Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7801

    Mommas

    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    I go for the spinners, A LOT. I haven't found any MILF's on the sites that do it for me. But I have 2 Civilian Mom's that are awesome.

    They dress like a mom, they act like a mom, as in the kids and the house come first, that kinda thing, but still fun, a lot of fun, 1 blonde and 1 brunette.

    But not sure if I can include them, they aren't escorts, never posted. The brunette was down on her luck and she went along with "having fun" being my "Pd Escort", She loves it. Sends me a 1 word text "Date?" every now and then. Pick her up goto the motel and it's on. She told her friend the blonde, who was down on her luck too, and dam if she didn't go for it too. But I still like the spinners.

    Monoxide.
    Lmaooo that a perfect situation to find yourself in lmao. Some good civi mom action is what every man needs on this site lmfao. Guess it's time to go out and hunt for one. To the grocery store I go!

  2. #7800
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleB3891  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/447278883840

    Anyone dream?

    She's sent me some EB reviews that are good, of course. Has an adultlook.
    A little late with the reply with this one, but I'm not sure what the deal is with her. She has or had many ads in different cities using her pictures. I made the very stupid rookie mistake and donated via cashapp. SUPER stupid. Anyways, time goes on and she says she is at a gas station about 5 minutes away and to send the rest of the donation. Well, I told her to take a selfie at the gas station or give me the directions so that I can meet her at the gas station. Anyways, exchanged some more texts and it ended with her talking shit and saying she was going to keep the donation and turn around and go home. Lesson learned. When people talk about sending donations via cashapp is dumb, let me be an example. I'm that idiot that did it. I texted from multiple text numbers to get a feeling prior. One number she said she knew an uncle and could cause damage. Another number said that she hated uncles. Another number said she would track IPs. Either she is legit out of her mind OR someone is using her pictures and setting up scams. Won't happen again. GL.

  3. #7799

    Humm

    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Who are your guys favorite older ladies? I know spinners are the popular vote but personally I look for moms LOL My favorite MILF has to be Roxy, what about you?

    It's Cig!
    I go for the spinners, A LOT. I haven't found any MILF's on the sites that do it for me. But I have 2 Civilian Mom's that are awesome.

    They dress like a mom, they act like a mom, as in the kids and the house come first, that kinda thing, but still fun, a lot of fun, 1 blonde and 1 brunette.

    But not sure if I can include them, they aren't escorts, never posted. The brunette was down on her luck and she went along with "having fun" being my "Pd Escort", She loves it. Sends me a 1 word text "Date?" every now and then. Pick her up goto the motel and it's on. She told her friend the blonde, who was down on her luck too, and dam if she didn't go for it too. But I still like the spinners.

    Monoxide.

  4. #7798

    Mature

    Who are your guys favorite older ladies? I know spinners are the popular vote but personally I look for moms LOL My favorite MILF has to be Roxy, what about you?

    It's Cig!

  5. #7797
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #7796

    Rock candy Mandy in Essex

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Definitely one of the best providers out there and one of my ATF. Great service (everything on the menu) and great rates. $60 for a SS-QV which lasted a good 20 - 25 minutes. I sucked on her snatch for a good 10-15 minutes before we even got started and made her shake, shiver, and squirm by giving her multiple orgasms with my tongue. And she definitely returned the favor. I had to stop her giving me some phenomenal head because I was getting ready to erupt like Mt. Vesuvius before sampling her other orifices!. Will definitely repeat. P.S. Only negative, she loves her rock candy and signs of wear and tear are starting to show. I pleaded with her to get clean and quit doing that shit. Hopefully she heeds my advice and warning before it's too late.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/52249820/
    Well damn. Too bad about that habit.

  7. #7795

    Another great visit with Mandy!

    Definitely one of the best providers out there and one of my ATF. Great service (everything on the menu) and great rates. $60 for a SS-QV which lasted a good 20 - 25 minutes. I sucked on her snatch for a good 10-15 minutes before we even got started and made her shake, shiver, and squirm by giving her multiple orgasms with my tongue. And she definitely returned the favor. I had to stop her giving me some phenomenal head because I was getting ready to erupt like Mt. Vesuvius before sampling her other orifices!. Will definitely repeat. P.S. Only negative, she loves her rock candy and signs of wear and tear are starting to show. I pleaded with her to get clean and quit doing that shit. Hopefully she heeds my advice and warning before it's too late.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/52249820/

  8. #7794

    Roxy / Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I been keeping in contact with her on FB. She's gotten clean is doing okay. Maybe she'll return to the life, maybe she won't. I'm afraid to ask her if she want to meet again because I don't want to lose contact in case she does return.
    Interesting, I have not been able to get her to respond on FB although my attempts to reconnect have been very non-descript asking about her well-being. No harm in asking for what you want. I have gotten a couple to respond, meet up and they still remain clean. I guess for some it's a trigger and for others it is the connection they had with you previously. Good luck with her and look forward to hearing you have reconnected with her and met up.

  9. #7793

    Legit "Baby" ??

    Wondering if anyone has any indication of legitimacy on this one. I've run the number provided, and yielded results with 4 different chicks pictures. Not trying to waste my time, or, get caught up.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10917466

    I greatly appreciate anyone's assistance.

  10. #7792

    I keep in contact

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's the one, emo-goth. She got clean for a while after rehab and then as you said slipped back not habits and have not heard from her in 6 months. Will keep an eye out and appreciate knowing if someone sees her around.
    Yeah I been keeping in contact with her on FB. She's gotten clean is doing okay. Maybe she'll return to the life, maybe she won't. I'm afraid to ask her if she want to meet again because I don't want to lose contact in case she does return.

  11. #7791

    Roxy / Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that one should be the Roxy / Megan whom he is referring to. Last time I met her was in Sept at the same motel in Caton Ave. Another friend from this forum told me she slipped back into her habits and she might be in rehab. I am also waiting for her to be out again.
    Yup, that's the one, emo-goth. She got clean for a while after rehab and then as you said slipped back not habits and have not heard from her in 6 months. Will keep an eye out and appreciate knowing if someone sees her around.

  12. #7790

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir! That's the one!
    Yea always had a good time with her, used to see her when she was on Cambria St, Brooklyn.

    Monoxide.

  13. #7789

    That's my next forum handle

    Quote Originally Posted by Binger22  [View Original Post]
    ...Grimace the Revolting Russian...
    That made my day. Thank you for that I needed it. I literally did laugh out loud.

  14. #7788
    Quote Originally Posted by Grkinmd  [View Original Post]
    Always delivers. . 8 for ss that lasted 30 min. Mostly daty but she loves it which is probably why she tolerates me LOL. Always a little off putting hearing noises upstairs but whatever.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...820/6672406187
    I've seen Mandy several times as well in the past when she first hit the scene. As a matter of fact, Razmus and I were the first ones to do a scouting report on her on this forum. She's legit and provides great service. She used to allow BB, anal, and had a wide open menu. I see now that she is very adamant against BB in her new ads. Not sure what happened but I can only surmise that someone gave her an "unwanted" present (if you catch my drift). I might hit her up again and see what's up.

  15. #7787
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this One Buster?
    Yes sir! That's the one!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape