Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 24820
-
07-25-20 21:40 #14305Senior Member

Posts: 154Link Available?
I'll be in the Indy area tomorrow. Anyone have a link for Bianca, or is she UTR?
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
BNL.
-
07-24-20 22:57 #14304Senior Member

Posts: 478LMAO I saw this too. I was going to meet her and I pussied out. She just kind of exudes that trashy confidence that I find hot, yet is too dangerous for me to justify dropping 200 hhr 300 hr on.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 15:14 #14303Senior Member

Posts: 181Sky's the limit
After watching her snap for the last couple of days, she's in videos with some other gentlemen flashing an entire hand full of stacked bills and she has a handgun with perhaps a 30 round extended magazine in her lap. Not who I'd take any chance with.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 11:13 #14302Senior Member

Posts: 1904Interesting question. I do know of a couple of dancers in another city that said they did some private dancing (outcalls in their case) during the stay at home order. So there may be some of the dancers that you know who are willing to come to you. As for an escort doing just lap dances, you would think they wouldn't mind as less work or risk for them and some are ex dancers, for example Amber at DI was a dancer as was Kay who is now retired. I would probably communicate it up front though as they may need to be prepared with music and maybe an outfit. Plus some probably have no dance experience, so they may not want to do it. For me I am the opposite, for the same money I can spend in a VIP area I can have full level fun with an escort, so I will not do VIP dances.
Originally Posted by Ldkind2
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 11:09 #14301Senior Member

Posts: 478Depends on the girls honestly. Some are very accommodating but others may see a lap dance as more work than just catching some dick and not be too into it. I don't think there's any harm in asking though.
Originally Posted by Ldkind2
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 23:52 #14300Regular Member

Posts: 13Advice for a newbie
I have frequented strip clubs in the past but that scene is dead right now due to COVID. Looked into escorts and surprised to see the price, for even very attractive girls, at about the same cost or less than an hour VIP at many strip clubs. How weirder out would an escort be if I just wanted lap dances for her time, nothing more? Should I let them know before I get to my appointment that that's all I'm interested in? Not sure if that would be fine or if they would be upset by just wanting lap dances? Seems like the same amount of money either way so they would be good you would think?
-
07-23-20 22:43 #14299Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Bianca experience
Hey guys, saw Bianca today and she was as phenomenal as always. She started making out with me as soon as I walked in which got junior aroused pretty quickly. Started off with a CBJ, really would love for her to take that off but it's not happening, anyway she can really get into it and doesn't get tired, her mouth has great stamina. I fingered her and rubbed that clit while she did her thing. Pretty soon we went mish and after stretching open those sex legs and really working her I blew a big one into the bag. We laid and talked for about 10 minutes but my rule is I need her to stroke me while we talk which felt fantastic, she gives a great handjob, afterall even though I love catching up and talking I'm paying for an hour of pleasure. She got me really worked up so I was ready for round two which ultimately was blown on those titties. She's a sexy little figure which I love being on top of and taking control of girls her size. Great experience, she's coming again in late August once this visit is over. Enjoy guys, keep her schedule full, girls this hot are hard to come by.
-
07-23-20 19:13 #14298Senior Member

Posts: 421I have never had an issue with them. It helps you out if you travel to big cities a lot and hobby.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 18:35 #14297Senior Member

Posts: 478Saw Bianca
She was hot. CBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and 69. Pretty much anything else there is to say about her has been said. She's good.
Bonus points for her being vocal as shit.
-
07-23-20 16:57 #14296Senior Member

Posts: 148P411
Is P411 safe to use? I feel kinda nervous sharing my personal details.
-
07-23-20 15:48 #14295Senior Member

Posts: 1904A monger in Ft Wayne contacted her, see post 4687 escort thread in Ft Wayne. She wanted a deposit so likely a scam. She is also posting in several cities.
Originally Posted by MattLol
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 09:43 #14294Senior Member

Posts: 1904Check out discreetinfo.ch Probably your best bet for a safe, good experience in Indy.
Originally Posted by RDav22
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 08:00 #14293Senior Member

Posts: 1395Why does my escort page
Or any login page say not secure in red? Need help with that one and does anyone else have that issue? Mack.
-
07-23-20 06:28 #14292Senior Member

Posts: 82Thanks
Sounds like dodging a mediocre at best experience the. Thanks for the info on her! Only in Indy this week figured I'd have a little fun while here.
-
07-23-20 06:09 #14291Senior Member

Posts: 75True, however
You were being way too nice PT. It's true she had some female issues that put her on leave for about 2 weeks. Cysts are not contagious, common with many females and she planned on returning once they were gone however, it's not the reason she left. The Friday she planned on returning she called her booker to cancel all her pre-booked appointments and decided it would be a good time to quit and move out. Especially since her roommate had already left town and couldn't be there. It made no difference to Kay that another provider, who she and her roommate had agreed to let work there for the day, had to move to a hotel at the last minute, so she could facilitate her move. Not only did she take everything that belonged to her but, she took her roommates bed as well, without her permission and against her wishes. She also skipped out on paying any portion of her rent for the month.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
The truth is Kay quit for one reason. Her new husband was tired of her selling pussy for a living. I get that and can understand her motives but, she screwed over and stole from people while only thinking of herself. This isn't the first time she had screwed over and stolen from others. She had done it to other providers and even a couple of hobbyist's in the past. She's truly a ghetto woman with a great body and good service and I'm sure hubby is happy to be getting it for free and not renting it out anymore. Besides she is making good money now working for him in the pharmaceutical business. I for one am glad little miss ghetto drama queen is gone.









Reply With Quote




