Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 24826
-
07-21-20 22:04 #14281Senior Member

Posts: 44DI virgin
So I have yet to use DI being new to the hobby but some of the reviews on Roz have me fired up to give her a shot.
What should I know about the first time using DI? It asks for a verification I'd on the registration form when trying to prebook, where would I get that.
Also anyone else have a great time with Roz? Very much looking forward to seeing her if I can get it arranged.
Thanks all!
-
07-21-20 22:04 #14280Senior Member

Posts: 30Brittany
I did a review on this one a year ago in April or May. She was staying up in the pyramids. Her rates were higher then. My experience with her was horrible. She had a bad attitude and a very serious pharma problem. Obviously her situation hasn't improved.
Originally Posted by GodMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 21:46 #14279Regular Member

Posts: 14Snowbell
Any info on this?
http://anderson-in.skipthegames.com/...l/142574617849
-
07-21-20 19:42 #14278Regular Member

Posts: 2I know nobody knows me, and that's cool. I saw her a little while ago, and it sounded more like a miscommunication and scheduling issues. She said she's happy with DI and said it's straightened out and I think she's staying with them. She likes the safety and security, and she likes all the laid back nice folks of Indy. She'll be here again late August.
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 19:08 #14277Senior Member

Posts: 144I'd love to know about her too, let us know how it goes and the deets!
Originally Posted by TitanClass87
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 19:07 #14276Senior Member

Posts: 144The one you reviewed robbed me too, same MO, start then a black guy comes in told me he was her husband. I think it's a ruse for sure, she didn't seem remorseful at all when I left, so I'm very sure she's in on it but if she's not, then poor thing is truly in a bind.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 15:42 #14275Senior Member

Posts: 616Brittany
Here's a review I almost forgot to post. Said her name was Brittany what you see in the pics is what you get with the exception of 1 pic that she stole from another girl that I've seen myself LOL. I called her out on it and she said it was a mistake LOL yeah right. She's basically a street walker you have to pick her up just outside of a house and do the deed in your car. She initially wanted 70 but I responded with 50 for just bbj and she agreed. Her service was just OK I don't think I will repeat but she got the job done. I don't like doing it in the car because you can't totally relax but it is what it is https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/52634711/.
-
07-21-20 14:49 #14274Senior Member

Posts: 122Thanks
Thanks for the info. Guess she is still using DI for this recent Indy visit, then will turn it over to "Gus" after that. LOL Good luck to her, but like you, I will trust DI for an attractive and varied stable of women!
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 14:46 #14273Senior Member

Posts: 122Check out.
Posts 14127,14115, 14082. Should give you some info.
Originally Posted by Rexclay
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 14:38 #14272Senior Member

Posts: 36Not worth it
I saw her a few weeks back and she's not worth it. Looks nothing like the pics. Head game was good, but very short. Was rushed in the session and her behavior was strange. I think she might have been tweeting or she just has some very strange mannerisms. Just not my cup of tea and will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Rexclay
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 11:21 #14271Senior Member

Posts: 230And just like that. Bianca
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/bianca/
She's back on DI and listed as being available today!!
Someone Cash app me 170 dollars please! LOL.
-
07-21-20 10:37 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 186Searching tip
Go to advanced search, choose Indianapolis and in keyword use "Jill*" . Should show you few reports of her.
Originally Posted by Rexclay
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 10:22 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 84We will see
I have a dream setup for today so we'll see how it goes, looks like travels a lot and seems real but no one can actually reveal so we will see how it goes.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 10:20 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 1904Agree
I don't know anything of the fall out but do agree that I won't be contacting some unknown, paying those rates or providing anyone an I'd. She is hot, a nice young lady to spend time with,a good repeatable experience but certainly not a great experience. Several others also look great and have been a much better experience, at least for me. I do wish her well.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 09:07 #14267Senior Member

Posts: 350Two different Skys
No that is a different Sky. I saw the one he was referring two a month or so back. She cut our visit short. Everything was going good she was reallyinto the session she came a few times, and it was like a switch was flipped, and she told me to get out. Also remember seeing a report she flipped out when a client got cum in her hair.
Originally Posted by TitanClass87
[View Original Post]
I wasn't surprised by the initial report, and think I may gotten lucky.
As for the other sky from STG. I have made contact with her, and she doe seem legit she posts pretty regularly on her Snap. Our schedules just haven't lined up yet.
If you do visit Sky from the STG post let me know how it goes.













Reply With Quote




