Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,076 to 21,090 of 37338
-
07-24-20 01:00 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 76Foreign Bella
Thought I would give a quick post. Met her 2 weeks ago in Pburg motel she wanted a deposit but agreed to see me without one after a few texts. Cute 29 yr old with freckles and nice ass. Started with BBBJ and covered mish for a few minutes. Enjoyed the quick visit. She is legit and looks good. Has been a tough year for her though.
-
07-23-20 20:03 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 1449Anybody dream this one
I hit her up today quick response and address got all the way there and she hits me with deposit crap. Told her I don't do deposits no matter but she wasn't insistent. Sent me Babylon reviews but I told her anybody including you could write those. So just a question anybody else?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/am-ava...rvice/31367504
-
07-23-20 19:44 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 510LOL melissa has zero perception of time but damn she is a bad ass. I just left her and had good fun as usual.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 19:43 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 195Sorry, here it is. She is always working, but most of her incalls are in the evening and up.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/52540865/
-
07-23-20 19:38 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 195Well damn. I feel cheated like crazy LOL. She's pretty strict and talks about keeping it "Safe" when I mention anything near that. I must've got to her late, she is still a good time though.
Originally Posted by JustForHer53
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 18:50 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 720Never Tempted By Underage Girls.
Thanks to everyone who alerted my Radar yesterday on this forum. Like they say 16 will get you 25; 15 For Life!
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 18:08 #16257Regular Member

Posts: 13Miss Kitty AKA Nikki
Well since Zoe and another provider ghosted on me and after reading the reviews I went to see miss kitty since she was damn near walking distance from my office. The report that said the house was neat and tidy was wrong. It wreaked of smoke and shit was everywhere. I ask for a verification pic and Thought she wasn't to bad so I went for it. Her Tarth are worse than most street walker teeth and I damn near left but she had a good attitude and the little head was in need after the 2 let downs earlier. The pics on line are super old though. Opted for CBJ to protect from the snaggle teeth. Finished as fast as possible and got out. Right as I finished somebody starts knocking on the front door. Says it's her friend who was going to drive her to the grocery store. Definitely was her dealer. Would not repeat no matter how desperate I was.
-
07-23-20 16:25 #16256Banned Member

Posts: 443I got ghosted
Sunday morning. Did the same to me. Exchanged a few text, then she just disappeared.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 12:33 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 452Pedo sting in VA
-
07-23-20 12:31 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 369http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/592721704428
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 11:30 #16253Senior Member

Posts: 77Has anyone met
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/296902831134
Wanted to know if anyone has had a dream with this one? Every time I reach out she ghosts.
-
07-23-20 10:46 #16252Senior Member

Posts: 77Kitty
Hey do you have an ad or contact for Kitty?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 10:12 #16251Senior Member

Posts: 51If anyone has her number and can share I'd love to help her out. Thanks
.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 10:12 #16250Senior Member

Posts: 108Saw her twice first time BBFS with BJ cim finish second time I arranged for anal so I brought a butt plug and put that in while getting BBBJ after a while I pulled that out and did anal it was right as fuck and only took about two minutes till I filled her ass with cum. I think about repeating but it's just so far for me.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 10:06 #16249Senior Member

Posts: 77Ad details for CiCi
Do you have a link to her ad or pics?
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





