Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 472 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 7073
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2543

    Biggest flake of flakes

    Is it just me, or does anyone else think this Stella chick is one of the biggest flakes in San Diego? I've seen reviews on the site where she stood many up, but they get deleted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6196727167/1

  2. #2542
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    So who the hell is paying 500-600 dls an hour for these PD girls who have their faces blurred in the photos and a whole list of no no's at the bottom of their ad? I'm all for the girls making a buck but if I'm paying that kind of money I should be able to know what their faces look like and maybe be able to touch them during the session. Crazy!! Moe.
    Prices have increased incredibly as of late. Providers who I've seen a year or so back on EB or LC are now posting on PD almost double the rates. It's nuts, I pretty much don't see someone unless I hear about them from my HX network or this forum. Personally, I say not to give any consideration to PD reviews. I had one provider with 10+ 5 star ratings straight up rob me after our meeting. Learnt my lesson.

  3. #2541

    PD Rates!

    So who the hell is paying 500-600 dls an hour for these PD girls who have their faces blurred in the photos and a whole list of no no's at the bottom of their ad? I'm all for the girls making a buck but if I'm paying that kind of money I should be able to know what their faces look like and maybe be able to touch them during the session. Crazy!! Moe.

  4. #2540

    I've seen Sencee twice

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatk47  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Sencee? Saw her ad on PD.
    If you're looking for a car date, she gives amazing head!! Met her at an incall, and it didn't turn out the way I wanted. I'd get that car date all over again for sure though.

  5. #2539

    Alexisivy / AliSweet

    Has anyone seen Alexis recently? She disappeared for a while, or at least she wasn't advertising or returning texts for some time. She pooped up on PD today (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/AliSweet). No action on her HX account though (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/AliSweet). She and I were trying to schedule something around the time she stopped posting so, I've still yet to meet her. When I saw her PD post I got excited, being this was an itch I never got to scratch. But, the gap in work history makes me wonder. Any input is welcome.

  6. #2538

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    Yup same thing happened to me too. What a weird flake.
    I've been tempted to check her out, but she's so bad with communications that I've never been able to go through with it.

    She had some good reviews on EB, but they've all been taken down. Don't know why.

  7. #2537

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysd80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one in San Marcos or Escondido or Oceanside?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...arcos/31007409

    I texted her and she didn't respond for hours then finally agrees to see me late night at her incall at a hotel right off the Las Posas exit off the 78 Fwy.

    I park and she flaked and didn't respond to my texts.
    Shay is a total skank drug addict with open sores all over her body. I wouldn't fuck her even with a condom because of the STD risk. However, I have meet her a few times for BBBJCIMWS in San Marcos for $60. She can deepthroat and will swallow your load. She is a total flake and will ghost you at the drop of a hat due to the drugs and alcohol. However, she is a pain in the ass to meet but once she is sober enough, she can be fun! I only partake because I'm local but wouldn't travel far for her services.

  8. #2536
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    Yup same thing happened to me too. What a weird flake.
    She is super flaky but I was able to meet up with her once pre-pandemic. Everything is on the menu for a reasonable price, but a real sketchy scene so I didn't repeat.

  9. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by Snwbdr  [View Original Post]
    She did the exact same thing to me. She's been reviewed on this site before and I wanted a BBBJ which she does. Texting was good at first til I parked at her hotel then nothing.
    Yup same thing happened to me too. What a weird flake.

  10. #2534

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysd80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one in San Marcos or Escondido or Oceanside?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...arcos/31007409

    I texted her and she didn't respond for hours then finally agrees to see me late night at her incall at a hotel right off the Las Posas exit off the 78 Fwy.

    I park and she flaked and didn't respond to my texts.
    Her name is Shay, you can find some comments about her by searching San Diego forums. No personal experience with her though.

  11. #2533

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysd80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one in San Marcos or Escondido or Oceanside?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...arcos/31007409

    I texted her and she didn't respond for hours then finally agrees to see me late night at her incall at a hotel right off the Las Posas exit off the 78 Fwy.

    I park and she flaked and didn't respond to my texts.
    She did the exact same thing to me. She's been reviewed on this site before and I wanted a BBBJ which she does. Texting was good at first til I parked at her hotel then nothing.

  12. #2532
    Anyone see this one in San Marcos or Escondido or Oceanside?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...arcos/31007409

    I texted her and she didn't respond for hours then finally agrees to see me late night at her incall at a hotel right off the Las Posas exit off the 78 Fwy.

    I park and she flaked and didn't respond to my texts.

  13. #2531
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatk47  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Sencee? Saw her ad on PD.
    Did yo see her below list?

    My "No" List:

    DFK, DATY, CIM, COF, Greek, FIV, LFK, BBBJ, FOV.

    Too me she looks like a major upseller and soon as she gets you naked her possible pimp or b / f buts in?

    Just my 2 centavos.

  14. #2530

    Sencee

    Any intel on Sencee? Saw her ad on PD.

  15. #2529
    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R  [View Original Post]
    Thankfully its working for USA again.
    Good news!

    I'm curious how people have gotten access to the reviews. I try to submit a review and then it asks me to create a username and password which I do but when I hit submit nothing happens. I never get an email with the link etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape