Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 24043
-
07-25-20 17:55 #10303Senior Member

Posts: 439Stella T
Made an appointment with Stella T off of eros. Her reviews on TER were mixed, but I thought things would be different with me. Drove 40 minutes to her location, only for her to tell me to "look for another" and then disappeared. No explanation,. Just stopped responding. Waste of 90 minutes driving.
-
07-25-20 17:09 #10302Senior Member

Posts: 281Maybe you used to be grandfathered in. Last time I was there was in June and it was 300 for the HR.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 15:23 #10301Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks. Guess it wasn't a sting but I'm still glad I left.
Originally Posted by Hunter1944
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 15:19 #10300Senior Member

Posts: 311I ws there.
I was at Asina
.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
I was there June 19 and the hour was 260, and the hour and a half was 400.
-
07-25-20 15:02 #10299Senior Member

Posts: 35It was pretty clear she didn't carry condoms as a norm. Kinda wild that there's people like that.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 14:25 #10298Senior Member

Posts: 477Lol
Big Brain plays here!
Originally Posted by Hunter1944
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 13:47 #10297Senior Member

Posts: 281When was the last time you made an appointment? The 300 for an HR has been standard across agencies for a while (at least since March, I think). Their 90 minute rate is actually lower than CVIP, which I didn't know.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 13:33 #10296Senior Member

Posts: 202Not for me
I have not experienced an increase in rates. I haven't done 90 or 120 minute sessions so I don't know about those. I normally do 45 or 45 plus.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 12:07 #10295Senior Member

Posts: 311Rates Up?
I just made an appointment at AsianGem where the rates have been 260,400, and 500 for 60,90, and 120 minutes respectively. I was just quoted 450 for 90 minutes. Has AsianGem and the other agencies increased their rates?
Let me know if you have seen an increase.
-
07-25-20 11:28 #10294Senior Member

Posts: 35I saw her before I think around 2. 5 days ago. She's NOT 24, was messy, not so good teeth, mediocre BBBJ. Decided it was time to pop and leave so I told her I'm ready to fuck and the first thing she does is lay down and spreads her legs. Turns out she forgot the condoms in her wallet which was in her ride (aka the person that drove her to the motel) and said there's no condoms but we can still BBFS because she just took bc and got her test that said she's negative. I asked her to show me the test and she said she doesn't carry it with her. I passed on the offer and left. LOL why are you not carrying condoms and something vital to show to your clients?? Wouldn't repeat but for some of you savages out there that wants to go for a ride, she's only 150/ hr.
Originally Posted by MooseMen
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 08:06 #10293Senior Member

Posts: 560Ashley
I don't have the time or patience to deal with someone like her. Her communication is awful and her texts are strange. I'm to old to put up with it. LOL She told me she had an hhr appointment at 3 so I could come at 3:30. I don't feel like passing another monger in the hallway. Her incall was in her Apartment in Rosslyn. If she has guys coming and going in an apartment complex someone may notice. Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by Xquisitely4
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 01:33 #10292Senior Member

Posts: 40Shaina
Does anyone know if Shaina is still advertising? The same one from Elite Models, them, and bookalatina, BL?
-
07-24-20 23:25 #10291Regular Member

Posts: 9https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...826/3016133034
Anyone see this one? I made an appointment, went to the incall location, and saw an unmarked crown vic with a searchlight in the parking lot. Could have been nothing but I wasn't going to find out the hard way so I left.
-
07-24-20 22:35 #10290Senior Member

Posts: 976What about this Ashley? Any dreams
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/172527869115
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 22:18 #10289Senior Member

Posts: 80Ashley
I've seen Ashley and she has recently moved into a new apt in Rosslyn area. She has used the name Angel previously and now calls herself Ashley. She told me if she plans to hosts anyone at her apt it will only be long-time regulars, otherwise she will continue to host at different hotel / motel locations. She is legit and she gets an overwhelming amount of texts / calls which is why some in the forum have communicated they have not received a response. Not saying it's right not to respond and she has been known to double book (as I had to wait approx 30 minutes from our scheduled appt time even though her availability was confirmed 1 hour in advance), however I'm just sharing what I observed and experienced. Ashley is a nice lady and is very accommodating with her menu, as she is GFE friendly, and some items are extra and can be negotiated. Damage was $1. 2 for hhr. I enjoyed LFK, BBBJ, and several positions (Mish, Doggie, CG) and her body is like in her pics.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
I hope this provides you some helpful information.
Xquisitely4.












Reply With Quote





