Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 6988
-
06-23-20 13:49 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 430NativeHawaiin. Update
Update on NativeHawaiin: she gave me her number and ghosted me.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 13:37 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 430SOSplease
Has anyone talked to her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/b68a5...9-5b22a674ad0a
-
06-23-20 13:34 #2501Regular Member

Posts: 18Mandy
It's a scammer, the photo is a screenshot from Instagram and is a dead giveaway.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 08:09 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 1322Mandy Seeking Arrangements
Forgot this.
-
06-23-20 07:24 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 1322SA- Mandy
https://www.seeking.com/member/bcf13...6-60c856d7d77b
Has anyone dealt with her?
Blue.
-
06-22-20 14:02 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 430NativeHawaiin
Does anyone have any remarks on NativeHawaiin? Didn't find anything on the search.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c6599...b-a6292f913553
Edit: what I've found so far she is a single mother. Baby daddy in the army.
-
06-21-20 23:39 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 1322Sa
I joined because of the sale. It is work. Was talking with her and she she ghosted. Had another one from Branford tell me she got $350 to $650 for a date. Then the one that didn't have money for her daughters birthday and hated to ask. Or, the one that sent me her Venmo acct # before we even discussed meeting! The only one that looks promising is one Poo recommended a while back. Well, just like everything in life- this could turn out to be a lesson or a blessin".
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
06-21-20 19:44 #2496Senior Member

Posts: 430Pastry Chef
English is not my first language, but how can you be jaded and be very into sex? Unless, I misunderstood your statement.
I am currently talking to her and will try to meet up this week. Updates soon.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 00:33 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 347I played along for a bit and was ready (assuming she was legit) to "jump" today. After some texts back and forth, she dropped the cashapp bomb. The chat went like so. :
Originally Posted by MasterLink
[View Original Post]
Her.
We've had so many texts the past week, not sure if you got this and I may have forgotten, but do to the nature of our visit I don't accept cash on first dates. No way, no how, never again. Only CashApp when you get here, not when you leave. After today cash is fine. Already been arrested earlier this year and cost me 2 k in fines and attorney fees. Not sure how aware you are of adult play trafficking laws in CT they are brutal and totally up to the judge. This gives both of us a layer of legal protection.
.
Me.
Cashapp before I get in your place or after we've said hello?
Her.
Yes- then security will bring you up to my unit.
Me.
So cashapp before meeting.
Her.
You can cashapp me from the lobby before I have security bring you up. Also, you need a face covering.
That's the whole idea of the Cash App not paying me face-to-face. If that's a deal killer for you then I understand but I can't budge on that because it's not a good feeling wondering what's going to happen while I am getting naked and ready to fuck you.
Bluntly.
.
But since I Obviously forgot to tell you and you're in the area I'll tell you want I'll let you do half when you get here and half after you exit the building. I know your pay because you'll be back.
Me.
No meet, no money. Scam.
And then I blocked her so she couldn't vent. So, yeah, bogus but it was amusing as I wasn't even in the area.
I'll post some other dialogs I've had with ding dongs who, even after I've identified the fake photos used, they keep on trying. Maybe I should block but where's the fun in that? They'll never get my identity the way I have things structured.
-
06-21-20 00:21 #2494Senior Member

Posts: 347If you want jaded and VERY into "it", she's the one. Yes, she's a little heavy but not so much. She is very responsive and into nearly anything any degenerate on this site can conjure. I've met with her once and will again and again. When we departed, I was definitely a bit wobbly (and despite my low post count, I've seen and done plenty over these 20+ years). She brought toys to our encounter but we never even got close to using them.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
If you are ready, she is willing and your willy will be wilted. Sorry, I get a bit poetic about my john thomas. 😉.
-
06-20-20 19:30 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 1322SA Chehire Ella
Anybody deal with this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/640e4...5-39b2e928fd4c
Blue.
-
06-20-20 15:44 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 1042Been getting texts and messages from babies I have not talked to for a while. Looks like they ready to come out and play.
Keep that wallet ready and dick hard, it's going to get wild soon.
-
06-20-20 13:18 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 430Bareback Becca. Little spanish
Does anyone know if Becca can host?
-
06-19-20 23:38 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 430Promotion
Took the bait.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 18:28 #2489Senior Member

Posts: 5229Limited time discount at SA
Check your emails from SA. They’re offering 25% off their rates. Apparently, daddies are in short supply since COVID began in March. Offer ends this Sunday.











Reply With Quote





