Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is her on a different site: https://tryst.link/escort/the-alluring-allona.
    Yes, that's definitely her.

    She used to work at Electric Blue.

  2. #2607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Left a message for this one weeks ago and she only read it yesterday. Her profile says she's an exotic dancer and mentions a champagne room exchanged numbers quickly and will chat with her today. Her profile says her name is Allona. Can anyone tell me about her or point me in a direction to look for reviews. I don't want to pay SA prices for a dancer that does this all the time. Profile likk and pictures below. Thanks, Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/804c9...a-84a25c591a92
    I wonder if this is her on a different site: https://tryst.link/escort/the-alluring-allona.

  3. #2606
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Every single dancer I've come across on SA. Every single one of them will have a CR mindset. It is what they are use too. It is what they know. There is little you can do to change it.

    Try and you will see first hand.
    You got it right! 300 BJ 600 FS! I politely passed.

    Blue.

  4. #2605
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    There are more, but I've been blocked by plenty of accounts. These ladies want that 600 number and more a week.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d8caf...8-6af7cc30d085

    https://www.seeking.com/member/36100...3-7cd25e9dbdde

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f80fa...d-70c2ed181805
    The first one is a smoker. She can get big bucks. I don't even try on those high end white girls. The other 2 are dreaming.

  5. #2604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    600 seems to be the prevailing wage. It's the magic number. I've had at least 5-7 girls who responded ask that.
    They must have graduated from the Sugar Baby academy. Or they just want to take that Federal unemployment check from the idiots.

  6. #2603

    $600 And above weekly

    There are more, but I've been blocked by plenty of accounts. These ladies want that 600 number and more a week.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d8caf...8-6af7cc30d085

    https://www.seeking.com/member/36100...3-7cd25e9dbdde

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f80fa...d-70c2ed181805

  7. #2602

    BBBJ only

    This lovely individual, probably the husband who is handling communication, is willing to meet for a BBBJ only, no FS, no penetration for 400 a visit. You cum once, she gets her money and leaves.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b45fc...0-a3eb643d20b1

  8. #2601
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Left a message for this one weeks ago and she only read it yesterday. Her profile says she's an exotic dancer and mentions a champagne room exchanged numbers quickly and will chat with her today. Her profile says her name is Allona. Can anyone tell me about her or point me in a direction to look for reviews. I don't want to pay SA prices for a dancer that does this all the time. Profile likk and pictures below. Thanks, Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/804c9...a-84a25c591a92
    Every single dancer I've come across on SA. Every single one of them will have a CR mindset. It is what they are use too. It is what they know. There is little you can do to change it.

    Try and you will see first hand.

  9. #2600

    SA Allona- Blondebabe 321

    Left a message for this one weeks ago and she only read it yesterday. Her profile says she's an exotic dancer and mentions a champagne room exchanged numbers quickly and will chat with her today. Her profile says her name is Allona. Can anyone tell me about her or point me in a direction to look for reviews. I don't want to pay SA prices for a dancer that does this all the time. Profile likk and pictures below. Thanks, Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/804c9...a-84a25c591a92
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BB.jpg‎   BB2.jpg‎  

  10. #2599
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I just got quoted 1000 PPM. For car dates or to meet at a hotel. I replied "did you mean 100 or 1000?
    600 seems to be the prevailing wage. It's the magic number. I've had at least 5-7 girls who responded ask that.

  11. #2598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    For the lowly sum of 8 k a month, she can be yours.
    Only 2 possible outcomes for these types of girls.

    1 - Got frustrated, wasted time, and got off the site.

    2 - Got played by the "expert mongers" that knows exactly how to string along these kind of girls. They will get these girls to drop their panties without ever seeing a dime in their purses.

  12. #2597
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    For the lowly sum of 8 k a month, she can be yours.
    I just got quoted 1000 PPM. For car dates or to meet at a hotel. I replied "did you mean 100 or 1000?

  13. #2596
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    For the lowly sum of 8 k a month, she can be yours.
    LOL. I didn't get that far. Whenever they say " I don't do PPM" its trouble.

    The guys that give allowances screw up the market. There are not that many out there so the girls compete for the very few whales.

    You can get around the allowance by saying lets start at PPM till we are comfortable. But many of the smokers will not even entertain that. This one aint going get 8 k. Dreaming.

  14. #2595

    Special offer for mongers

    For the lowly sum of 8 k a month, she can be yours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8c13c72f-cf80-46c5-8bf6-19f1fd0f1366_2x.jpg‎   bffea8ed-3e88-4450-ac8c-fbaeb8c7a4d1_2x.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200722-140622.jpg‎  

  15. #2594
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    And not in the Biblical sense but the frustrated one! Pink Sugar (for one) is now inundated with cock willing to pay 300 per session. Supply and demand I guess. She has her profile (which is hot) and now members helping her out. She has so many requests currently that she thinks she can charge outrageous prices, and she can because unfortunately for everyone there are apparently many ass hats paying it! Uggggg.

    I have been back on SA for a week now and find it totally different from three months ago when I got off to rest. It is still like shooting fish in a barrel, only the bullet is now overpriced. They all are starting and asking for 300! When I offer 150 I get called a cheap asshole. Most are above the 300 mark with their "arrangement requirements". You would think they would be starving but dam the market is flooded with cash and it is driving the cost to plow a young hottie above my comfort zone. Freaking government paying people to not work and giving out free money. It's reshaping the market into a sellers market costing consumers (like me) to suffer!

    Monger unite! Mongers Wallets Matter!

    Poo <-Disgusted and frustrated.
    I was debating on signing back up now I am not so sure. The steady piece I had an arrangement with is in Canada and cannot come back to the US until the borders open. Her baby daddy lives in CT. Then I found another right before the Covid crap and she has a kid with immune issues so she is off the shelf. Pulled out two old names from my little black book that I had great fun with and one moved to SC and the other is now engaged! LOL I can afford 300 but I am not going to pay it. 250 is tops and she better have a nice rack and a tight va jay jay. I paid 350 for a playmate / Pet of the year a few years ago and while she was hot as hell she wasn't that much better than some of the 20 somethings college girls I was getting for 150-200. We need for form a Mongers union! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape