Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 978 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 14661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4056

    No Amanda G For Me

    Like a lot of mongers, I was elated to see the legendary Amanda G post on LC a couple days ago. I had never had the pleasure of meeting her when she was prowling the streets of St. Pete, so I contacted her yesterday to see if she was available. She asked where I was coming from, told her the south end of the Bayside Bridge (I work on 495th St. And. South of 126th) and I could meet her at 5:30. Her reply: "Perfect. Call me for address when you get ready to leave". Got off work and swung by a branch of my bank on Sunset Point, which was on the way to the in Call location in her ad close to Countryside Mall. Called her shortly after 5 for address, no answer, mailbox full. Texted her that I had called. She texted back and seemed perturbed that I was only 5 minutes away when our appointment was for 5:30. My experience has been that these women start freaking out when you don't call them, not when you do. Told her I would wait if she needed more time to get ready, she said she would call me back. She called about 5 minutes later and said "The South Bayway Bridge (sic), that's where the homeless shelter and the jail are. " I told her that was true, and there is also a very large industrial area there as well. Told her I understood that she had to be careful and that we had no history of meeting before, but assured her I was a legit person, I was legit about keeping our appointment and I legit had her 200 roses in my pocket. Her response: "Yeah. . . Um. . . Well. . . Ya know, I don't think I feel comfortable about meeting you. And I'm going to ask you not to call me again. " Trust me, I'll have no problem complying with that request. I'm not throwing any shade at those of you who worship at the altar of Amanda G. But we're not talking about dating Kate Upton here, this is a street who're with an incall location and an obvious candy-fueled paranoia issue. Her throat may be deeper than the Mariana Trench, but I will pass. There is another strumpet somewhere who will enjoy my company and not make me feel like a homeless, out-of-work, recently-paroled piece of shit. Everyone be safe out there.

  2. #4055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Same here but held off once she was at that hotel where the owner was harassing guest and the pic plate deal.
    She must have tried to blackmail the wrong monger, or the drugs got to her.

  3. #4054

    No reviews since shut down

    Quote Originally Posted by LoaferBoat  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having this issue? Everytime I click on the review or comments tab it takes me to Eros site.
    Noticed the same thing.

    After the recent shut down of LC noticed two things. There seemed to be fewer junk adds on LC and the reviews were gone.

    Anyone got any info on this?

    Are the reviews somewhere else.

    Has anyone successfully posted a review recently?

  4. #4053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackYourBooty  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, tried to PM you but your Mailbox is Full. This Gal a GFE "All In" baby doll?
    Yes she is. Mature, has her demons but is GFE and provides good service. Worth a visit.

  5. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaMan64  [View Original Post]
    Great Question! I saw her twice a couple of summers ago. She was fun. Zero gag reflex and loved what she did. I'd like to know where she is too. Thanks for the reminder.

    DM.
    Same here but held off once she was at that hotel where the owner was harassing guest and the pic plate deal.

  6. #4051

    Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep95  [View Original Post]
    She's good to go.
    Thanks, tried to PM you but your Mailbox is Full. This Gal a GFE "All In" baby doll?

  7. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by G2245  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in Tampa forum also. I know she spent time in both locations.

    Does anyone know what happened to missy?

    https://tampa.sugarnights.com/escorts/missy-2

    I know a lot of people had issues with her but to me she was always great. Extremely nice and provided an amazing service. I was never ripped off or taken for anything. Honestly she was one of the best providers I have met. PM if any details.

    Thanks!
    Great Question! I saw her twice a couple of summers ago. She was fun. Zero gag reflex and loved what she did. I'd like to know where she is too. Thanks for the reminder.

    DM.

  8. #4049

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackYourBooty  [View Original Post]
    I love Boobs and Petite Gals. Any Experience?. Worth the Drive from Pasco?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...ether/31371034
    She's good to go.

  9. #4048

    Missy

    I posted this in Tampa forum also. I know she spent time in both locations.

    Does anyone know what happened to missy?

    https://tampa.sugarnights.com/escorts/missy-2

    I know a lot of people had issues with her but to me she was always great. Extremely nice and provided an amazing service. I was never ripped off or taken for anything. Honestly she was one of the best providers I have met. PM if any details.

    Thanks!

  10. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by LoaferBoat  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having this issue? Everytime I click on the review or comments tab it takes me to Eros site.
    Switch your browser. It happens to me too, so I use firefox and no issues.

  11. #4046

    Can't see reviews one Escort Alligator

    Is anyone else having this issue? Everytime I click on the review or comments tab it takes me to Eros site.

  12. #4045

    Petite

    I love Boobs and Petite Gals. Any Experience?. Worth the Drive from Pasco?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...ether/31371034

  13. #4044

    The big boobed dirty Blonde UTR is available today.

    The big boobed dirty Blonde UTR is available today at a private residence in St Pete. PM for details.

    The Brunette UTR in Seminole is available today and through the weekend at her private residence.

    The busty Blonde UTR MILF may have select availability today.

    PM me for details, pics and digits.

  14. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by Nflfan  [View Original Post]
    It's not what they charge us, but what we pay them to create a market.
    Yeah, well, I don't know who is paying these prices to create this market, but they're fools. I'm going to keep texting and politely declining these ridiculous donations and maybe these girls will get the message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200723_233412.jpg‎  

  15. #4042

    The clients

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    Some of these girls like Melissa for example are wanting $200 plus an hour. Negative ghost rider! And the car play thing is going rampid, like if I'm going to pay good money I'm going to want to do it in a bed with some damn leg room, not in my car!
    To pay those rates set the bar high? Idiots don't understand negotiation or they're merely puzzy whooped?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape