Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 13311
-
07-26-20 17:50 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 244Poet
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/963467988995
One more guys. I've seen reports on The Poet. This one claims to be her protege.
-
07-26-20 15:18 #4535Senior Member

Posts: 598Scam written all over this one.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 15:09 #4534Senior Member

Posts: 244Clemson dallas
Anyone have any info? I remember a redhead posting by the name of Dallas but she had different pics.
http://anderson.skipthegames.com/fem...k/547057306464
-
07-26-20 13:46 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 33Anderson?
Is Samantha worth the visit in Anderson?
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 09:38 #4532Regular Member

Posts: 22Gia mattel
Did you had a chance to TOFTT? I texted her and she quoted a rate of $ 500 PH. I won't mind spending that much for the right talent and awesome experience.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 23:18 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 180Nahh
Not a chance. Screaming scam.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 23:12 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 294Well she says she's outcall only and she requires a deposit. That's screams scam all the way.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 23:01 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 109Real?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/316963511507
Is this girl legit? Anyone?
-
07-25-20 21:01 #4528Banned Member

Posts: 24Anybody have any info on.
Ms Brooklyn,
-
07-25-20 11:31 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 261Quick picks
Well here I am again on very short notice, and won't be around long. Does anyone have leads to share on decent gals who may be available Gvl-Sptbg this weekend? Post or PM. Sweet spinners are particularly nice. I don't make it to these parts nearly as often anymore, and have nearly no contacts. I don't even know where to look? STG seems only a hot mess of not-real ads. Man I miss the old Backpage days when there were so many good options around here you could just go down the list. Anyway, any leads appreciated. I'm only around til late Sunday aft. This time.
-
07-25-20 10:57 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 180How dated are the pics? Rates seem pretty low?
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 06:06 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 1206Old pics are old. She used to be wild & sexy. Now the meth teeth keep me away.
Originally Posted by SCWildRide
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 22:06 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 180Said it before but do not mess with this one. Hardcore everything addict. Thief. High drama. Stole a bunch of money from me. Good in bed. But is it worth it?
-
07-24-20 22:02 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 180Sporadic response to texts. Unusually priced. Hmm🤔.
Originally Posted by SCWildRide
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 21:16 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 247Starr?
Has anyone sampled this lady? Couple messages between us, says her name is Starr, simpsonville, 80,100, 120.
I remember the face from past adds but I think she changed her name.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/832348055281











Reply With Quote





