Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8630

    Anyone trying this 1

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/741816154685

    Let me know I don't know how to archive it so any help would be great.

  2. #8629

    Katie the Librarian (Baby Hold On)

    Katie the Librarian (Baby Hold On)

    So I found myself in beautiful Brevard County recently and decided to stop in at the local library to see if there were any travel guides about Greece available for checkout. Lucky for me Katie the Librarian was working late and offered to assist me in my search, LOL. As I was lifting Katie high in the air to help her grab a book off the top shelf she wrapped her long legs around my waist to hold on and I was reminded of the song "Baby Hold On" by Eddie Money, LOL

    Link to "Baby Hold On" by Eddie Money (RIP):
    https://youtu.be/Zwlf35soxis

    Link to "Baby Hold On" by Bryan Adams (a touching acoustic tribute by one rock legend to another recorded the day Eddie died):
    https://youtu.be/AT1440MZ9Fk

    This was my 3rd visit to Katie's library and while it took me 2 years to get my ass from Orlando back to Brevard County to see Katie a second time it only took me 2 months to find my way back for this third visit. If this pattern holds up I should be seeing her again in about 2 weeks, LOL (I'll include links to my two previous reviews of Katie below for ease of reference.)

    Katie's incall is not exactly in Isleworth but it's at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac in Titusville with no neighbors lurking around so it seems pretty safe IMO. This was my second visit to her at this particular library branch location and I have no qualms about going back.

    Upon my arrival we sat on her porch to shoot the breeze and we enjoyed a humurous conversation about the hobby before heading inside to her bedroom. Katie was wearing her sexy librarian glasses with her beautiful long hair down and some black tights that showed off her sexy ass. These attributes combined to give me a big boner as I followed her to her room.

    Katie is only 25 years old which is also a huge turn on for me because I love the idea of fucking girls that are less than half my age, LOL. At 5'9" and 140 pounds (although she felt more like 130 pounds when I lifted her up) Katie has a very athletic looking body. She told me she played varsity volleyball in high school and I can definitely picture her in a bikini playing beach volleyball!

    Once inside I couldn't resist immediately giving her a hug and picking her up off the ground while holding on to her ass as described previously. After we LFK'd for awhile I set her down and she stripped naked to put on and model a "Cowgirl Sheriff" outfit I got for her, LOL (see model pic below). I thought she looked extremely sexy in the outfit but Katie felt ridiculous and she was laughing so hard at herself in it that we agreed it would be best to have her just leave the skirt on, LOL.

    Katie gave me a fantastic DTBBBJ with awesome ball sucking while I stroked her gorgeous long brown hair which seems to have a bit of natural deep red accents upon close inspection. She sucked and deep throated me with such enthusiasm that it was a struggle for me to hang on.

    I put on a cover and had her climb on top for some CG while still wearing her Cowgirl Sheriff skirt and she rode me hard. Next up we tried several varieties of Mish including a few where her ankles were pinned way up high above my shoulders for extra deep penetration. Katie is extremely flexible!

    I had her flip around for some K9 and pounded her pussy while giving her a good spanking and gently pulling her hair. Did I mention I love stroking her beautiful long hair? I knew she offered Greek based on prior experience so I asked her if I could finish in her ass (her upcharge for Greek is very reasonable) and she said yes. I applied a generous amount of lube and proceeded to plow Katie's Hershey Highway like I was Mad Max chasing down a savage biker gang, LOL. I could tell she was in some pain but she was begging me to cum so I kept fucking her ass harder and harder until my engine hit the red line and exploded hot oil in the hat deep inside her.

    Will repeat obviously! Please see links to Katie's STG ad as well as my 2 old reviews of her below for additional info.

    Link to Katie the Librarian's ad on STG:
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/829842910326

    Link to my 1st review of Katie the Librarian from about 2 years ago, "Space SYMulation by Katie the Librarian and TreeJade":
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3874176

    Link to my 2nd review of Katie the Librarian from about 2 months ago, "Katie the Librarian (KTL)":
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4797643

    SYM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200725_003527.jpg‎  

  3. #8628

    Number Five, Alive

    Listen up, my friends, and you shall hear,
    Of Wednesdays ride with words so clear,
    My trysts with Jen has grown to five,
    And thankfully I did survive,
    To be once more within her sphere.


    So it turns out that Jen has become an extremely great date, at least for me. I'm not going to elaborate on anything else because I've already done that. There was a hiccup on the very first (intended) meet when she fell asleep but it's been smooth sailing ever since. The only ding I'll give her is slow response communication. Sometimes I'll get a reply within minutes. Other times it'll be hours or the next day but she will eventually respond. In her defense she does get a boatload of texts and of course she has to sleep sometime. So if you're looking to set something up with her, start early.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/108250801251

    I didn't intend to write another review on Jen but I've been getting PMs asking when the next plagiarized poem will appear. Other than the UTR that's not available, Jen's the only other one I've seen recently. I've been told I'm a poet and don't know it but my feet sure show it. They're long fellows. Emerson jokes. Sorry they aren't whittier. If you think you know the poem and author, respond in Space Cadets.

  4. #8627

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys I just heard favorite redhead Scarlett is in town and staying near Melb airport. Go see her for a fantastic time you won't regret it. Not sure how long she will be in town treat her right and she might stay for sometime. When contacting her mention bigstud sent you.

    Enjoy your time.

  5. #8626

    Update on rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/incalls-today/31400809

    Saw her once and had a great time. Scheduled for a 2nd date, gave me a story about gas, long story short, she ghosted me after I sent $. Really dumb move on both parts. I should have known better and she lost what would have been a regular client. Since I paid her electronically, I have her real name and real phone number. Pm me for details.
    She finally replied. Claims car troubles. Supposed to come through later today. I'll keep this posted.

  6. #8625

    Got ripped off after seeing her once.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/incalls-today/31400809

    Saw her once and had a great time. Scheduled for a 2nd date, gave me a story about gas, long story short, she ghosted me after I sent $. Really dumb move on both parts. I should have known better and she lost what would have been a regular client. Since I paid her electronically, I have her real name and real phone number. Pm me for details.

  7. #8624

    Stg bs

    RoadWarrior as printed a fix in the General report section post #3008 how to get around most of STG's BS ads. I'm going there shortly to try it out. Thanks again RW.

  8. #8623
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    It's unbelievable what this site has degenerated into! It is sad with so many ads that are totally phony and assuredly BS! Listcrawler isn't much better and with USASG Classified down as well, what's a monger to do? Well at least we still have the Forum where we can get information and insights. I for one, am just glad I have a unbelievable UTR! But, alas for the newer mongers and those naive enough to fall for some of these BS ads!
    Agreed Willie, and you do have a wonderful UTR, most of these fake ads, you see the same ones across all the locations, really sad, I wish USG would fix their classifieds.

  9. #8622
    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    . . Sad.

    . . Just sad.
    Very sad, too many fake advertisements sound like they were once part of the scripts from apoclypse now, full metal jacket or platoon when the guys were out talking to street girls that promise to "Wuv yu long long time" 4 "fivee dollar" and may still be in country since they all seem to be stuck in the metric system. Help the admins, flag the fake ones and lets get this place like it used to be, somewhat reliable. Stay Safe!

  10. #8621

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    . . Sad.

    . . Just sad.
    Yes it is, very sad. I'll bet 50 - 60% or more are BS ads. It's getting too hard to weed thru and find the real ads. I may have gone to a couple of the girls that advertise there in the last few years, but I mainly go to the AMP's. With most of those closed, what's a pervert to do, umm I mean what's a monger to do. LOL Still I don't think I'd feel very safe visiting anyone now. Our Governor isn't doing too much to help us, he needs to get his head out of his ass. Cases and deaths rising in Brevard, and he thinks everything's OK and getting better. Sheesh. His popularity has gone down the tubes, just like Chumps has. Oh well, that's a rant for somewhere else.

    I wonder if all of us Mongers pitched in and reported all those BS ads if STG would get their heads out of their ass and start taking those down. Could be worth a shot. Play and stay safe.

  11. #8620
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    It's unbelievable what this site has degenerated into! It is sad with so many ads that are totally phony and assuredly BS! Listcrawler isn't much better and with USASG Classified down as well, what's a monger to do? Well at least we still have the Forum where we can get information and insights. I for one, am just glad I have a unbelievable UTR! But, alas for the newer mongers and those naive enough to fall for some of these BS ads!
    Totally agree and I was just thinking the very same thing today. Now you have to use "fast results" and look at the location info to see if they're real or not. And then that's not always 100%, but it weeds most of them out.

  12. #8619

    Skip the Games

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    . . Sad.

    . . Just sad.
    It's unbelievable what this site has degenerated into! It is sad with so many ads that are totally phony and assuredly BS! Listcrawler isn't much better and with USASG Classified down as well, what's a monger to do? Well at least we still have the Forum where we can get information and insights. I for one, am just glad I have a unbelievable UTR! But, alas for the newer mongers and those naive enough to fall for some of these BS ads!

  13. #8618

    STG. So MANY Ads. So FEW real contacts. . .

    . . Sad.

    . . Just sad.

  14. #8617

    Link for Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGarth69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link for Gem?

    Anyone have a link for Gem?
    She's pretty easy to find, she's regularly posting on STG.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/572255864792

    http://archive.ph/LjG0D

  15. #8616

    Link for Gem

    Anyone have a link for Gem?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDre  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers. I came down this past Friday for some family business, and was looking for some entertainment. I had an outcall date scheduled with Tiffany, but when the time came (and went), there was nothing. Energy used in trying to contact was wasted as all I got were crickets. So then I decided to give Harley / Amy Bear a call, as I knew her from before in South Florida. Right off the bat, there as no answer. Just ringing. So since that night was a bust, decided to hang out with friends. The next day I tried both Tiffany and Harley, and once again I got crickets. Decided to give Gem a shot since she has been rated as one of the best for headache relief. THANK YOU! That was one of the best decisions I have made in a while because let me tell you, she takes pride in her work! Slow and sensual was the order of the day, and she delivered in spades! My first visit I got a double pop because after I popped the first time I was still hard. Her response was "Uh-uh. You ain't leaving yet. Not until I get that down! And she went back to work deepthroating and licking my balls at the same time, and getting more aggressive with her sucking. 10 minutes later I was down for the count. That shit was so good I gave her 2 Jacksons even though she only charged 1. Dealt with family stuff and wanted to see her again, but it was too late in the night and we both were tired. Started Sunday off with her mouth, and later tried Tiffany and Harley 1 more time for good measure and nothing (their business model sucks). Cruised around for a bit, but nothing was out walking so I headed to Orlando to catch my flight back WV, where talent is SORELY lacking.
    Anyone have a link for Gem?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape