Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 19280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8615
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't answered any of my texts either. Her last ad posting was July 17. It's appears she's staying under the radar.
    Ya that's the thing with her. She just falls off the map every now and then. I'm sure she will be back.

  2. #8614

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by RxFoot  [View Original Post]
    Jada's photos are beautiful -blue is a wonderful color- I believe orange and blue would make me smile U of F. I may never get to meet this beauty and talk for hours and treat her like the princess should be treated. Oh well.
    She hasn't answered any of my texts either. Her last ad posting was July 17. It's appears she's staying under the radar.

  3. #8613

    Pining for Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by RxFoot  [View Original Post]
    Jada's photos are beautiful -blue is a wonderful color- I believe orange and blue would make me smile you of F. I may never get to meet this beauty and talk for hours and treat her like the princess should be treated. Oh well.
    I'm not trying to be flippant here, but have you called her? Seeing mongers is literally her job.

  4. #8612

    The eight wonder of the world

    Jada's photos are beautiful -blue is a wonderful color- I believe orange and blue would make me smile you of F. I may never get to meet this beauty and talk for hours and treat her like the princess should be treated. Oh well.

  5. #8611

    Taylor

    Did some homework on this cutie and found out she used to post in the Brevard area but can't find reviews. She's in my neck of the woods now and I wanted to get some Intel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52742904/#.

    Please PM, appreciate any help!

  6. #8610
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    Have been trying to see this one for weeks now but could never get a text back. Finally got a response Tuesday, thought it was going to happen but then radio silence. Tried again on Wednesday she replies that she is available and gives me the street she is on but not her actual address. I start driving and keep trying to get her address and she never replied. As I close in on the street she gave me the big head takes over and I decide that ot just doesn't feel right and tuen home. If any you have any success with her and I'm just being overly cautious please let me know.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/114703127441
    Your not missing anything saw her a few weeks ago and wasn't impressed. Trailer which was a dump just south of sharpes off of US1 . BBBJ MISH and K9 kinda a snooze. Get yours and get out type of situation. Felt rushed.

  7. #8609

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    For you mongers that know her is she usually easy to contact?

    I have been leaving text messages and no response.

    I appreciate another SM giving me her digits.

    Just curious because I don't want to get the wrong impression about her starting out.

    Thank you,

    YM.
    Your on her time and when she's ready for you to see her, just make sure you're available. Don't treat her like the other girls in this county. You'll have to take your time and have a plan B and a C. That's just the way it is.

  8. #8608

    Kay Question

    For you mongers that know her is she usually easy to contact?

    I have been leaving text messages and no response.

    I appreciate another SM giving me her digits.

    Just curious because I don't want to get the wrong impression about her starting out.

    Thank you,

    YM.

  9. #8607

    Boss Lady

    She's back and better than ever. Finally hung out with her again after a long while. Just like in the beginning so if you are looking for a young short fun and friendly girl, she's the ticket.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/403551082865

  10. #8606

    Yes

    Yes that one. Sorry about spelling.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Considering the details, it's got to be this one. But, considering the spelling, I thought I'd confirm. Assuming I've got the right one, I agree on the "terrible comms" thing, I've tried several times with her, no success so far!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/244859659490

    http://archive.ph/n5rgK

  11. #8605

    Shaaee

    Have been trying to see this one for weeks now but could never get a text back. Finally got a response Tuesday, thought it was going to happen but then radio silence. Tried again on Wednesday she replies that she is available and gives me the street she is on but not her actual address. I start driving and keep trying to get her address and she never replied. As I close in on the street she gave me the big head takes over and I decide that ot just doesn't feel right and tuen home. If any you have any success with her and I'm just being overly cautious please let me know.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/114703127441

  12. #8604

    Headache Relief

    Thanks for the report VG, Lauren has been on my to do list for a while. I've heard she really loves to use her mouth, sounds like it may be an art form for her; attitude is everything! I'll give you my take if (hopefully when) I take the plunge.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    So after my recent frustrating day with failing to set anything up with three different providers, I figured I could use some good old fashioned headache relief! Onto STG, up pops Lauren's ad with the claim of "best headache relief in Florida" and I figure what the hell! Unlike the aforementioned frustrating experience, Lauren responded quickly, we set something up quickly and I was at her incall location in less than an hour! She's been reviewed here many times over the past few years and I suspect I'm reiterating the two most common things from a visit with her, she ain't winning no beauty contests but she can clean our your pipes with the best of them! I went in, dropped my pants, stuck the dick in the vacuum, let her do her thing, and out the door within 10 to 15 minutes. Pipes cleaned, headache relieved and on the way!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/495912985425

    http://archive.ph/SrkVo

  13. #8603

    Tiffany (pink hair)

    Someone earlier mentioned seeing her. Just throwing this out there but if you do decide to call her be prepared for which version you will get. I've seen her twice before and both times I could tell she was on something- but she could at least hold a conversation somewhat. I had a meeting setup Tuesday and showed up to her incall in satellite beach. Long story short she was just WAY WAY out of it. Like couldn't walk straight, eyes hardly even open. At one point she went to her bathroom and just sat on the toilet for 10 minutes just rocking back and forth. I felt bad all I left a 20 and quietly made my way out. She's lucky I'm not a douche bag because someone else could have made off with the pile of 20's she had on her counter.

    I get a flood of texts 30 minutes later asking me to come back and saying "what did I do? I mean how can she expect anybody to be able to enjoy themselves when you can't even keep your eyes open.

    Sad to see but she is going downhill rapidly.

    Use your own judgment when contacting her, just be prepared for what might be the outcome.

  14. #8602

    Lauren and headache relief

    So after my recent frustrating day with failing to set anything up with three different providers, I figured I could use some good old fashioned headache relief! Onto STG, up pops Lauren's ad with the claim of "best headache relief in Florida" and I figure what the hell! Unlike the aforementioned frustrating experience, Lauren responded quickly, we set something up quickly and I was at her incall location in less than an hour! She's been reviewed here many times over the past few years and I suspect I'm reiterating the two most common things from a visit with her, she ain't winning no beauty contests but she can clean our your pipes with the best of them! I went in, dropped my pants, stuck the dick in the vacuum, let her do her thing, and out the door within 10 to 15 minutes. Pipes cleaned, headache relieved and on the way!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/495912985425

    http://archive.ph/SrkVo

  15. #8601

    This Lacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by SidewayZ  [View Original Post]
    Took forever to meet up with this one. Terrible comms and timing didn't match. When I did I was glad I stayed persistent. No usage signs, skinny but not overly, nice ass and cute tits. Incall was decent beachside motel. Gives great head, above average but not great DT, responsive daty, GFE. I recommend seeing her but would also say take caution when you do. Have read a few posts that contradict the safety I'm mentioning, so take precaution. Feel free to PM questions.
    Considering the details, it's got to be this one. But, considering the spelling, I thought I'd confirm. Assuming I've got the right one, I agree on the "terrible comms" thing, I've tried several times with her, no success so far!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/244859659490

    http://archive.ph/n5rgK

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape