Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 26928
-
07-22-20 23:17 #13368Senior Member

Posts: 1676Emily 262
Wow! A top other forum poster finally meets a 262 girl. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 22:27 #13367Senior Member

Posts: 161I saw her with no references. New burner number, the whole 9. I didn't even include my full name in the DL pic, literally just my face. If you want to see them badly enough, you will get in.
Originally Posted by Boredaf22
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 22:13 #13366Senior Member

Posts: 132Damage?
One or two pops included? I assume you skip the message and that the other price covers CFS?
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 20:23 #13365Senior Member

Posts: 272Emily with Classy Ladies of Chicago (262)
Just got back from my visit with Emily. She is a really beautiful petite Russian girl. She speaks English perfectly. She has the face of a model and a sweet tight little body.
Everything was covered and no DFKing, I think because of Covid but I did not ask. I would highly recommend her. This was my first visit with 262 after many contemplation's.
I have a feeling that I will become a good customer, especially since many of their locations are very convenient for me. Screening was a breeze, done in ten minutes.
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-in-town-40793
Stay Safe out there!
-
07-22-20 18:50 #13364Regular Member

Posts: 20Thank you!
Been wanting to pull the trigger on this one, so thanks for the intel. But the pics and the phone she's holding look old. Is she still in the shape she presents in her pictures? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 18:47 #13363Senior Member

Posts: 38Emmajaine
Unbelievable 90 minute session with Emmajaine a few weeks ago. ATF worthy.
Started with BJ and finished with Anal.
She was in a great mood.
I've tried to reach her this week and no response.
Anybody seen her the last few weeks?
-
07-22-20 18:24 #13362Regular Member

Posts: 20Glad to do it
The damage was 1. 5.
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 16:31 #13361Regular Member

Posts: 2Any help
I'm in from out of town and wasn't sure if anyone could point me in the direction for reviews On the women in the link below?
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...t/054828635592
-
07-22-20 16:06 #13360Regular Member

Posts: 28Ref
Anyone feel like providing a reference for these people? I always see their ads and have tried scheduling, but they won't see you without a reference. Why post ads on the sites if you only allow people who have been referred by a friend? Kind of defeats the point of posting the ads, if you ask me.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 14:28 #13359Senior Member

Posts: 86Mz Nikki
Looks like MZ Nikki is posting again. I don't recall her being discussed, anyone have feedback?
-
07-22-20 12:32 #13358Senior Member

Posts: 28Visiting ISO
Does anyone have any suggestions for providers that offer Greek? Not really interested in bbw girls although I've seen a few of them mentioned on here. Hoping for model looks and I don't mind agency girls either. Been trying to get a hold of Emma but no luck https://tryst.link/escort/emma-jane5.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-22-20 11:56 #13357Senior Member

Posts: 32Kandie Sweetbits
What is the damage?
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 03:03 #13356Senior Member

Posts: 318My gut says go with Paola, the other 2 are wild childs and you might be more than you bargained for and not in a good way. TOFTT and let us know. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TBone83
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 23:31 #13355Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone seen any of these ladies
Has anyone seen any of these ladies. I spoke to Sarah and texted with Paola but couldn’t get a good read on either of them and couldn’t find anything online. If no response by tomorrow I will probably TOFTT with one.
Jasmine
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52713255/
Paola.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52710482/
Sarah.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52712663/
Thanks I'm advance.
-
07-21-20 21:58 #13354Regular Member

Posts: 1New in area
In Chicago for 3-4 weeks on vacation looking for a any big booty black escorts any fellas got any suggesting feel free to pm me or drop link.














Reply With Quote




