Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,626 to 20,640 of 30797
-
07-22-20 14:56 #10172Senior Member

Posts: 48Layla
Finally took a gamble to see Layla the other day. Reviews were mixed, some people had good times some bad. She was very responsive in text, easy to book with, got to room with no issues. I'm always just looking for sloppy bbbjs w / CIM and she delivered exactly that with some Russian in the mix. I'm not packing any heat like some of you genetic lottery winners, so she was able to go deep without issue, took direction well, kept things sloppy like I like. Pics are dated, definitely a bit flattering, she was thicker than I usually prefer (not fat / BBW, but another 10-15 lbs and she's there). She was a bit nervous / hectic with her talking when I first came in the room and seems a bit nervous or scatter brained during the deed, but performance was very solid. So yea if you catch her on a good day then I don't see any issue paying a visit.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/143296227440
-
07-22-20 14:56 #10171Senior Member

Posts: 122Party Girl
She is posting again. Anyone see her?
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio
[View Original Post]
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/486013624742
-
07-22-20 13:37 #10170Banned Member

Posts: 354It is the first town you arrive in when you take I85 south to escape criminal prosecution from up north. Criminals came in and brought the heroin business with them.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
There is no industry or jobs to speak of, the majority of the people in the town are on some sort of government assistance. Lots of people wanting an escape.
-
07-22-20 13:24 #10169Senior Member

Posts: 26Scam
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/big-bo...emand/31365720
Tried to see this provider was a scam don't waste your time or money.
-
07-22-20 13:20 #10168Regular Member

Posts: 14Day or two
She had to check out for a couple days to a new location. Try her again tomorrow.
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 12:58 #10167Senior Member

Posts: 260China dolll
I texted with her but she wasn't checking in until 3. I wanted a lunch date. She followed up but I wasn't available.
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
Nice to text with.
-
07-22-20 12:49 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 83Not the girl in picture
I have not seen her, but from other posters. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Sandman72
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 12:44 #10165Senior Member

Posts: 67xToy
I texted her a few days ago. She text back much later asking if she was too late to respond. It was and I told her I'd try again another day. Next day she texts something like "don't forget about me". So I think, wow, a provider with some followup skills. I asked where her location was. When she found out I was literally in the next small town over, she went silent. I can get 3 miles down the road. So I moved on but would still like to try some time.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
What part of Durham is xToy in? I'm guessing around 54&55 but have no idea.Last edited by Lgca2003; 07-22-20 at 12:44. Reason: add title
-
07-22-20 12:12 #10164Senior Member

Posts: 67I've perused escortfish and escortindex, but can't recall that I've used them for contacting anyone.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 12:03 #10163Senior Member

Posts: 122China
Yeah she's very cute unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to dream with her. Contacted her but radio silence.
Originally Posted by MaxFlash
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 12:02 #10162Senior Member

Posts: 122Mic check
I thought it was just me. I did the same and got nothing from both numbers.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 11:18 #10161Regular Member

Posts: 5LaylaLove
I had a couple amazing dreams of Laylalove a few weeks back. Does anyone know where she is or how to get ahold of her?
-
07-22-20 10:44 #10160Senior Member

Posts: 312Another BKS newbie
Another posted today. Pics look not so flattering if you don't like larger women.
Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 09:53 #10159Senior Member

Posts: 48Got any links for what you're talking about? Was debating giving Ashton a shot but if she's getting picked up again yeaaaa probably leaving that dumpster fire alone.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 07:46 #10158Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone seen her yet
Saw this ad wondering if anyone has seen her is she legit.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/152552947477









Reply With Quote






