Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,616 to 15,630 of 28547
-
07-22-20 21:07 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 224Is she good? The overall sesh?
Originally Posted by DrRomano
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 19:55 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 308I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by GeralToFrivia
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 15:39 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 498Prof Lexi
I recently saw this one:
http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...5/694656287656
http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...4/922350718175
She's flightly and difficult to set up with. Made me get her a bottle of drank on the way. Staying at a very upscale hotel (for escorts) near perimeter mall. Gabbed a while before hand. Nice lady. The pics are accurate, but she's way older. Maybe 10 years. Liquor has hit her hard, I'd say. Saggy arms and ass. Nice tits, though. Wears a bunch of obtrusive nighties and neglige. Service was okay, bbbj was good, but she was very obviously faking and going through the motions. I understand that these chicks are faking, but I at least want to be able to pretend. Bit of a clock watcher and upseller. But, she was open to shit and let me goof around on her tits for a good while. Blew and left. Won't repeat.
-
07-22-20 14:47 #12929Regular Member

Posts: 4Krystal on LC
Look up Krystal on LC. She can suck the chrome off.
Originally Posted by GeralToFrivia
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 14:43 #12928Regular Member

Posts: 4Gabby
Gabby,
Originally Posted by TJones0685
[View Original Post]
Is well worth a visit. A little quiet, but a lot of fun and well priced.
-
07-22-20 12:51 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 44She gives great head too.
Originally Posted by Fletch1
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 12:50 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 44Real Club ATL
Has anyone checked this place out?
www.realclubatl.com
-
07-22-20 11:00 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 138Re: gabby
She's good. The reviews on LC are accurate.
Originally Posted by TJones0685
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 10:32 #12924Regular Member

Posts: 11Hunnie out in Austell gives pretty good dome, CBJ though.
Originally Posted by PickleRiiick
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/52696810/
-
07-22-20 00:47 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 40Gabby
I think I will break down and go check out Gabbyluv. She seems to have good reviews on Listkral. Has anyone seen her? If not, I'll toftt.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932755
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/52703084/
-
07-22-20 00:42 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 40There was this girl I dated, Vivian. Man was she awesome. But I messed up with my priorities and lost her. Plus she was a bit crazy. I still miss her. Her and the other bat-shit crazy chick I dated with the Grade A box.
Originally Posted by GeralToFrivia
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 22:16 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 32Bigblackgirlsmatter, they do it better IMHO.
Originally Posted by GeralToFrivia
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 21:14 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 76Black girls
I have never gotten head from a black girl. Anyone know a cute black girl who can suck a mean dick??
-
07-21-20 21:13 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 76She's sweet. No AIDS. She does go on mood swings though. Sometimes down to play, other times she wants nothing to do with the hobby.
Originally Posted by Savagething
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 20:33 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 91Damn, that's an expensive lesson
I prefer Cytherea though.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






