The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 888 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4533

    Anderson?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Cinnamon if you like BBW and if she's posted. Other than that I recommend none in Anderson.
    Is Samantha worth the visit in Anderson?

  2. #4532

    Gia mattel

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here. I seldom pull the trigger due to lack of talent in our area, but have found this one and was hoping for some intel. https://tryst.link/escort/gia-mattel I have been texting and about to TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.
    Did you had a chance to TOFTT? I texted her and she quoted a rate of $ 500 PH. I won't mind spending that much for the right talent and awesome experience.

  3. #4531

    Nahh

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    Not a chance. Screaming scam.

  4. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    Well she says she's outcall only and she requires a deposit. That's screams scam all the way.

  5. #4529

  6. #4528
    Anybody have any info on.

    Ms Brooklyn,

  7. #4527

    Quick picks

    Well here I am again on very short notice, and won't be around long. Does anyone have leads to share on decent gals who may be available Gvl-Sptbg this weekend? Post or PM. Sweet spinners are particularly nice. I don't make it to these parts nearly as often anymore, and have nearly no contacts. I don't even know where to look? STG seems only a hot mess of not-real ads. Man I miss the old Backpage days when there were so many good options around here you could just go down the list. Anyway, any leads appreciated. I'm only around til late Sunday aft. This time.

  8. #4526
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Old pics are old. She used to be wild & sexy. Now the meth teeth keep me away.
    How dated are the pics? Rates seem pretty low?

  9. #4525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Old pics are old. She used to be wild & sexy. Now the meth teeth keep me away.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this lady? Couple messages between us, says her name is Starr, simpsonville, 80,100, 120.

    I remember the face from past adds but I think she changed her name.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/832348055281

  10. #4524
    Said it before but do not mess with this one. Hardcore everything addict. Thief. High drama. Stole a bunch of money from me. Good in bed. But is it worth it?

  11. #4523
    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this lady? Couple messages between us, says her name is Starr, simpsonville, 80,100, 120.

    I remember the face from past adds but I think she changed her name.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/832348055281
    Sporadic response to texts. Unusually priced. Hmm🤔.

  12. #4522

    Starr?

    Has anyone sampled this lady? Couple messages between us, says her name is Starr, simpsonville, 80,100, 120.

    I remember the face from past adds but I think she changed her name.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/832348055281

  13. #4521
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Cinnamon if you like BBW and if she's posted. Other than that I recommend none in Anderson.
    Ugh that was my fear. Thanks!

  14. #4520

    Mz loyalty

    I saw Mz Loyalty a few weeks ago near the Augusta rd. Area. The motel is rundown and there is many people outside their rooms, which makes it hard to be discreet. Saw her for a qv for a. 6 damage. Started with a decent BBBJ, she enjoyed doggy and finished with cim. She is cool with just about anything except for Greek. Although a decent provider, her room stank and she seemed a little off. Also, the area is in a bad part of town which makes me not want to repeat again. Any questions, feel free to dm me.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/920784473183

    Lastly: About a year ago I visited willow. She was probably one of the best providers I've seen. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to her or if there is any contact information of her. I would truly appreciate it. Thanks!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/599088810794

  15. #4519
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv123  [View Original Post]
    Is Hailey it for the anderson area? Going to be there in a few and wanted to see if there's anything worth checking out.
    Cinnamon if you like BBW and if she's posted. Other than that I recommend none in Anderson.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape