Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 917 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 967 1017 1417 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10306

    Sinbi, A Love Story

    I'm going to forgo my usual "workout intro" and just dive in. Well, I saw Sinbi again today, making it the 4th time I've seen her. Based on 2 of my previous experiences and others' recent posts, I was expecting the worst. Well, you're not going to believe it but, she was AWESOME. Yes, you read that right, she was AWESOME. The same Sinbi who gave me one of the worst K girl experiences the first time I saw her and who I promised myself I wouldn't see again, showed me what she's capable of and it was amazing. Its like she's been giving mediocre performances, she's been saving the best for me, LOL. It was like my 2nd visit with her but even better. There's a lot to get to cover so let's get to it.

    TLDR: Sinbi is super hot but wildly inconsistent on purpose.

    Sinbi's been reviewed numerous times but for those who haven't seen her, its definitely her in the pics. I'd say she's in her late twenties and is about 105-110 lbs, not the 99 lbs stated. She's not a spinner but she's not thick. Her body is shapely, with nice man mades. Anywho, blue toast, shower, preview BBBJ, and off to the bedroom. Lfk, dfk, daty, a very good bbj, cg, rcg, sitting on the edge of the bed, picking her up and banging her standing up, doggie, mish, and finally cim.

    I was not expecting to have a great time. I thought I was going to get unfriendly, standoffish Sinbi. Instead, I got the opposite. From the minute I entered the apartment, she was all smiles, very friendly, kissing and hugging. She was as sweet as honey. I remember thinking "who are you and what have you done with Sinbi? LOL. She was very much GFE. Case in point: after the shower when we got back to the bedroom, she laid on top me and we dfk'ed, nice and slow. At this point I was rock hard and oozing precum. As she went for BBBJ, she noticed a bit of cum oozing out of my dick, and seductively licked it up while looking at me with those sexy eyes. I'm getting hard just remembering it, LOL. Half of the time I was pounding her, her tongue was in my mouth. When I was on top of her in mish, she wrapped her smooth legs around me and pulled me in so I could thrust deeper. I almost lost it there but I wanted to cim. The last time I saw her she refused to let me cim, so I thought she was going to say no. To my surprise she said yes, like she did in during my second visit with her. She worked the head of my penis while I looked at her sexy body in the mirrors and that sent me over the edge. I exploded and she didn't stop until she had gotten every last drop.

    What are we to make of Sinbi? How do I reconcile the awesome performance she gave with the awful one she gave me the first time I saw her? This was the same girl who the last time I saw her wouldn't even let me kiss her, refused to let me daty or cim. This time she let me do whatever I wanted to do. Had she gotten good news and I just lucked out? Is she bipolar? Or simply a moody provider who is overworked? I think that she's intentionally inconsistent. She is definitely moody, no question. My 3rd time seeing her, she was friendly when we she opened the door but became distant once we got the bedroom. Although in hindsight that may have been due to joke / remark I made which may have put her off. She is definitely overbooked. The last time she was here I had a hard time seeing her as she was always booked. Sinbi has probably been pounded thousands of times. Her pussy is all kinds of mangled, I mean forget roast beef, the thing is deformed. I think that 1) She knows she's hot and 2) She knows she's one of cvip's best girls, if not their best one, based on the amount of guys that come to see her. Thus she can get away with being inconsistent because she knows she won't be penalized for it. She gives just enough good performances and then is like "ok, time to close up shop for the day". I think that Barbara from CP has the same mentality. They know that the booker will always call them and doesn't want to lose them to another agency, so they're free to do what they want.

    I know what you guys are thinking "well, if Sinbi was that bad the first time, why did you keep seeing her"? That in itself is kind of a long story which would require a whole new post and I've already written so much. If you really want to know just ask me.

    Sinbi's last day is tomorrow. Should you see her? Well, that depends. Sinbi is hit or miss. If you catch her when she's a "miss", you will have a blah / meh / average experience at best. However, if you catch her when she's a "hit", she will treat you like a king and you will be in heaven. So its kind of a crapshoot within a K girl agency, LOL. She said she will be back at the end of August.

    Will I see her again for the 5th time? Based on her performance today?

    You bet your ass I will.

    220 - Half hour.

    300- Hour.

    https://clubvipkgirls.escortbook.com/

  2. #10305
    Quote Originally Posted by JCNihilus  [View Original Post]
    Velvet is no longer listed on AG website. She is pretty but gained some weight this time. I believe she will be coming back to AG again later this year.
    She is in Boston now. Wanted to do intel on her before visiting.

  3. #10304
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    No increase, just different rates.

    So the rates you quote are all GFE rates. GFE plus would be 300,450, etc.
    What's the difference between GFE and GFE+?

  4. #10303

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    I just made an appointment at AsianGem where the rates have been 260,400, and 500 for 60,90, and 120 minutes respectively. I was just quoted 450 for 90 minutes. Has AsianGem and the other agencies increased their rates?

    Let me know if you have seen an increase.
    No increase, just different rates.

    So the rates you quote are all GFE rates. GFE plus would be 300,450, etc.

  5. #10302

    Stella T

    Made an appointment with Stella T off of eros. Her reviews on TER were mixed, but I thought things would be different with me. Drove 40 minutes to her location, only for her to tell me to "look for another" and then disappeared. No explanation,. Just stopped responding. Waste of 90 minutes driving.

  6. #10301
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    I was at Asina

    .

    I was there June 19 and the hour was 260, and the hour and a half was 400.
    Maybe you used to be grandfathered in. Last time I was there was in June and it was 300 for the HR.

  7. #10300
    Thanks. Guess it wasn't a sting but I'm still glad I left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1944  [View Original Post]
    I saw her before I think around 2. 5 days ago. She's NOT 24, was messy, not so good teeth, mediocre BBBJ. Decided it was time to pop and leave so I told her I'm ready to fuck and the first thing she does is lay down and spreads her legs. Turns out she forgot the condoms in her wallet which was in her ride (aka the person that drove her to the motel) and said there's no condoms but we can still BBFS because she just took bc and got her test that said she's negative. I asked her to show me the test and she said she doesn't carry it with her. I passed on the offer and left. LOL why are you not carrying condoms and something vital to show to your clients?? Wouldn't repeat but for some of you savages out there that wants to go for a ride, she's only 150/ hr.

  8. #10299

    I ws there.

    I was at Asina

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    When was the last time you made an appointment? The 300 for an HR has been standard across agencies for a while (at least since March, I think). Their 90 minute rate is actually lower than CVIP, which I didn't know.
    .

    I was there June 19 and the hour was 260, and the hour and a half was 400.

  9. #10298
    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    Big Brain plays here!
    It was pretty clear she didn't carry condoms as a norm. Kinda wild that there's people like that.

  10. #10297

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1944  [View Original Post]
    Turns out she forgot the condoms in her wallet which was in her ride (aka the person that drove her to the motel) and said there's no condoms but we can still BBFS because she just took bc and got her test that said she's negative. I asked her to show me the test and she said she doesn't carry it with her. I passed on the offer and left. LOL why are you not carrying condoms and something vital to show to your clients??
    Big Brain plays here!

  11. #10296
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    I just made an appointment at AsianGem where the rates have been 260,400, and 500 for 60,90, and 120 minutes respectively. I was just quoted 450 for 90 minutes. Has AsianGem and the other agencies increased their rates?

    Let me know if you have seen an increase.
    When was the last time you made an appointment? The 300 for an HR has been standard across agencies for a while (at least since March, I think). Their 90 minute rate is actually lower than CVIP, which I didn't know.

  12. #10295

    Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    I just made an appointment at AsianGem where the rates have been 260,400, and 500 for 60,90, and 120 minutes respectively. I was just quoted 450 for 90 minutes. Has AsianGem and the other agencies increased their rates?

    Let me know if you have seen an increase.
    I have not experienced an increase in rates. I haven't done 90 or 120 minute sessions so I don't know about those. I normally do 45 or 45 plus.

  13. #10294

    Rates Up?

    I just made an appointment at AsianGem where the rates have been 260,400, and 500 for 60,90, and 120 minutes respectively. I was just quoted 450 for 90 minutes. Has AsianGem and the other agencies increased their rates?

    Let me know if you have seen an increase.

  14. #10293
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseMen  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...826/3016133034

    Anyone see this one? I made an appointment, went to the incall location, and saw an unmarked crown vic with a searchlight in the parking lot. Could have been nothing but I wasn't going to find out the hard way so I left.
    I saw her before I think around 2. 5 days ago. She's NOT 24, was messy, not so good teeth, mediocre BBBJ. Decided it was time to pop and leave so I told her I'm ready to fuck and the first thing she does is lay down and spreads her legs. Turns out she forgot the condoms in her wallet which was in her ride (aka the person that drove her to the motel) and said there's no condoms but we can still BBFS because she just took bc and got her test that said she's negative. I asked her to show me the test and she said she doesn't carry it with her. I passed on the offer and left. LOL why are you not carrying condoms and something vital to show to your clients?? Wouldn't repeat but for some of you savages out there that wants to go for a ride, she's only 150/ hr.

  15. #10292

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Xquisitely4  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ashley and she has recently moved into a new apt in Rosslyn area. She has used the name Angel previously and now calls herself Ashley. She told me if she plans to hosts anyone at her apt it will only be long-time regulars, otherwise she will continue to host at different hotel / motel locations. She is legit and she gets an overwhelming amount of texts / calls which is why some in the forum have communicated they have not received a response. Not saying it's right not to respond and she has been known to double book (as I had to wait approx 30 minutes from our scheduled appt time even though her availability was confirmed 1 hour in advance), however I'm just sharing what I observed and experienced. Ashley is a nice lady and is very accommodating with her menu, as she is GFE friendly, and some items are extra and can be negotiated. Damage was $1. 2 for hhr. I enjoyed LFK, BBBJ, and several positions (Mish, Doggie, CG) and her body is like in her pics.

    I hope this provides you some helpful information.

    Xquisitely4.
    I don't have the time or patience to deal with someone like her. Her communication is awful and her texts are strange. I'm to old to put up with it. LOL She told me she had an hhr appointment at 3 so I could come at 3:30. I don't feel like passing another monger in the hallway. Her incall was in her Apartment in Rosslyn. If she has guys coming and going in an apartment complex someone may notice. Thanks for the information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape