Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22765
    I read the posts on Zeus, isn't it kinda expensive? $80 for an HR $60 for hald. 60 for topless another 60 or more for L1. Also read that the massage is non-existent. I was going to check it out yesterday luckily I did a search here.

  2. #22764

    Funny Story:

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Most AMPs are operating as normal but keep in mind that they always move so they will not be in the same location for long and talent is rotated twice a month.
    Apartment AMP: Told me to leave my briefs on! Exceptionally good massage! Flipped and glided her box bare through my undies! She came. I came! Took off my undies to dispose them. Smelled them then licked them! I said, " WTF! If you wanted to taste my load, I could. Ve given you an oral deposit" Rinsed my briefs and threw them in the dryer. Pointed to me and guided me to the shower. Soaps me down with a little tug. Swipes my hand away when I try to rub her hairy snatch. Tells me "she's sensitive". Waiting for clothes to dry she notices I get hard. "You want to f*ck" she asks. I tell her," No! I came here to watch paint dry"! She lightly slaps and pushes my face between her thighs and demands, "Eat"! She smelled / tasted like stale cum (well, she just orgasmed, so. OK)! I thought better of beling honest with her when she asked me if I like! I said," Sweet"! (I think she sensed I was lying). She was close to cumming when she pulled my face off by my hair, threw me on the bed and straddled me for some CG, bare!! Five minutes later she's biting my shoulder as she drains on my shaft! She pulls off and says, "What? No condom" I was beside myself and said, " You jumped on me"! She finger wagged me in shame and said, " You no cum" She gets a rubber and proceeds to CBJ me. I blew in a few and asked, " Why you F*ck me raw, but blow me covered"? She responds," I hate the taste of cum"! I told her," But you like the taste off underwear" She says," I do anything when horny! You were my last date and I hadn't cum all day! Consider yourself rucky".

    She grabbed my underwear from the dryer and threw them at me. I took the hint and started heading out the door. She grabbed me, stuck her tongue in my mouth and said," Tomorrow my lat night. I go back to China. You come over same time and I give you a freebie (which I did)!

    Talk about a roller coaster of emotions!!

  3. #22763

    Asian royal spa in Riverwoods, IL

    Does anybody know what can be expected over there?

  4. #22762

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the Asian apartments lately. I've been thinking about Asian girls for a week now but haven't been to this location in a couple of years was wondering if it's still open or has anyone been there lately.
    Most AMPs are operating as normal but keep in mind that they always move so they will not be in the same location for long and talent is rotated twice a month.

  5. #22761

    35th and Archer

    Has anyone been to the Asian apartments lately. I've been thinking about Asian girls for a week now but haven't been to this location in a couple of years was wondering if it's still open or has anyone been there lately.

  6. #22760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    P t s

    Anyone have experience or intel on PTS Spa on W. Peterson Ave? Please share, or pm me.

    Thanks.

  7. #22759

    Area code 708- four last numbers 4123

    Any mongers got a text message this morning? Phone number ending 4123 by 35th, I text back and told them I will called back when ready to go, but they're very persistence they text me again asking what time you coming? I told them to stop texting. In my opinion that's not a good business etiquette, don't used your cell phone to make appointments, just get a burner phone, you don't want your wife to find up you been visiting this massage parlors just my opinion I wanted to share with you guys stay safe wear a mask and a helmet on the little head.

  8. #22758

    Zeus

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyomados  [View Original Post]
    What mp is this?
    Looks like it's Zeus Spa.

  9. #22757
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Raquel the stacked Colombian MILF is still there. There's also a fairly young (maybe late 20's or early 30's) chubby girl from Guatemala there, goes by Danielle I think or something like that. Nice big soft naturals. Almost no english. Friendly girl, gets the job done, no full service from her though. Those are the only two I'm aware of in the current roster.
    What mp is this?

  10. #22756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    What is CLM?
    Chicagoland Massage.

    https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/

  11. #22755

    Zeus

    Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information regarding current lineup, been there a while back and had massage by lady in her late forties.
    Raquel the stacked Colombian MILF is still there. There's also a fairly young (maybe late 20's or early 30's) chubby girl from Guatemala there, goes by Danielle I think or something like that. Nice big soft naturals. Almost no english. Friendly girl, gets the job done, no full service from her though. Those are the only two I'm aware of in the current roster.

  12. #22754

    Belmont

    I've been a Belmont Spa cust for a few years on and off. I used to see Sarah, and though I saw others, she was becoming my ATF. But over the past 6 months, she seems to have disappeared. IS she still around? Thank!

  13. #22753
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWimp  [View Original Post]
    Go in and walk all the way to the back. Anna the owner of Norwood Massage is there. The usual practice is to call the norwood number, book an appointment, then at time of appt, go through front door and walk to back table. If anyone at front desk asks you a question (they won't), say you booked a massage appt.
    Awesome, thank you. Will definitely try this next time I'm in the area.

  14. #22752
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    I finally got through to CLM and had a visit with Zoey.
    What is CLM?

  15. #22751
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    After several tries, I finally got through to CLM and had a visit with Zoey. Definitely worth the wait for me.

    PROS:

    - Zoey is gorgeous (if you like spinners with small tits) with that sexy alt look: Tattoos everywhere, purple hair, piercings, etc.

    - Location was in a good neighborhood and parking was easy. Apt was clean.

    - She's very fun to talk to and has a good personality. We chatted a bit before and during, and it always felt natural and easy.

    - The massage was a real massage (not just running a hand across your back for 5 min). Probably lasted about 30-40 min and felt good.

    - L1 finish was very nice. I was very happy and she cleaned me up gently afterwards.

    - Did some roaming and got to play with her tits.

    - No upsells. Cost was exactly as listed on the CLM site.

    CONS:

    - Nuru upgrade not worth it. All I got was some tits pressed into my back a few times.

    - As others have said here, L1 is the only item on the menu.

    - Booty shorts stayed on, so I got the message and roamed elsewhere.

    I definitely will repeat, but that's because 1) I have a thing for tight Asians and 2) all I typically want is L1.
    I've always wondered about Zoey. Can you give me an idea of who she looks like and how would you honestly describe and rate her face and body. Please be detailed so I know exactly what I'm getting myself into. I'm also only interested in L1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape