Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 829 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 879 929 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5521

    Your 4 options

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Well, since the options have really slimmed since this covid thing and my regulars are MIA. Considering a couple others. Appreciate any info on these ladies.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ma...a/777378810810

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/596159236293

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/390987623910

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/454666541269
    The second one is Lyric, aka X-stacy. I have only started seeing her recently but she is wonderful. Sexy as hell, sparkly clean and fresh, and a sweet disposition. Tasty and tight little cookie jar, very good BBBJ with CIM. I have heard she is a user, and she wore those sleeve things covering up her mid-arms, so probably, but she showed no outward signs of it, very reasonable donation, and she sure seemed eager to please and wasn't a clock watcher. When finished we layed and cuddled for a bit chatting, it was nice. Her eyes are just striking, like a movie star type green. I highly recommend. Easy to get ahold of, good communicator, and usually available.

  2. #5520

    Best BJ I have EVER had.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...c/993624849053

    I just saw Cassidy again. I can say with absolute certainty she gives the best BBBJ w / CIM I have ever had in my life. I see her twice a week and would go more often if I could afford it. I don't go in for full service, but can vouch for her oral skills, great tits too, that feel wonderful on my junk. She is a sweet, kind person and is very accommodating. She told me she is having money problems and lowered her price. Gawd Almighty she makes me feel great. Happy hunting.

  3. #5519

    First one listed

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Well, since the options have really slimmed since this covid thing and my regulars are MIA. Considering a couple others. Appreciate any info on these ladies.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ma...a/777378810810

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/596159236293

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/390987623910

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/454666541269
    Only one of these I have any direct experience with is #1. Always enjoyed her company, but you better like conversation, 'because she's talky. I'm not, though, so I guess it balances out. Anyway: she does a really good GFE (to me anyway) but no Greek. She'll do outcall and car dates with happy endings, but incall can be a little more complex. Most of the times I've seen her I've given her money for the room and about a 75-rose donation on top of that. Says she has a place, but often there's family and visitors and etc. There. That means I don't get to see her often, but I like her.

  4. #5518

    You're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    You've just earned her another customer. At least for now. Thanks again
    You're welcome. Hope it works out as good as it did for me.

  5. #5517

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBlues  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...w/748044234394

    I think the pics are a few years old, but that's her. She actually is about five feet tall; there's just something attractive about a cute behind nestled at the top of a pair of short legs. Anyway, this provider has had some bad reviews on here, but I guess you've got to expect that with any escort. We all have different tastes, and there's some providers I simply haven't hit it off with at all. Generally I don't review those unless I think some other hobbyist might put himself in danger by a visit. But back to Rachel. I'm still the curious sort, and Rachel's pics looked inviting, so I called her Saturday, had a decent short conversation setting things up, and then I went to see her and I'm glad I did. She was enthusiastic and cooperative, and we got a good rapport going before I'd been in her incall five minutes. (It's a no-tell a little way off I-75.) Did some cuddling and kissing, BBBJ, then covered K9 to completion. No Greek allowed, though she'll discuss most other things. So how come I lucked out? Personal charm? I doubt it. Does she like older guys? Could be. I'm as old as dirt. Might simply be a case of YMMV. But I'm glad to have met up with her, and plan on repeating soon, and often. Seems I'm getting good mileage.
    You've just earned her another customer. At least for now. Thanks again.

  6. #5516

    3rd one

    The only one of these that I've seen recently is the 3rd one. Not the girl in the pics, no BBBJ but YMMV. Poor attitude, will definitely not repeat. I reviewed her a while back, goes by Candy, post #4638.

    Tiny has been around forever, not my cup of tea. I once did a double with her and Icey.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConJaliperi  [View Original Post]
    The only one in your list I have first hand knowledge is of the first one you asked about. She was out of Richmond part of a mother. Daughter team. I've seen them both. Neither were spectacular but both got the job done. It's been years so I'm sure they both have more miles on them.

    The 4th one was around some time ago for a good while. She always looked a little road worn for my taste- I think those are the same pics she used years ago so I'm guessing she's a bit more haggard too.

  7. #5515

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Capn1  [View Original Post]
    If she's 31, I'm a rocket scientist. Lexington used to have some top notch providers. Where have they gone?
    I'd wager she's closer to 55 than 31.

    A few years back I can remember going online and trying to decide between something new or something tried and true. Sure there were ups and downs but the choices were far better than now. Hopefully this is just a dry spell. The picking are very slim it seems now and STG contains mostly scams.

  8. #5514

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Well, since the options have really slimmed since this covid thing and my regulars are MIA. Considering a couple others. Appreciate any info on these ladies.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ma...a/777378810810

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/596159236293

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/390987623910

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/454666541269
    The only one in your list I have first hand knowledge is of the first one you asked about. She was out of Richmond part of a mother. Daughter team. I've seen them both. Neither were spectacular but both got the job done. It's been years so I'm sure they both have more miles on them.

    The 4th one was around some time ago for a good while. She always looked a little road worn for my taste- I think those are the same pics she used years ago so I'm guessing she's a bit more haggard too.

  9. #5513

    Looking for new

    Well, since the options have really slimmed since this covid thing and my regulars are MIA. Considering a couple others. Appreciate any info on these ladies.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ma...a/777378810810

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/596159236293

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/390987623910

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/454666541269

  10. #5512

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/148472705099

    This girl looks good in her pics on STG, but we all know about how reliable those pics can be. So, she's close to me and quoted me a very reasonable donation. Just wondering if any of you mongers have seen her and can report on good or bad, are pics recent, etc. And yep, I did a search for that name. Lots of reports on the Alex in Richmond, and some very old ones on an Alex in Lex, but no way to know who's who in the zoo. So, getting ready to pull the trigger this week, and would appreciate any intel you guys can provide. I'll try to attach a pic or two in case the ad this link leads to is taken down. Thanks!

    And you all have fun, but be careful out there.
    I have seen her a handful of times. I would recommend her. Smoking hot body. Nice size natural tickets. Pictures are better than in person. No kissing.

    Skills are Good not great. Couple of interesting notes.

    Au Natural down below, which I like for a change of pace. Only negative if you DATY she does not seem to clean the entire area.

    She is very unusual looking. She is of Eastern Bloc decent, Russian or Ukraine. Anyone that has seen her can confirm. Very difficult to explain her looks. On one hand kinda of scary on the hand kinda of attractive. Key word kinda. She doesn't look like one of the Russian 'over tennis players. You have to see her to understand what I am talking about.

    A couple of times when I have seen her pretty sure she was hi. Slurring of words kind of out of it.

    I have not seen her in several months. But, appears to be living with a AA. Mens shoes and clothes in her bedroom.

    If you see her let us know what you think.

  11. #5511

    Birthday spinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerKing  [View Original Post]
    This week I am hitting a milestone birthday and I want to treat myself. I've always wanted a skinny college age brunette. I'm pretty old and I've never had one. I'm willing to pay quite a bit extra for this time. If you guys know anyone help me out. I've looked on more expensive sites but no luck. DM me if you can. Thanks.
    Versailles Girl for sure! I THINK her name is Ashley, I will PM you her number, but search Versailles girl on here. Been reviewed dozens of times.

  12. #5510
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Running Special

    I've only been on line a month or so and her ad is new to me. As anybody have any information on her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/720320536285

  13. #5509
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Scary Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    While I've never seen her in person, I strongly suspect the pic in this ad is more representative of her current appearance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/969176257805
    If she's 31, I'm a rocket scientist. Lexington used to have some top notch providers. Where have they gone?

  14. #5508

    Alex in Lexington, anybody have any info?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/148472705099

    This girl looks good in her pics on STG, but we all know about how reliable those pics can be. So, she's close to me and quoted me a very reasonable donation. Just wondering if any of you mongers have seen her and can report on good or bad, are pics recent, etc. And yep, I did a search for that name. Lots of reports on the Alex in Richmond, and some very old ones on an Alex in Lex, but no way to know who's who in the zoo. So, getting ready to pull the trigger this week, and would appreciate any intel you guys can provide. I'll try to attach a pic or two in case the ad this link leads to is taken down. Thanks!

    And you all have fun, but be careful out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5666E6F5-C309-468F-B767-43C878F46B12.jpg‎   D36E8162-1647-4CE0-A001-BB5751E59F5E.jpg‎  

  15. #5507

    Omg!

    Yea I'm definitely going to pass on that drama! Thanks for the heads up Ol Horn!

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Yeah bro, that is definitely more representative of how she looks now. On a good day! And if she takes time to put on her makeup and brush her hair. LOL I've got two reviews on here about her. First time was good. BBBJCIM. Second time I went for FS. She evidently didn't have time for makeup and hair that day. After the AA "maintenance man" interrupted us for the SACOND time in 20 minutes, I said to hell with it, and her. If you just want a quick BBBJCIM, I'd say go for it. In the mornings when she needs to pay for her room by 11:00, she'll be VERY reasonable. I'm talking 20 to 40. But DO NOT, give her the donation till she earns it, just in case her "maintenance man" starts beating on the door before you're finished. If that shit starts, zip up, leave and save your money. IMHO Although, if you don't pay her and she makes a scene, you may have to fight her "maintenance man" to get to your car.

    You all have fun, but be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape