Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 571 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 8562
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4272

    Marlborough

    Worcester Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be in Marlborough tonight for a couple of hours and looking for a good AMP to occupy my time. Went through a few posts about BVR and noticed someone of you complaint that places are still closed. Any leads that you can provide for my trip? Please PM me direct. I saw a couple of Boston Post Road, are those legit, LEO watching or offer extra? Thanks. Stay safe.

  2. #4271
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    I've posted a few times about BVR but I thought I'd give my thoughts on BVR since this is the first time I have been back during the mandatory keep mask on rule. I like Amy, I've gotten her a few times and I think she has as much potential as Kay, but Kay is still better between the two there. As for the mask wearing, its hard to breathe especially being face down. Its almost like a visit to an appt. For surgery that you are awake for. At some point you are about to get up and say I can't do this anymore I just can't, I was having a hard time getting air into my lungs I almost got up and ripped my mask off to get my lungs full of air, this was only a 30 min appt, maybe about a little over halfway through I felt this feeling. If I do go back ill probably just ask her if I can stay face up and have her do my legs and shoulders and some head massage, no way face down again. The other thing I'll add is they do seem to change sheets every visit, but the pillow sheet on the pillow they use to rest your head when you are face up may not get changed I'm not sure though.

    Same rates as everyone previously have mentioned.
    Yea, I feel your pain. This Covid has kept me away for a long time, and I don't see any end as of yet. Thanks for tofft, and your report. I kinda figgered that it would be that way. Stay safe and healthy! I am staying out for a few more months.

    Clit.

  3. #4270

    Bvr

    I've posted a few times about BVR but I thought I'd give my thoughts on BVR since this is the first time I have been back during the mandatory keep mask on rule. I like Amy, I've gotten her a few times and I think she has as much potential as Kay, but Kay is still better between the two there. As for the mask wearing, its hard to breathe especially being face down. Its almost like a visit to an appt. For surgery that you are awake for. At some point you are about to get up and say I can't do this anymore I just can't, I was having a hard time getting air into my lungs I almost got up and ripped my mask off to get my lungs full of air, this was only a 30 min appt, maybe about a little over halfway through I felt this feeling. If I do go back ill probably just ask her if I can stay face up and have her do my legs and shoulders and some head massage, no way face down again. The other thing I'll add is they do seem to change sheets every visit, but the pillow sheet on the pillow they use to rest your head when you are face up may not get changed I'm not sure though.

    Same rates as everyone previously have mentioned.

  4. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredMF  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a number for them that works? I'd want to call ahead to be sure I can get Lana.
    Did you get my PM??

  5. #4268

    X4

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston528  [View Original Post]
    I've been calling the Oxford AMP for over a month now with no answer, except recorded message. Are they really still closed or do you think you need to go in person. Anyone with any info? Loved seeing Coco there!
    They are still closed. Given that the number is still working with a recorded message there is hope it will reopen. And then we have to hope Coco returns. Seems like a long shot.

  6. #4267

    Oxford

    I've been calling the Oxford AMP for over a month now with no answer, except recorded message. Are they really still closed or do you think you need to go in person. Anyone with any info? Loved seeing Coco there!

  7. #4266

    Can't

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Go see her and tell me you wouldn't run out for more cake.
    Does anyone have a number for them that works? I'd want to call ahead to be sure I can get Lana.

  8. #4265

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Amy frequently for a year or so, I can say she does get better. When I first started to repeat with here she was giving me 2-3 pops in a hhr session. That transitioned to full otc roaming, to utc, to pulling her shirt up and bra down. Let my tell you if you like As and meaty Asian nipples, such as myself, it's quite a site. The last time I was there she did some weird milking down technique which turned into me on my knees and ripping her shirt right off and having an aggressive titty rub session with a no quit explosion. She cupped it all up in her hand and said wow, I said yeah wow, we laughed. Ive been tipping her 60 the last few visits.
    Glad to hear Amy is worth investing in some repeat visits. The anticipation of never knowing exactly where the visit might go is sometimes more fun than the sure thing.

    They tease you with a few extras you temp them with a little extra money. That's the nature of the game.

    Over the years hit many brick walls, some limited success stories, and half dozen mind blowers. That's what keeps you coming back for more.

  9. #4264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Amy frequently for a year or so, I can say she does get better. When I first started to repeat with here she was giving me 2-3 pops in a hhr session. That transitioned to full otc roaming, to utc, to pulling her shirt up and bra down. Let my tell you if you like As and meaty Asian nipples, such as myself, it's quite a site. The last time I was there she did some weird milking down technique which turned into me on my knees and ripping her shirt right off and having an aggressive titty rub session with a no quit explosion. She cupped it all up in her hand and said wow, I said yeah wow, we laughed. Ive been tipping her 60 the last few visits.
    Amy's nipples are awesome.

    Also agree that seeing a girl repeatedly and treating her right does improve service.

    At least there is a good option at BVR when Kay is busy. Used to be if could not get an appointment with Kay, would not even bother going there. Will see Amy if I cannot see Kay. However, not at the point with Amy where I would ask for her over Kay.

  10. #4263
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenth  [View Original Post]
    Headed to bvr hoping to get a repeat visit with Kay. Called when I was about 15 minutes out and the phone was answered by Amy. Asked if Kay was available and with halting English said no busy. I asked if I could wait an extra half hour and she said ok. Killed a little time showed up and was let in and still got Amy. Really looking forward to Kay but based on previous reviews was willing to give it a shot. She is a little spinner probably does't weigh a hundred pounds.

    Used hand sanitizer and we both wore masks throughout. Applied oil for the massage which was enjoyable but a bit repetitive. Soft touch nice lead up to the flip. Good finish but very little Otc and no Utc. Might possibly get better with repeat visits but not going to happen as long as Kay is there. Kay is on another level.
    I have been seeing Amy frequently for a year or so, I can say she does get better. When I first started to repeat with here she was giving me 2-3 pops in a hhr session. That transitioned to full otc roaming, to utc, to pulling her shirt up and bra down. Let my tell you if you like As and meaty Asian nipples, such as myself, it's quite a site. The last time I was there she did some weird milking down technique which turned into me on my knees and ripping her shirt right off and having an aggressive titty rub session with a no quit explosion. She cupped it all up in her hand and said wow, I said yeah wow, we laughed. I’ve been tipping her 60 the last few visits.

  11. #4262

    Easier said than done

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Bringing more money than you plan on spending is the top way to find yourself suckered. Once the little head starts talking your big head isn't typically inclined to listening.
    LOL. Go see her and tell me you wouldn't run out for more cake.

  12. #4261
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Gave her an additional 20 for HR. I went in with intention of massage and HR. Didn't think that the girl would be a 10. I should bring extra $$ in case but when I am going there, I do not expect much. Live and learn.
    Bringing more money than you plan on spending is the top way to find yourself suckered. Once the little head starts talking your big head isn't typically inclined to listening.

  13. #4260

    Amy ar BVR

    Headed to bvr hoping to get a repeat visit with Kay. Called when I was about 15 minutes out and the phone was answered by Amy. Asked if Kay was available and with halting English said no busy. I asked if I could wait an extra half hour and she said ok. Killed a little time showed up and was let in and still got Amy. Really looking forward to Kay but based on previous reviews was willing to give it a shot. She is a little spinner probably does't weigh a hundred pounds.

    Used hand sanitizer and we both wore masks throughout. Applied oil for the massage which was enjoyable but a bit repetitive. Soft touch nice lead up to the flip. Good finish but very little Otc and no Utc. Might possibly get better with repeat visits but not going to happen as long as Kay is there. Kay is on another level.

  14. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    How did you get suckered? Minimum tip for FS is 100 and usually 120 - 140 at can't. Should know this going in.
    Gave her an additional 20 for HR. I went in with intention of massage and HR. Didn't think that the girl would be a 10. I should bring extra $$ in case but when I am going there, I do not expect much. Live and learn.

  15. #4258
    Where is can't?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    So there is a new girl at can't, Lana. What a friggin knockout. Heavy natural C's, nice ass, about 27 YO.

    I have to admit I got suckered. Went for half hour and didn't have enough for FS. HR 60 😪. I know please don't hammer me. Go for yourself and negotiate.

    Damage 40 +60.

    She is hot!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape