Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 6988
-
07-27-20 16:53 #2623Senior Member

Posts: 1322In my experience, a lot of the SWs in Waterbury and many escorts there know about this site. I have admitted to it with a few girls who it was very obvious they had seen it, but only if I knew them well. I've only had one figure out who.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
I was on here and that was because she saw my review of her and asked me to get her more business (deaf Jenn). I have only had one on here who knew about it for sure, and that was the Middlebury nympho Poo shared on here (I am not accusing Poo, that's not his style). There was another one who had a very vague idea about it that was easy to dismiss. I don't think most of the SA girls have a clue that anything like this exists, except for a handful of the crossovers from the streets or STG that are hoping to find that really rich dude that's going to take them away from their daily drudgery.
Blur.
-
07-27-20 16:09 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 265I said she was totally hot. She wanted too much money and if we could come to a price, I would definitely pull the trigger. All truth and no bashing of any kind as none was deserved. We never dud agree on a price, too bad, aside from being attractive, I thought she was a good kid. We met for coffee a few times and talked a lot.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 15:55 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 430Snitching
What exactly did you say to the snitch that got her mad? Your story caught my curiosity.
Whoever snitch on me, I had to sit in front of her while she telling me about something I wrote. I had to give her my best surprise and upset expression ever, while I was dying of laughter inside.
Thank you!
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 15:06 #2620Senior Member

Posts: 265Snitching
Yup.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
I had a guy message me like a year ago, asking about a girl I posted something about. Turns out he was "seeing" her and showed her our PMs. She was mad at me on our next date, told me about it and I was like, I only spoke truth.
I think they were working together to try to get more $ out of me. So, always be careful.
-
07-27-20 14:25 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 430SBs and this site
Trust me, there are mongers here who will tell everything to the girls. This is the exact reason why Poo doesn't share much because some of you will go and snitch on us. Hence why everybody needs to be careful with details.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 13:19 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 628I'm almost 100% sure that the olita girls have a database with info. I always get an hour. I try to finish my first pop fairly quickly. I get worked up again and then the second pop takes considerably longer and sometimes I can't finish. This is how it went for the first Handful of olitas I saw. Since then, I haven't been even allowed an attempt at a second pop. Almost as if they knew something. One of the reasons that I haven't seen one of their girls in quite some time.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 08:24 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 265SB's and this site
I don't think most girls know about this site. There are some that do, though, it seems many more pros know about this. The few girls I know that heard about this site were mostly shocked that people were reviewing them. I just act shocked too.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
In todays day and age, its more shocking people don't think they are being reviewed. I am sure pros have reviews of mongers, but have never tried to track that down. Anyone know of sites like that? Maybe they have paywalls?
-
07-27-20 08:19 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 265Crystal Blue / Ultraviolet
I long for the good old days at Ultraviolet, when all lap dances were very private, bjs were on the table for a small tip and lots of girls would do FS in their "champagne room" for less than a benjamin.
Originally Posted by Soxfan04
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 06:52 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 462Well, at least she's consistent. That's exactly what she quoted me a couple of years ago when she gave her number at the now Crystal Blue in Willimantic. I politely declined and then lost her number.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 06:35 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 628Yes. I was with a SB girl a few years ago whom had found this site and read a (very positive) review of her. She was not happy. Claimed Her friend had found the review. Asked if I knew anything about it. I denied even knowing about this site.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 19:28 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 205Snitches
Question for you guys. I am new to this thread. Glad I found. I have been on SA for years. I go off and on. Not good for your health to constantly have a sub. LOL. Definitely gone down hill compared to old times. I used to be on a private NJ SA site. Those Jersey guys were wild sharing girls. Etc. But the best part was strategy etc. It was private though.
This scares me a little in that girls can theoretically read the posts. Kinda hard for them to find it. But any cases where girls scream at guys for reviewing them? My name doesn't match my SA name. That is good. Or guys snitching to the girls. Guess you can wait a few months then review then the girl will have hard time tracking back. Always a challenge how many whales are on that site? I really don't think many as the girls drop out like crazy and the hot ones keep trying and trying. You can tell.
-
07-26-20 18:08 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 205Another GPS
Add her to the 600 club. Yeah I read those connnecticut, connecticut profiles are trouble. Guess so.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b21bd...f-c259ee58881a
-
07-26-20 17:49 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 561Haha, sorry you had to learn that lesson. Now you know to stay away.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 15:18 #2610Regular Member

Posts: 7I've seen Ella a few times also and she is an amazing fuck. Like others said small bbw that can take a pounding.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 15:15 #2609Regular Member

Posts: 7I agree, she is an amazing fuck and loves to cum and get pounded. Pretty much anything goes but no anal, definitely one of my go to Utr's.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





