Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 524 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2542

    Tread Carefully

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    I very much want this to be true, but feels a little TGTBT. Reverse image search yielded nothing. Answers texts. Verification pic was same girl. Anyone know anything about her?
    I set up a date with this ad a few weeks ago after a no show on another date. Her location and room number was the same as the one who bumped me. Different photos and phone numbers same room. I backed out carefully didn't see any POPO and didn't read any news paper reports about busts but still, do your due diligence!

    Poo.

  2. #2541
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    I very much want this to be true, but feels a little TGTBT. Reverse image search yielded nothing. Answers texts. Verification pic was same girl. Anyone know anything about her?
    Photos way too professional looking and home looks way too clean / expensive.

  3. #2540

    Jasmine

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/810818142176 Look at who she's working with now. IMO she's gone too far off the deep end.

  4. #2539

    Tina Real? Review?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    I very much want this to be true, but feels a little TGTBT. Reverse image search yielded nothing. Answers texts. Verification pic was same girl. Anyone know anything about her?

  5. #2538

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Do yourself a favor and search for Kelly reports. OffTheGrid has been off the grid too long if he thinks Kelly is all that! She gave me the worst BJ ever and is simply disgusting.
    Emotional wreck and has dependency issues. Heavy cig smoker. Place smells. 58 years old. Hates to suck cock and may refuse to do it, has gag reflex, not into foreplay. Hates men and hates herself. Don't fork over anything in advance. Comforter smelled like urine. Keeps very detailed info in a notebook and never deletes a text or email. Beware of nosy neighbor across the street with the old conversion van in driveway.

  6. #2537

    Bella

    Does she use the 860 number I saw in her STG ad or the 203 one from them?

  7. #2536

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    She is like the weather. Hard to predict. Don't spend no more then. 5 for QV FS.
    My bad, wrong person.

  8. #2535

    Bambi or Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    She is like the weather. Hard to predict. Don't spend no more then. 5 for QV FS.
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...h/718235037372

    The link in his question is for Nicole. Not Bambi. Is Nicole inconsistent also?

  9. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostScore  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...h/718235037372

    I've been thinking about going to see her but can't find any reviews. It's possible I suck at searching.
    I have seen her, lots of fun and accommodating. Beautiful and very nice body. Very safe incall in a good area. Will make you feel comfortable.

  10. #2533

    Bambi this week

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostScore  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...h/718235037372

    I've been thinking about going to see her but can't find any reviews. It's possible I suck at searching
    She is like the weather. Hard to predict. Don't spend no more then. 5 for QV FS.

  11. #2532
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    There has been some old reviews of Mandy / stormy / Bambi, the Waterbury girl with the fishnet but I'd like to get a fresh update on this, including her incall location. I know she has been using. I want to use all the services she provides from her specifically. I am also a bare guy. Is she safe? PM is OK if you don't want to post public. Poo, your reviews in the past on her were not kind but don't judge for asking, it is a personal matter. .

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...l/342030860137
    I saw her early on in here career and she was very accommodating and a lot of fun. Fast forward a year or so and she got to be very sketchy. Had a horrible experience next couple times. I avoid her like the plague.

  12. #2531

    Any 411 on this one?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...h/718235037372

    I've been thinking about going to see her but can't find any reviews. It's possible I suck at searching.

  13. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    From this day forward the code word for the Notorious "M" street shall be "ManHandler st" due to the chances of a innocent hobbyist getting manhandled by a officer / pimp / STD 🤣128517;.
    Take this advice! A lot of us have learned that lesson the hard way.

  14. #2529
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinItforYears  [View Original Post]
    Manhan St. Look it up on map. Don't think you would ever want to go there.
    From this day forward the code word for the Notorious "M" street shall be "ManHandler st" due to the chances of a innocent hobbyist getting manhandled by a officer / pimp / STD 🤣128517;.

  15. #2528

    Jasmine reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee750  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Thinking of linking up with jasmine. Seems like she has some good reviews. Can you multiple pops with her? Her pics look hottt. In her double sessions. Does she make out with the other woman or with toys?
    There are loads of reviews for Jasmine, just search and find. The area is pretty safe and she does a decent job.

    She is extra busy so I would ask her to take a good shower. Last time I visit her Charlie Tuna said hello.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape