Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 904 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 404 804 854 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 954 1004 1404 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13383
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]

    Monika Sparxxx / Princess Monika:

    I discovered Monika on Eros, but I don't think she advertises there now or is even seeing clients these days. I guess everyone is treating this pandemic differently and that's fine. Met her at a smaller hotel in Schaumburg. Walked through the door and gave her a hug. I knew she was going to be pretty tall for a chick, but she was taller than I expected. I had no problem with it. And she was of eastern European descent. Polish and Czech maybe. Probably an average face, but cute and at first I did not really notice her body. Head into the bathroom to freshen up and come out to sit on the bed. I was nervous as I usually am when meeting a new person and how to go about initiating something. Start with small talk for a minute and she tells me to get more comfortable, so I take off my shoes and lay back. She tells me to get even more. Comfortable and so I stand up to take off my shirt. And this interaction continues until I'm down to my underwear. Once again she asks me to get more comfortable. At this point I'm just thinking wow should I leave? Am I being set up?

    I say fuck it and take it off. She looks at my guy and reaches over. I am very grateful she did that and the worst case scenario didn't happen LOL. Once she takes off her clothes, I can now clearly see what a great body and great ass she has. Totally worth it. So she puts on a hat for CBJ and goes at it. For whatever reason I bust early. I don't why and we're barely about 15 minutes in. After cleanup, I ask if we can go for round 2 again soon and she gives me a look of she wants something. I offer her a tip and I think she nodded in disapproval for more. I offer a little more and she's satisfied. Not sure how common this is in general, but maybe I've just been lucky and haven't had this happen other times. So anyway we go on the bed and talk for a while. She's pretty cool and down to earth. I liked her. Round 2, we finally start and do missionary into prone and into doggy. Pretty great stuff, though we did not kiss. Maybe she doesn't do that or YMMV, idk. She's a nice lady overall, however I didn't like the up charge thing. 8/10 body 10/10 ass and she's chill. CBJ, cfs for 3 or 4 big ones can't remember.

    I may have dreamt of other independents but I've written too much for today. Treat the ladies nice and be safe people.
    Monica Sparxxx?! Haha she's still around?! Man. I'm glad she still looks good because I saw her literally 10 years ago. Shitty motel in Elk Grove.

  2. #13382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    New girls

    Anybody see Vera Red?

  3. #13381

    I'm assuming she is like roomie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney77  [View Original Post]
    I'm in from out of town and wasn't sure if anyone could point me in the direction for reviews On the women in the link below?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...t/054828635592
    Same as the other responder except, I saw her hot "roomie". I assume both are hot, however Sabrina was stroke, choke and GTFO!!

    Smokin' hot MILF!! Still had 25 minutes left! Felt cheated!!

    Oh!! LOL!! BTW. She said she was dating a sheriff!! So when she hinted me to leave. I didn't feel like being combative!

  4. #13380

    I like big girls and my AMP g / f is.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWeir  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of Jenny recently. She works out of her apt which is really nice in Lombard. Was pretty easy to set up and she was flexible with my availability. I opted for the 1/2 massage with massage table for $150.

    The good.

    She is very polite, makes sure you are comfortable and doesn't rush at all.

    The blowjob is probably one of the best out there. No kidding. All the time making eye contact and plenty of attention to the balls.

    The bad.

    Looks not to my taste. I think she is well in her 40's and qualifies as bbw.

    I should have gone with the regular base 1/2 session on the bed. IMO there is no difference on the table and you just pay $50 extra.
    Bangin some old man for the next two weeks!!

    Would you happen to have any link to Jennyynn?

  5. #13379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd report on a couple independents I dreamed of towards the end of last year. Your experience with them may differ a lot due to the current situation with the pandemic or whatever. I've seen each of them once.
    Same thing happen to me with Monika. I just didn't feel comfortable getting undress while she had clothes on. So she asked me to leave and I did with my money. The whole situation felt weird for me. She was nice about it and even refunded my deposit.

  6. #13378

    Sasha Malone questions

    I saw a couple of you had questions about Sasha Malone. Yes, her ass and tits are just like the pictures. Like I said, the pics are accurate. I know it's hard to believe, given that usually the girl looks way worse in person. But her body is legit nice. As to whether she does outcalls, yes it says on her ad that she does. Although she'll probably charge you for the uber / lyft to get to your place and back. I would recommend giving her a try, you might find her to be worth repeat visits.

  7. #13377

    Double BJ?

    Where can one find reliable double BJ experience? PMs welcome.

  8. #13376

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Wow! A top other forum poster finally meets a 262 girl. Thanks for sharing.
    Funny, I really never trusted the 262 or the other numbered agencies before. I have become very spoiled with beautiful women from MCE, City-Girl & XO. I would welcome other recommendations from 262 as they seem very easy to work with and have many convenient locations.

  9. #13375

    She does

    Quote Originally Posted by Rounded25  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Smoke. Pictures do not do her justice. Absolutely amazing. No regrets.
    Have a model's body, face and I would say a victoria secret model at that. Very tempting.

  10. #13374

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Wow! A top other forum poster finally meets a 262 girl. Thanks for sharing.
    Wow. Smoke. Pictures do not do her justice. Absolutely amazing. No regrets.

  11. #13373
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney77  [View Original Post]
    I'm in from out of town and wasn't sure if anyone could point me in the direction for reviews On the women in the link below?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...t/054828635592
    Seen her a few times. Really mechanical. Incall is in an office building in roselle area. . No shower. Massage with extras. Can't remember damage. Good in a pinch, but not a go to. Pictures are old, but representative.

  12. #13372

    Ladies I've met

    Thought I'd report on a couple independents I dreamed of towards the end of last year. Your experience with them may differ a lot due to the current situation with the pandemic or whatever. I've seen each of them once.

    Stacey Love:

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...59.htm?cat=197

    I originally discovered her on Eros and she is a pretty higher end lady. At the time, she had some very nice implants that I guess were around D cups. She has since had much bigger man mades done and really isn't my thing. Anyway I did my research and read a review of her here and my experience was pretty similar and overall great. Surprisingly, she did not ask for much verification, but required a deposit. I met her at a place near the old town neighborhood for an hour. I knock on the door and enter, and she does the standard hide behind the door thing. I'm pretty blown away and we give each other a kiss on the cheek. She's wearing lingerie, heels, and looks insanely good. Legitimate 9-10/10 and I couldn't believe I was actually there. She invites me to the bedroom and bathroom area which are sorta joined and she starts stripping. She invites me into this walk-in shower big enough for two and so we wash each other. We dry off and head to the bedroom. I can't remember if she offered a back rub, but she tells me to lay down, starts a great bbj taking it all the way. We did a couple positions and I didn't last too long. I ask for round two later and we talk for a bit. We start again and it's pretty great. She offered to take it on her boobs but I ended up busting in the bag both times. Oh well. Anyway, I'd recommend seeing her and she treated me right. 10/10 experience. I did not ask about Greek or anything considered less "usual". I like to let things flow. Dfk, fiv, bbj, msog, and cfs were my experience at about 6 big ones.

    Giselle Amour:

    https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112

    I discovered Giselle on tryst and from what I've seen she's usually in Naperville. Her verification process is pretty standard, except she asks you to call her. Which wasn't a big deal for me. I enter the door and there is Giselle very petite and in lingerie. She looks great, however she has a large set of man mades that may not be everyone's cup of tea. Still I think she has a great body and is very cute. The room is kinda dark, lit by candles and she also has a small dog running around. Whatever. She hinted for me to take a shower as I suppose many ladies naturally do. And I took the hint and went ahead with it. Anyway I come out and she motions for me to get on the bed to lay on a towel. Again I just brushed it off, but the towel thing was a first. Giselle starts fondling my guy and puts on a hat for a CBJ. I don't really care for cbjs personally, but I'll take it I guess. So we start into cowgirl and reverse cg. Eventually I bust. I quickly learned that she is very talkative and I wanted to go a second time, however I didn't want to be rude and shut her up abruptly. Not sure if she does this on purpose but whatever. I ask for a second go but we were close to the hour and she points this out. I offer her a tip and she agrees. I'm not sure if it's just me, but it seemed like she faked moaning and pushed the pace both times to just to make me bust faster. I think that might've been the only time I experienced that kind of rushing thing in this hobby. Whatever though she seemed like a nice lady overall. I'd meet her one more time to see that nice ass more clearly. CBJ, dfk I think, cfs and lots of talking at 4 big ones.

    Monika Sparxxx / Princess Monika:

    I discovered Monika on Eros, but I don't think she advertises there now or is even seeing clients these days. I guess everyone is treating this pandemic differently and that's fine. Met her at a smaller hotel in Schaumburg. Walked through the door and gave her a hug. I knew she was going to be pretty tall for a chick, but she was taller than I expected. I had no problem with it. And she was of eastern European descent. Polish and Czech maybe. Probably an average face, but cute and at first I did not really notice her body. Head into the bathroom to freshen up and come out to sit on the bed. I was nervous as I usually am when meeting a new person and how to go about initiating something. Start with small talk for a minute and she tells me to get more comfortable, so I take off my shoes and lay back. She tells me to get even more. Comfortable and so I stand up to take off my shirt. And this interaction continues until I'm down to my underwear. Once again she asks me to get more comfortable. At this point I'm just thinking wow should I leave? Am I being set up?

    I say fuck it and take it off. She looks at my guy and reaches over. I am very grateful she did that and the worst case scenario didn't happen LOL. Once she takes off her clothes, I can now clearly see what a great body and great ass she has. Totally worth it. So she puts on a hat for CBJ and goes at it. For whatever reason I bust early. I don't why and we're barely about 15 minutes in. After cleanup, I ask if we can go for round 2 again soon and she gives me a look of she wants something. I offer her a tip and I think she nodded in disapproval for more. I offer a little more and she's satisfied. Not sure how common this is in general, but maybe I've just been lucky and haven't had this happen other times. So anyway we go on the bed and talk for a while. She's pretty cool and down to earth. I liked her. Round 2, we finally start and do missionary into prone and into doggy. Pretty great stuff, though we did not kiss. Maybe she doesn't do that or YMMV, idk. She's a nice lady overall, however I didn't like the up charge thing. 8/10 body 10/10 ass and she's chill. CBJ, cfs for 3 or 4 big ones can't remember.

    I may have dreamt of other independents but I've written too much for today. Treat the ladies nice and be safe people.

  13. #13371
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle;4888935[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/52684925/[/URL]

    Had a dream of Sasha Malone. She has a few videos on pornhub. Texting and meeting was pretty easy. Pics are accurate. A benjamin and a Jackson for a half-hour, with standard covered full service. I didn't have much chemistry with her, but she's nice. Very chill girl, almost too chill for me. I prefer more bubbly girls. But I'd recommend trying her out if you're into black girls with giant asses.
    I checked out her pics and vids on pornhub. She looks like a nice lady. But is her ass actually as nice as it is in the picture in that link? Obviously the pics all have a filter. Also, do you know if she only does incalls in Arlington Heights? That's not close to me, so I'm trying to see if it'd actually be worth going over there. Anyway thanks for posting about her.

  14. #13370

    Kandi Sweetbits

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times when she started out, many years ago. Was a fun time then and now, per Dodge and Heathwood. She was No spinner back then, but has she put on weight?
    I saw her way back about 10 years ago like you did, and yes she has put on some weight. She still has that beautiful smile and very friendly personality. Cost is on her page, includes msog if you can do it. Ranks up with best bbbjsw in the biz in my experience. Sure, I like supermodels with killer bodies, don't we all? But combined with attitude, skill and $$, as far as I'm concerned, this gal is a winner.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandie-sweetbits

  15. #13369

    Secret trick

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I saw her with no references. New burner number, the whole 9. I didn't even include my full name in the DL pic, literally just my face. If you want to see them badly enough, you will get in
    Man, I don't know what you're doing that I'm not. I've hit them up twice now with different numbers, even went through a few questions with the secretary on the other end over text, and still wasn't able to set something up. It forced me to find some other providers which worked out just as well but still, what these agencies provide is reliability and convenience. Nothing kills the endeavor for me more than having to spend hours trying to set something up with one of these ***.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape