Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 472 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 7070
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2540

    I've seen Sencee twice

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatk47  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Sencee? Saw her ad on PD.
    If you're looking for a car date, she gives amazing head!! Met her at an incall, and it didn't turn out the way I wanted. I'd get that car date all over again for sure though.

  2. #2539

    Alexisivy / AliSweet

    Has anyone seen Alexis recently? She disappeared for a while, or at least she wasn't advertising or returning texts for some time. She pooped up on PD today (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/AliSweet). No action on her HX account though (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/AliSweet). She and I were trying to schedule something around the time she stopped posting so, I've still yet to meet her. When I saw her PD post I got excited, being this was an itch I never got to scratch. But, the gap in work history makes me wonder. Any input is welcome.

  3. #2538

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    Yup same thing happened to me too. What a weird flake.
    I've been tempted to check her out, but she's so bad with communications that I've never been able to go through with it.

    She had some good reviews on EB, but they've all been taken down. Don't know why.

  4. #2537

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysd80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one in San Marcos or Escondido or Oceanside?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...arcos/31007409

    I texted her and she didn't respond for hours then finally agrees to see me late night at her incall at a hotel right off the Las Posas exit off the 78 Fwy.

    I park and she flaked and didn't respond to my texts.
    Shay is a total skank drug addict with open sores all over her body. I wouldn't fuck her even with a condom because of the STD risk. However, I have meet her a few times for BBBJCIMWS in San Marcos for $60. She can deepthroat and will swallow your load. She is a total flake and will ghost you at the drop of a hat due to the drugs and alcohol. However, she is a pain in the ass to meet but once she is sober enough, she can be fun! I only partake because I'm local but wouldn't travel far for her services.

  5. #2536
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    Yup same thing happened to me too. What a weird flake.
    She is super flaky but I was able to meet up with her once pre-pandemic. Everything is on the menu for a reasonable price, but a real sketchy scene so I didn't repeat.

  6. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by Snwbdr  [View Original Post]
    She did the exact same thing to me. She's been reviewed on this site before and I wanted a BBBJ which she does. Texting was good at first til I parked at her hotel then nothing.
    Yup same thing happened to me too. What a weird flake.

  7. #2534

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysd80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one in San Marcos or Escondido or Oceanside?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...arcos/31007409

    I texted her and she didn't respond for hours then finally agrees to see me late night at her incall at a hotel right off the Las Posas exit off the 78 Fwy.

    I park and she flaked and didn't respond to my texts.
    Her name is Shay, you can find some comments about her by searching San Diego forums. No personal experience with her though.

  8. #2533

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysd80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one in San Marcos or Escondido or Oceanside?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...arcos/31007409

    I texted her and she didn't respond for hours then finally agrees to see me late night at her incall at a hotel right off the Las Posas exit off the 78 Fwy.

    I park and she flaked and didn't respond to my texts.
    She did the exact same thing to me. She's been reviewed on this site before and I wanted a BBBJ which she does. Texting was good at first til I parked at her hotel then nothing.

  9. #2532
    Anyone see this one in San Marcos or Escondido or Oceanside?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...arcos/31007409

    I texted her and she didn't respond for hours then finally agrees to see me late night at her incall at a hotel right off the Las Posas exit off the 78 Fwy.

    I park and she flaked and didn't respond to my texts.

  10. #2531
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatk47  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Sencee? Saw her ad on PD.
    Did yo see her below list?

    My "No" List:

    DFK, DATY, CIM, COF, Greek, FIV, LFK, BBBJ, FOV.

    Too me she looks like a major upseller and soon as she gets you naked her possible pimp or b / f buts in?

    Just my 2 centavos.

  11. #2530

    Sencee

    Any intel on Sencee? Saw her ad on PD.

  12. #2529
    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R  [View Original Post]
    Thankfully its working for USA again.
    Good news!

    I'm curious how people have gotten access to the reviews. I try to submit a review and then it asks me to create a username and password which I do but when I hit submit nothing happens. I never get an email with the link etc.

  13. #2528

    Kimerly

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut  [View Original Post]
    A quick google image search shows she uses images from https://maximcovergirl.com/2020/kourtney.
    Aww damn, okay thanks AZ. I actually did do a Google image search (on my phone) and no results. Thanks for the heads up!

  14. #2527
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySpain  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, does anyone here have any Intel about "Kimerly Sui"? Her ads are in various places (https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1531796 for one). Please and thanks!
    A quick google image search shows she uses images from https://maximcovergirl.com/2020/kourtney.

  15. #2526
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Curiously, if you Access a different country like Canada the site is still up, like this https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/bri...rio/toronto/1/.

    But try to select a city in USA and it redirects.
    Noticed this too. Was able to login and still see ladies I had reviewed / saved while it was down, but nothing else for US.

    Looks like it's fully back up now. Rejoice!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape