Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 24043
-
07-26-20 16:13 #10318Banned Member

Posts: 10Well, standard, except for the 2 k-aamps in Philly don't have that pricing! Sheesh.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 14:00 #10317Banned Member

Posts: 1370I've been mongering steady for over 10 years and haven't really dabbled in the pre-bedroom shower experience except for a few ladies but most of them are complaining about their hair and makeup getting messed up so it ruins the mood of it.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
What is blue toast? Where she puts your cock against her pussy lips and rubs it all over her clit while the warm sudsy water cascades over the both of you?
The in-shower BBBJ does sound alluring as well. I'd probably pop if she was really sucking the hell out of it, though.
-
07-26-20 13:52 #10316Banned Member

Posts: 1370Re: Vikki
Is she a quality cum guzzler?
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
My experience with the Asian agency girls is kinda hit or miss in different cities like DC, Philly and NYC.
But if you find one in a horny mood, she will swallow a fresh batch of nut butter like it's the sweet nectar of the Gods.
-
07-26-20 07:07 #10315Regular Member

Posts: 12Number of Pops
I haven't been to asiamgems in a while, however last I was there, it was 1 pop vs 2 pops.
Originally Posted by Hunter1944
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 06:32 #10314Senior Member

Posts: 202No you have to request "regular" pricing specifically. It's still on the menu but the handlers will usually recommend plus service smilier to other service industries. If you are an uninformed customer you will just take the higher price not knowing any better. To me sometimes CIM is not worth the extra money and I'm a one pop guy so regular service suites me just fine.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 00:50 #10313Senior Member

Posts: 560Almost the same experience here
Since first seeing AG last year, I was only ever quoted the one price ladder by their booker. The whole "220-300-450" has always seemed pretty standard for similar Asian agencies in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and other cities I've been to.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 00:20 #10312Senior Member

Posts: 38Is this Stella?
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...7084.htm?cat=1
-
07-26-20 00:08 #10311Senior Member

Posts: 38Moral of the Sinbi experience: YMMV. If you are willing, give her another try.
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 23:36 #10310Regular Member

Posts: 1Ds
What does DS stand for?
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-25-20 21:48 #10309Senior Member

Posts: 281Interesting, I've only ever been quoted the GFE plus rate as default. I assumed they'd done away with the regular /+ pricing.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 21:27 #10308Senior Member

Posts: 63Sinbi
Glad you had a good final (ish) visit with Sinbi. Wish I'd had that experience the other day. Oh well.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 20:46 #10307Banned Member

Posts: 306Sinbi, A Love Story
I'm going to forgo my usual "workout intro" and just dive in. Well, I saw Sinbi again today, making it the 4th time I've seen her. Based on 2 of my previous experiences and others' recent posts, I was expecting the worst. Well, you're not going to believe it but, she was AWESOME. Yes, you read that right, she was AWESOME. The same Sinbi who gave me one of the worst K girl experiences the first time I saw her and who I promised myself I wouldn't see again, showed me what she's capable of and it was amazing. Its like she's been giving mediocre performances, she's been saving the best for me, LOL. It was like my 2nd visit with her but even better. There's a lot to get to cover so let's get to it.
TLDR: Sinbi is super hot but wildly inconsistent on purpose.
Sinbi's been reviewed numerous times but for those who haven't seen her, its definitely her in the pics. I'd say she's in her late twenties and is about 105-110 lbs, not the 99 lbs stated. She's not a spinner but she's not thick. Her body is shapely, with nice man mades. Anywho, blue toast, shower, preview BBBJ, and off to the bedroom. Lfk, dfk, daty, a very good bbj, cg, rcg, sitting on the edge of the bed, picking her up and banging her standing up, doggie, mish, and finally cim.
I was not expecting to have a great time. I thought I was going to get unfriendly, standoffish Sinbi. Instead, I got the opposite. From the minute I entered the apartment, she was all smiles, very friendly, kissing and hugging. She was as sweet as honey. I remember thinking "who are you and what have you done with Sinbi? LOL. She was very much GFE. Case in point: after the shower when we got back to the bedroom, she laid on top me and we dfk'ed, nice and slow. At this point I was rock hard and oozing precum. As she went for BBBJ, she noticed a bit of cum oozing out of my dick, and seductively licked it up while looking at me with those sexy eyes. I'm getting hard just remembering it, LOL. Half of the time I was pounding her, her tongue was in my mouth. When I was on top of her in mish, she wrapped her smooth legs around me and pulled me in so I could thrust deeper. I almost lost it there but I wanted to cim. The last time I saw her she refused to let me cim, so I thought she was going to say no. To my surprise she said yes, like she did in during my second visit with her. She worked the head of my penis while I looked at her sexy body in the mirrors and that sent me over the edge. I exploded and she didn't stop until she had gotten every last drop.
What are we to make of Sinbi? How do I reconcile the awesome performance she gave with the awful one she gave me the first time I saw her? This was the same girl who the last time I saw her wouldn't even let me kiss her, refused to let me daty or cim. This time she let me do whatever I wanted to do. Had she gotten good news and I just lucked out? Is she bipolar? Or simply a moody provider who is overworked? I think that she's intentionally inconsistent. She is definitely moody, no question. My 3rd time seeing her, she was friendly when we she opened the door but became distant once we got the bedroom. Although in hindsight that may have been due to joke / remark I made which may have put her off. She is definitely overbooked. The last time she was here I had a hard time seeing her as she was always booked. Sinbi has probably been pounded thousands of times. Her pussy is all kinds of mangled, I mean forget roast beef, the thing is deformed. I think that 1) She knows she's hot and 2) She knows she's one of cvip's best girls, if not their best one, based on the amount of guys that come to see her. Thus she can get away with being inconsistent because she knows she won't be penalized for it. She gives just enough good performances and then is like "ok, time to close up shop for the day". I think that Barbara from CP has the same mentality. They know that the booker will always call them and doesn't want to lose them to another agency, so they're free to do what they want.
I know what you guys are thinking "well, if Sinbi was that bad the first time, why did you keep seeing her"? That in itself is kind of a long story which would require a whole new post and I've already written so much. If you really want to know just ask me.
Sinbi's last day is tomorrow. Should you see her? Well, that depends. Sinbi is hit or miss. If you catch her when she's a "miss", you will have a blah / meh / average experience at best. However, if you catch her when she's a "hit", she will treat you like a king and you will be in heaven. So its kind of a crapshoot within a K girl agency, LOL. She said she will be back at the end of August.
Will I see her again for the 5th time? Based on her performance today?
You bet your ass I will.
220 - Half hour.
300- Hour.
https://clubvipkgirls.escortbook.com/
-
07-25-20 20:12 #10306Senior Member

Posts: 151She is in Boston now. Wanted to do intel on her before visiting.
Originally Posted by JCNihilus
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 18:05 #10305Senior Member

Posts: 35What's the difference between GFE and GFE+?
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 17:58 #10304Senior Member

Posts: 596Answer
No increase, just different rates.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
So the rates you quote are all GFE rates. GFE plus would be 300,450, etc.












Reply With Quote




