Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7822

    Jewel the throat goat

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is a great provider but it sucks when the girls double book.
    I've seen her a few times also. First time I almost ended up bugging out as there was a power outage that knocked out the entire block. She met me at the door with a flashlight and then proceeded to BBBJ. She'll let you go as deep and as long as you like. She will do anything you ask if you take control and she did the "grab my hand and put it on her head move. " Can be damn near impossible to reach at times but worth it if you can get her. 2 different numbers posted for her on EB. I sampled the cookie also and she's a little to skinny for my taste but a definite spinner if that's your thing. Everything the vets on the board have shared is true.

  2. #7821
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    Is EB Down Again, or is it me?
    No issues as of now.

  3. #7820
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    Is EB Down Again, or is it me?
    Working fine on my end.

  4. #7819

    Is EB Down again?

    Is EB Down Again, or is it me?

  5. #7818
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerstripOne  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's too many TGTBT ads with realistic pics. All with the same tagline "email to some bullshit address on gmail" with some "put something in the email so I know you're real". This is bullshit, right?
    All those ads which do not show up the city name in the ad and which asks to send an email and those with no phone numbers at the end of link or in the ad are spam ads.

  6. #7817

    TGTBT redefined

    Looks like there's too many TGTBT ads with realistic pics. All with the same tagline "email to some bullshit address on gmail" with some "put something in the email so I know you're real". This is bullshit, right?

  7. #7816

    BIasian

    Been investigating number on BIasian new on the seen seems that she has ads in many cities and not at the same time Richmond was Iast city. Seems TGTBT. AIso checked forms in Richmond turn up nada.

  8. #7815
    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Lmaooo that a perfect situation to find yourself in lmao. Some good civi mom action is what every man needs on this site lmfao. Guess it's time to go out and hunt for one. To the grocery store I go!
    Happy hunting! Once you bag your limit, save some for the rest of us.

    Matbe Monoxide will provide us with some pointers?

  9. #7814
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMakers  [View Original Post]
    User name plus post count checks out, LOL. No sir, nothing suspicious about this, move along. I'm going to book right now.
    Spot on! "Sour Grapes"? With 1 post? Hmmmmm. Wonder whom it could be? Haha!

  10. #7813

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    My favorite older provider in the Baltimore area a few years back was Tracey, a blonde who's probably in the GILF age range by now. I had a nice visit with her, although my dream didn't include FS. There was some discussion on this board about her being active again about a year ago. The last number I had for Tracey no longer works.

    You might want to search the forum for info regarding Luna, a busty Russian who would also be in the GILF age range by now, and Kristy, who's in the MILF range. My visits with them didn't go as well, but it's been a few years since I've seen either one. Others have enjoyed better experiences with them. Kristy advertised briefly last winter. I haven't seen any ads by Luna for some time so she might be retired.
    Going to do some research on these now man! Thanks for the info, If I pick up any details ill PM you.

  11. #7812

    Anjel

    Does anyone have Anjels current number? The one on erotic monkey is not working.

    Really want to see her.

  12. #7811

    Body Rub in Woodlawn

    First time poster. Whats up everyone? I've been dabbling in the scene for about a year, just now getting the hang of things. Went to check out a spot in wood lawn that didn't disappoint. Area was nice, apartment was clean and smelled good. Only thing is I had to wait when I got there even though I called ahead of time. Damage was $$ Could've been cheaper but rookie mistake. Let me touch and got two FBSM for about a hr. I can post more reviews of providers I've seen but also looking for recommendations! I'm in the Columbia / ellicott city area. She looked just like her pics too! B Will be back.

    (https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1404274).

  13. #7810

    Rv

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwcpa69  [View Original Post]
    Any one know if the girl with the RV in Glen Burnie is back? She may have been a guest of the government for a while, and I haven't seen her posting lately. She went my a bunch of different names, but I'd love to see her again if she's back in the game.
    I've seen an interesting rv, I won't give location for obvious reasons. Saw a couple of spinners standing about. Any information?

  14. #7809

    Body Rub in Woodlawn

    Hey guys, First time posting. I've dabbled around a bit on my own but know I found this so I can share a bit. Went to see Erica's body rub. Nice location, personal apt. Apartment was clean. Started off on a bad foot as I had told her I was 25 min away and when I got there she was seeing another client and had to wait another 20 min. Both kept mask on. Rookie mistake paying $$ for 2 FBSM sessions but lesson learned. Total was about an hour. She was very sexy, moaning, grinding. Overall very good experience. 8/10. Maybe next time I can get a discount. She wouldn't go far anything farther than HJ and grinding but I was able to touch wherever.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1404274

  15. #7808

    Not sure if these older providers are still active

    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Who are your guys favorite older ladies? I know spinners are the popular vote but personally I look for moms LOL My favorite MILF has to be Roxy, what about you?

    It's Cig!
    My favorite older provider in the Baltimore area a few years back was Tracey, a blonde who's probably in the GILF age range by now. I had a nice visit with her, although my dream didn't include FS. There was some discussion on this board about her being active again about a year ago. The last number I had for Tracey no longer works.

    You might want to search the forum for info regarding Luna, a busty Russian who would also be in the GILF age range by now, and Kristy, who's in the MILF range. My visits with them didn't go as well, but it's been a few years since I've seen either one. Others have enjoyed better experiences with them. Kristy advertised briefly last winter. I haven't seen any ads by Luna for some time so she might be retired.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape