Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 8563
-
07-24-20 12:36 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 166Marlboro
The only place now in Marlboro is 1007 BPR (I think), next to the Sushi restaurant. Its good for standard service. There are two other sole proprietor spots that tease but do not deliver. Closest towns with choices would be Framingham, Worcester, or maybe Milford / Hopedale / Upton / Sutton / Grafton area.
Originally Posted by WongMichael
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 09:00 #4272Banned Member

Posts: 600Marlborough
Worcester Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be in Marlborough tonight for a couple of hours and looking for a good AMP to occupy my time. Went through a few posts about BVR and noticed someone of you complaint that places are still closed. Any leads that you can provide for my trip? Please PM me direct. I saw a couple of Boston Post Road, are those legit, LEO watching or offer extra? Thanks. Stay safe.
-
07-22-20 19:03 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 237Yea, I feel your pain. This Covid has kept me away for a long time, and I don't see any end as of yet. Thanks for tofft, and your report. I kinda figgered that it would be that way. Stay safe and healthy! I am staying out for a few more months.
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
Clit.
-
07-22-20 18:21 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 73Bvr
I've posted a few times about BVR but I thought I'd give my thoughts on BVR since this is the first time I have been back during the mandatory keep mask on rule. I like Amy, I've gotten her a few times and I think she has as much potential as Kay, but Kay is still better between the two there. As for the mask wearing, its hard to breathe especially being face down. Its almost like a visit to an appt. For surgery that you are awake for. At some point you are about to get up and say I can't do this anymore I just can't, I was having a hard time getting air into my lungs I almost got up and ripped my mask off to get my lungs full of air, this was only a 30 min appt, maybe about a little over halfway through I felt this feeling. If I do go back ill probably just ask her if I can stay face up and have her do my legs and shoulders and some head massage, no way face down again. The other thing I'll add is they do seem to change sheets every visit, but the pillow sheet on the pillow they use to rest your head when you are face up may not get changed I'm not sure though.
Same rates as everyone previously have mentioned.
-
07-22-20 13:36 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 67Did you get my PM??
Originally Posted by BoredMF
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 17:19 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 379X4
They are still closed. Given that the number is still working with a recorded message there is hope it will reopen. And then we have to hope Coco returns. Seems like a long shot.
Originally Posted by Boston528
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 16:45 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 175Oxford
I've been calling the Oxford AMP for over a month now with no answer, except recorded message. Are they really still closed or do you think you need to go in person. Anyone with any info? Loved seeing Coco there!
-
07-21-20 00:08 #4266Regular Member

Posts: 11Can't
Does anyone have a number for them that works? I'd want to call ahead to be sure I can get Lana.
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 23:28 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 27Amy
Glad to hear Amy is worth investing in some repeat visits. The anticipation of never knowing exactly where the visit might go is sometimes more fun than the sure thing.
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
They tease you with a few extras you temp them with a little extra money. That's the nature of the game.
Over the years hit many brick walls, some limited success stories, and half dozen mind blowers. That's what keeps you coming back for more.
-
07-20-20 20:16 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 2189Amy's nipples are awesome.
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
Also agree that seeing a girl repeatedly and treating her right does improve service.
At least there is a good option at BVR when Kay is busy. Used to be if could not get an appointment with Kay, would not even bother going there. Will see Amy if I cannot see Kay. However, not at the point with Amy where I would ask for her over Kay.
-
07-20-20 06:28 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 203I have been seeing Amy frequently for a year or so, I can say she does get better. When I first started to repeat with here she was giving me 2-3 pops in a hhr session. That transitioned to full otc roaming, to utc, to pulling her shirt up and bra down. Let my tell you if you like As and meaty Asian nipples, such as myself, it's quite a site. The last time I was there she did some weird milking down technique which turned into me on my knees and ripping her shirt right off and having an aggressive titty rub session with a no quit explosion. She cupped it all up in her hand and said wow, I said yeah wow, we laughed. I’ve been tipping her 60 the last few visits.
Originally Posted by Nineteenth
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 05:17 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 67Easier said than done
LOL. Go see her and tell me you wouldn't run out for more cake.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 02:21 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 582Bringing more money than you plan on spending is the top way to find yourself suckered. Once the little head starts talking your big head isn't typically inclined to listening.
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 22:52 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 27Amy ar BVR
Headed to bvr hoping to get a repeat visit with Kay. Called when I was about 15 minutes out and the phone was answered by Amy. Asked if Kay was available and with halting English said no busy. I asked if I could wait an extra half hour and she said ok. Killed a little time showed up and was let in and still got Amy. Really looking forward to Kay but based on previous reviews was willing to give it a shot. She is a little spinner probably does't weigh a hundred pounds.
Used hand sanitizer and we both wore masks throughout. Applied oil for the massage which was enjoyable but a bit repetitive. Soft touch nice lead up to the flip. Good finish but very little Otc and no Utc. Might possibly get better with repeat visits but not going to happen as long as Kay is there. Kay is on another level.
-
07-18-20 22:11 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 67Gave her an additional 20 for HR. I went in with intention of massage and HR. Didn't think that the girl would be a 10. I should bring extra $$ in case but when I am going there, I do not expect much. Live and learn.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





