Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 888 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4543

  2. #4542
    Anybody have any info on.

    Ms Brooklyn,

  3. #4541

    Quick picks

    Well here I am again on very short notice, and won't be around long. Does anyone have leads to share on decent gals who may be available Gvl-Sptbg this weekend? Post or PM. Sweet spinners are particularly nice. I don't make it to these parts nearly as often anymore, and have nearly no contacts. I don't even know where to look? STG seems only a hot mess of not-real ads. Man I miss the old Backpage days when there were so many good options around here you could just go down the list. Anyway, any leads appreciated. I'm only around til late Sunday aft. This time.

  4. #4540
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Old pics are old. She used to be wild & sexy. Now the meth teeth keep me away.
    How dated are the pics? Rates seem pretty low?

  5. #4539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Old pics are old. She used to be wild & sexy. Now the meth teeth keep me away.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this lady? Couple messages between us, says her name is Starr, simpsonville, 80,100, 120.

    I remember the face from past adds but I think she changed her name.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/832348055281

  6. #4538
    Said it before but do not mess with this one. Hardcore everything addict. Thief. High drama. Stole a bunch of money from me. Good in bed. But is it worth it?

  7. #4537
    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this lady? Couple messages between us, says her name is Starr, simpsonville, 80,100, 120.

    I remember the face from past adds but I think she changed her name.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/832348055281
    Sporadic response to texts. Unusually priced. Hmm🤔.

  8. #4536

    Starr?

    Has anyone sampled this lady? Couple messages between us, says her name is Starr, simpsonville, 80,100, 120.

    I remember the face from past adds but I think she changed her name.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/832348055281

  9. #4535
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Cinnamon if you like BBW and if she's posted. Other than that I recommend none in Anderson.
    Ugh that was my fear. Thanks!

  10. #4534

    Mz loyalty

    I saw Mz Loyalty a few weeks ago near the Augusta rd. Area. The motel is rundown and there is many people outside their rooms, which makes it hard to be discreet. Saw her for a qv for a. 6 damage. Started with a decent BBBJ, she enjoyed doggy and finished with cim. She is cool with just about anything except for Greek. Although a decent provider, her room stank and she seemed a little off. Also, the area is in a bad part of town which makes me not want to repeat again. Any questions, feel free to dm me.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/920784473183

    Lastly: About a year ago I visited willow. She was probably one of the best providers I've seen. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to her or if there is any contact information of her. I would truly appreciate it. Thanks!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/599088810794

  11. #4533
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv123  [View Original Post]
    Is Hailey it for the anderson area? Going to be there in a few and wanted to see if there's anything worth checking out.
    Cinnamon if you like BBW and if she's posted. Other than that I recommend none in Anderson.

  12. #4532

    Anderson providers?

    Is Hailey it for the anderson area? Going to be there in a few and wanted to see if there's anything worth checking out.

  13. #4531
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/740179453308

    I've dreamt of her a few times in the last couple months, no rush, reliable, and very skilled. Also had a few great dreams of Calixbaby.

    Looking for some recommendations on reliable slim-thickish dark skin AA chicks if anyone has any?

  14. #4530

    Getting offended.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    As I mentioned in a earlier post I dislike providers who explicitly state that they are offended by anyone asking what's to expect during a session with them. I don't want to pay an exorbitant amount of money (for me that's north of $$$ plus) without knowing what she will or won't be willing to accommodate during a session. With that said I always try to opt for the quick visit if offered mind you to specifically ask the provider in person what she will or won't do. We have discussed at great lengths how the hobby has changed over the years and I remember being able to ask a provider over the phone these very questions without any issues. I understand on a provider's part the issues of entrapment and so forth so personally a quick visit for me allows the opportunity to discuss menu options in person as well as allowing the provider the ability to collect a donation. As nice as her pictures seem to be right after hello how are you doing would have been the question "what's on the menu darlin?" Now this question to her assumes that during my research I was unable to find any ads with her activities already listed on the ad itself. If memory serves a well known provider like her has plenty of advertising across multiple escort page listings that will specify certain activities.
    Let's see. A woman sucks strange dicks on a daily basis to support her habit or her loser boyfriend, then gets offended by an explicit text. Okay, I think I got it. LMFAO.

  15. #4529
    Quote Originally Posted by RammerJ  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't aware that was on the menu with her.

    As I mentioned in a earlier post I dislike providers who explicitly state that they are offended by anyone asking what's to expect during a session with them. I don't want to pay an exorbitant amount of money (for me that's north of $$$ plus) without knowing what she will or won't be willing to accommodate during a session. With that said I always try to opt for the quick visit if offered mind you to specifically ask the provider in person what she will or won't do. We have discussed at great lengths how the hobby has changed over the years and I remember being able to ask a provider over the phone these very questions without any issues. I understand on a provider's part the issues of entrapment and so forth so personally a quick visit for me allows the opportunity to discuss menu options in person as well as allowing the provider the ability to collect a donation. As nice as her pictures seem to be right after hello how are you doing would have been the question "what's on the menu darlin?" Now this question to her assumes that during my research I was unable to find any ads with her activities already listed on the ad itself. If memory serves a well known provider like her has plenty of advertising across multiple escort page listings that will specify certain activities.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape