Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,061 to 21,075 of 37332
-
07-24-20 11:05 #16272Senior Member

Posts: 311I might give it another try, haven't decided yet. I definitely won't try again unless I have something else lined up. Lucky for me Tina was available when she ghosted on me last time.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 10:22 #16271Senior Member

Posts: 79Same exp with me
Don't waste your money.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 10:05 #16270Senior Member

Posts: 74UTR MILF / gilf
Hey gang. Bad news my UTR grammar had to move away and now I am furiously recruiting her replacement. Ideal would be 50 and up. Always had a thing about a gilf that was in to younger guys and enjoyed the role of teacher. If you have one in your rotation, I could really use the help. I appreciate it fellas.
JS.
-
07-24-20 09:10 #16269Senior Member

Posts: 77Anyone have a dream
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/head-d...ntown/30819504
Has anyone had a dream with this one? Another ghost for me. Tells me the location and we set everything up for me just to drive there and get no response. Really wanted to see this one.
-
07-24-20 07:56 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 373Maria
Needs help this morning especially with getting a room could be a way for a good date her checkout is 11.
-
07-24-20 05:59 #16267Senior Member

Posts: 736Can someone
Could someone share info with marto
.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 05:53 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 736She still posting
Probably another fake ad non of this hoes tell their age is like you are 20 years old buying beer and cashier doesn't ask for I'd and then you say I'm a little under 21 to the cashier WTF? Those boobs doesn't look underage to me
.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 05:46 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 736Escorts
No new talent available no even new getto hoes available other of the same old hoes and high end hoes out of the state are just mules very disappointed situation.
-
07-24-20 05:41 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 736Review
How nice no pic no ad link, I had a dream with Lulu nice ass that's the review thank you.
.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 01:00 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 76Foreign Bella
Thought I would give a quick post. Met her 2 weeks ago in Pburg motel she wanted a deposit but agreed to see me without one after a few texts. Cute 29 yr old with freckles and nice ass. Started with BBBJ and covered mish for a few minutes. Enjoyed the quick visit. She is legit and looks good. Has been a tough year for her though.
-
07-23-20 20:03 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 1449Anybody dream this one
I hit her up today quick response and address got all the way there and she hits me with deposit crap. Told her I don't do deposits no matter but she wasn't insistent. Sent me Babylon reviews but I told her anybody including you could write those. So just a question anybody else?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/am-ava...rvice/31367504
-
07-23-20 19:44 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 510LOL melissa has zero perception of time but damn she is a bad ass. I just left her and had good fun as usual.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 19:43 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 195Sorry, here it is. She is always working, but most of her incalls are in the evening and up.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/52540865/
-
07-23-20 19:38 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 195Well damn. I feel cheated like crazy LOL. She's pretty strict and talks about keeping it "Safe" when I mention anything near that. I must've got to her late, she is still a good time though.
Originally Posted by JustForHer53
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 18:50 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 720Never Tempted By Underage Girls.
Thanks to everyone who alerted my Radar yesterday on this forum. Like they say 16 will get you 25; 15 For Life!
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






