Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5503

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    For anyone whose seen her, is she short or tall? She looks tall in the photos, but lists herself at 5 ft or less. Just curious!
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...w/748044234394

    I think the pics are a few years old, but that's her. She actually is about five feet tall; there's just something attractive about a cute behind nestled at the top of a pair of short legs. Anyway, this provider has had some bad reviews on here, but I guess you've got to expect that with any escort. We all have different tastes, and there's some providers I simply haven't hit it off with at all. Generally I don't review those unless I think some other hobbyist might put himself in danger by a visit. But back to Rachel. I'm still the curious sort, and Rachel's pics looked inviting, so I called her Saturday, had a decent short conversation setting things up, and then I went to see her and I'm glad I did. She was enthusiastic and cooperative, and we got a good rapport going before I'd been in her incall five minutes. (It's a no-tell a little way off I-75.) Did some cuddling and kissing, BBBJ, then covered K9 to completion. No Greek allowed, though she'll discuss most other things. So how come I lucked out? Personal charm? I doubt it. Does she like older guys? Could be. I'm as old as dirt. Might simply be a case of YMMV. But I'm glad to have met up with her, and plan on repeating soon, and often. Seems I'm getting good mileage.

  2. #5502
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    For anyone whose seen her, is she short or tall? She looks tall in the photos, but lists herself at 5 ft or less. Just curious!
    She is short. Crazy how deceiving pics can be. I would read her reviews first.

  3. #5501

    Harley has a new ad up.

    While I've never seen her in person, I strongly suspect the pic in this ad is more representative of her current appearance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/969176257805

  4. #5500

    Rachel in Richmond

    For anyone whose seen her, is she short or tall? She looks tall in the photos, but lists herself at 5 ft or less. Just curious!

  5. #5499
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexington2323  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Madison. Super hot great tits great body. The hhr was 300 bc while I was there I asked for a extra so very worth it and didn't have to pullout. The regular hhr is 200 and I did not have to cash app her. She use to ask for it bc of everyone not showing up so listen well do not contact her unless you are going to meet. I'm not going to say what the extra was on here bc then everyone will text asking for it so you all just a hint. She is by far the hottest in Lexington right now. https://escortindex.com/search?searc...city=lexington.
    Wow. I always thought that she had to be TGTBT.

  6. #5498

    PM me her number? Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    And we have movement!! I texted Kelsey last night and she said she'd see me, but has a new apartment. Good news. But she's as at hotel near Richmond Road for a week until her new apartment is ready to move in. But it was fine, parking was good and it was clean and safe. God Almighty I enjoy seeing her, that li'l kitty is just the cleanest tastiest thing I have even seen. Great BBBJ, and her enthusiasm and little noises are great. And she sure does love getting off. She is the real deal! Last 4 of her phone is 8051. Obviously, will repeat. Probably tonight!
    PM me her number? Thank you.

  7. #5497

    Kelsey

    And we have movement!! I texted Kelsey last night and she said she'd see me, but has a new apartment. Good news. But she's as at hotel near Richmond Road for a week until her new apartment is ready to move in. But it was fine, parking was good and it was clean and safe. God Almighty I enjoy seeing her, that li'l kitty is just the cleanest tastiest thing I have even seen. Great BBBJ, and her enthusiasm and little noises are great. And she sure does love getting off. She is the real deal! Last 4 of her phone is 8051. Obviously, will repeat. Probably tonight!

  8. #5496

    Little apple.


  9. #5495

    AmberSunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1956  [View Original Post]
    Is she working again or planning to? I agree she was great. Last time I saw her she was 8 months pregnant and she was great as always.
    There has never been a date like AmberSunshine. She is the best. If she comes back again, I will gladly go broke. Anyone who finds out she is working again, PLEASE let me know. I will do the same.

  10. #5494

    Krissy / Melanie / Crissy

    Met up with her last night and had a great time. Absolutely rocking body, great skills, and just an all around sweetheart. Love her long lean look. She's apparently had her phone stolen a bunch of times and a lot of people have had a problem contacting her, but I was able to get with her no problem.

    Definitely give her a try.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...x/634443895003

  11. #5493

    Kristy

    Don't be fooled by this picture of cassidy banks it's kristy. 859 888 0349

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/103371243726
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Njc2NjM2YzJmZmRlZTg3N2RmZDM4MzJkMmI2YWE3N2M2YzkwOA.jpg‎  

  12. #5492

    Katie of Lexington,

    Quote Originally Posted by Froze  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link, or contact information?
    She is on STG 859-0116.

  13. #5491

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Can't say enough good things about this AWESOME lady. Love her attitude always makes me feel like a priority. FANTASTIC GFE lots of kissing, fondling, rubbing her body against mine. Slowly moving down to one of kind BBBJ and kissing my boys. Love how she slowly reaches for the condom and puts it on with stopping. Hate girls that ask me to put it on. She climbed up and finished me cowgirl. Love her eye contact during BBBJ and cowgirl. She is the best of two worlds talented and actually wanting you to enjoy your time. I don't know how many times I have seen her but they are always GREAT. Only problem is she is having issues with living arrangements so getting an Appiontment with her does take time BUT SHE IS WORTH IT.
    Do you have a link, or contact information?

  14. #5490

    Katie of Lexington,

    Can't say enough good things about this AWESOME lady. Love her attitude always makes me feel like a priority. FANTASTIC GFE lots of kissing, fondling, rubbing her body against mine. Slowly moving down to one of kind BBBJ and kissing my boys. Love how she slowly reaches for the condom and puts it on with stopping. Hate girls that ask me to put it on. She climbed up and finished me cowgirl. Love her eye contact during BBBJ and cowgirl. She is the best of two worlds talented and actually wanting you to enjoy your time. I don't know how many times I have seen her but they are always GREAT. Only problem is she is having issues with living arrangements so getting an Appiontment with her does take time BUT SHE IS WORTH IT.

  15. #5489

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    So I agree. These pics do look good. Too good maybe? I texted her. After a few hours she got back to me. Gave me the same location as another girl I texted last week. Different girl, nice pics on ad, same location. Neither would send a confirmation pic. So I'm out. I don't need nudes. Just a confirmation pic. Maybe she's real. I don't know. But she doesn't make me feel comfortable enough to risk it.

    And while I'm here, what does GPS stand for?
    Golden pussy syndrome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape