Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,901 to 18,915 of 61387
-
07-24-20 19:24 #42487Senior Member

Posts: 694Jenn
Any pictures of the Jenn that got Run over by bgg the tow truck.
-
07-24-20 18:48 #42486Senior Member

Posts: 182Did she often have braided blonde hair that resembled dreads?
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 13:25 #42485Senior Member

Posts: 182She was out one morning on 3rd about a month ago. But that's the only time I've seen her in many months.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 10:25 #42484Senior Member

Posts: 1126Erica
I have been looking for her too. Ain't heard from her in awhile.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
07-24-20 09:32 #42483Senior Member

Posts: 271Golden Triangle or GT
Anyone seen little Erica from Bk lately?
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 09:22 #42482Senior Member

Posts: 182Older like 50? Or older like 35? I'm trying to place her. RIP.
Ran into Amanda the other night. Not sure if she was high, speech impediment, or deaf but she talked kinda funny. Used me for a ride down FH when she all of the sudden needed to go to a house and have me wait 5 or 10 min. I said no and let her our where she asked and she told me my loss. I said yeah right.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 07:30 #42481Senior Member

Posts: 407Yea
To the triangle.
-
07-24-20 02:12 #42480Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks Phyuck
Thanks for info I never been down that way mainly Brooklyn and CB. And 4th for the name Triangle. NG.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 02:01 #42479Regular Member

Posts: 10Triangle
I third the motion for The Triangle.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
OGW.
-
07-23-20 23:44 #42478Senior Member

Posts: 1126The Triangle
They say, third is the charm. Charm city babyyy! The Triangle it is. With that being said, anyone seen Redhead Mandy like Candy around?
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
07-23-20 23:20 #42477Senior Member

Posts: 278Third
I'd like to complete this vote as third side in this interesting discussion based on geometry. Let it be called the triangle.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 22:06 #42476Senior Member

Posts: 705Oh no!!
Jenn Short girl often with two-tone hair?
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 21:41 #42475Senior Member

Posts: 978Jenn
The woman who got run over by tow truck and died was Jenn. Older blonde that used to walk Washburn, 5th, 6th and also would see her on Fairhaven on occasion. So sad.
Speaking of Fairhaven, saw blonde hair Amanda, about 5'5, blonde hair, mid 30's, thin walking. She chases rocks and also would be on 6th St last year. She must be on a down hill slide again not able to support her habit.
Be Safe, Its hotter than 3 fucks in a forest fire.
-
07-23-20 21:36 #42474Senior Member

Posts: 812Ringworm
Have not but sounds like a pain in the arse. You re right, it is a contagious fungus spread by skin2 skin contact but you should b able to buy a non-prescription anti-fungal creams to treat. Good luck and hope it clears up.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 21:18 #42473Senior Member

Posts: 198Yes
I second the Triangle motion.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.











Reply With Quote



