Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 7852
-
07-26-20 18:34 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 58Jasmine
The thing that is great about Jasmine, and I mean this in a good way and with all do respect, is she is such a ****. I enjoyed Sofia but dear lord Jasmine can fuck. Whether it is real or an act she gets so into it. I do agree that you need to be a little careful because of the bb situation. I was sliding on the camel and slipped in, she had no problem with it just told me not to cum inside. Pulled out and covered up.
Originally Posted by Ilsw203
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 14:09 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 289Mechanical and rushed but pics are real. Phat ass and big bolt ons that are great but that's it. Eye candy if you like thick bitches.
Originally Posted by AverageJoe7
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 13:39 #2555Regular Member

Posts: 2Saw Jasmine with Sophia yesterday. Had a great time, as always. And I don't think she's working with her they don't even have a photo together. Seems fake to me. Jasmine's gained a good 15-20 lbs though and looks better than ever. She hosted at "m street" like two years ago with Bella bellz and that blonde girl. That was when she first started.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 09:26 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 2148Jasmine no more fun
It was fun while it lasted. This Is what happens when you become heavenly addicted to drugs and the life. I've seen these girls deteriorate over time. The life after a while destroys the body, soul and mind. Just be careful if you meet up with her. I would add a few covers, she has been allowing anything goes.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
PA.
-
07-26-20 07:29 #2553Regular Member

Posts: 14Linda
I tried to scroll back but didn't see much to my surprise about Linda. What's her deal?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/689675485282
Also. Does anyone here have xinas new contact. PM me. Thank you!
-
07-26-20 02:30 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 353Her friend Sophia is pretty hot, but doubt she will give up the goods on her own, only doubles with jasmine. A lot people on here hype the shit out of jasmine for no reason. Her good days are long past her. I've been in the game long enough to know what my money can get me. I would rather pay $500 for an hr for one of the former "high end" escorts I used to see than use that money to see jasmine 5 times.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 01:39 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 207Jasmine on her own is. Was fun. I unfortunately saw her with her friend a few weeks ago and definitely didn't think it was very good at all. I don't remember her friends name. I read a glowing review here, unfortunately my experience did not resemble it in any way other than it was a threesome. Her dirtbag friend was there and did participate but Jasmine did a majority of the work. I felt like a paid someone to watch us screw. So in a way I'm glad she's not working with her anymore but this new one is kind of scary.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
As I said, I like Jasmine. She's not the best or hottest but she's never pulled a no show on me and doesn't put out a ghetto vibe and most importantly I always left happy. Seems the people she chooses to work / live with are straight hood dopeheads. Last time I was there the place was trashed. Its a quiet neighborhood and I can't imagine the neighbors putting up with all the traffic there. Think I'll stay away unless she stops hanging with these lowlifes. Sadly I think her partying may be seriously catching up with her. Hope she takes a break.
-
07-25-20 22:02 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 254Jasmine
She went off the deep end when she told me she was hosting on that notorious street that starts with M.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 17:42 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 103Wish me luck
https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...y/319262577440
Ganna be trying out this girl today, hopefully all goes good. I'll report back with info when I get back.
-
07-25-20 17:00 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 289http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/602565898097
Any intel on this one? Been eyeing her for a bit. (I like the thick girls) or if anyone has a line on a thick girl (boobs / ass) that's worth the visit it would be greatly appreciated LOL.
-
07-25-20 16:04 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 289Looks like Vera De Milo (aka Jim Carrey) this solidifies me not seeing Jasmine.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 16:00 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 289Handler
The one texting you is a handler for a group of 2-3 girls. All fake pics, all bullshit services. They post between here and Springfield MA. They're not cops but I wouldn't recommend as they're shady as shit and rubs me like a set up to get robbed.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 09:50 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 886That a guy?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 08:54 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 1000Yes
She was sweet looking, asking to be spanked because she had been a bad girl! A few of her pictures showed red spank marks on her ass. Dam pictures made me hot. She was the one I set the original date with that overbooked and bumped me.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
07-25-20 07:23 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 5229https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
She and at least one other one were up here, north of htfd last week.
My red flags went up real fast.
They were both new to the area and I tried to book both at different times. Both asked for no info about the session time I wanted. Both sent the same location, hotel address, and message of: 'let me know when you're 10 minutes away'.
So, either a scam, or same girl but diff pics, or they have a handler. There was a similar instance of this MO using 3-5 girls but at a different hotel a few years ago. The term 'traffic' comes to mind and whether true or not, avoid that scenario.
BMD.












Reply With Quote





