Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,621 to 25,635 of 41287
-
07-21-20 01:38 #15667Senior Member

Posts: 554Any intel
I know she's been around for a while nd everytime she is she never returned my text. Has anyone seen her lately? She's just my type. I appreciate it in advance.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/730463492253
-
07-21-20 01:27 #15666Senior Member

Posts: 554Nikki
Her name is Nikki. I've never had the pleasure but there's alot of mix reviews about her. Most popular is she looks better in the pics. Most reviews are descent but nothing to write home about. I've never took the plunge because I don't think she does BBJ. Also she use to have her husband around but I don't think that's the case anymore. Well good luck brother and be safe.
Originally Posted by Datboi
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 00:22 #15665Senior Member

Posts: 443There are several reviews on her. None of them were good
IDK what names she's under, I think it's more than one. Seem to recall one monger said she tried (or did) rip him off. IDK, but it was enough for me to avoid. I was tempted until I read that.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 23:58 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 166No name in ad
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/746178002983
Anyone seen her before. I've come across the ad several times but I dig her look, being thinking about going to see her. Any info is appreciated.
DB.
-
07-20-20 23:09 #15663Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reports on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/764790581414 Thanks in advance.
-
07-20-20 21:32 #15662Senior Member

Posts: 50Who is it? The link is dead.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 19:58 #15661Senior Member

Posts: 909Was this the Latina off 103rd, the ad is down. If so she didn't have to much to grab on, unless she found some LOL. I couldn't stay up because really just came for the lollipop assuming, the lolipop game would be extraordinary. It was ok at best. So thought to make this quicker to bend her over, but for a latina, she didn't really have a body. Cute-ish. Yet I guess, don't know if you notice a black dude in a car. Before I let them know I'm there I pull up and wait then I text them too see the traffic. So I saw a black dude walking from the direction, then I swear for a minute he stared me down. She tries to get it out you, good technique. So left without a release and saw the same dude staring me down heading towards her place. Yep last time, although a part of me want to try again to see how she catches LOL.
Originally Posted by BillBatts
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 19:54 #15660Senior Member

Posts: 909Report
You can report ads, and I guess if you report enough ads they get taken down. I be reporting them cross-dressers who be posting in the female section. I say Cross-dressers because that's what they really are. Not trans, or whatever terms you suppose to use now.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 19:16 #15659Senior Member

Posts: 1170Valentina the Latina
Hmmm. Alright now.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 18:57 #15658Senior Member

Posts: 118https://Jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/384885960291
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 17:45 #15657Senior Member

Posts: 86Yes I have
I've seen her 5 times. Great head game and got fake tits. Can be a little hard to get a hold of sometimes. Safe place in Riverside and no body hanging around.
Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 16:25 #15656Senior Member

Posts: 205STG Filtering
At the top of the pic list on STG, you can add Key Words to your search. If you add Jacksonville or Southside or words like that, it filters out all the email and phone number postings. Gives you just local girls.
One user note-you have to click on "apply" and once you do that, it updates the search.
Suit.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 16:00 #15655Senior Member

Posts: 125Any info on her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/745572913531
Made contact with this one but have no further info as to who she is or if she has been around changing names etc. Anyone know her or have any good or bad to share?
-
07-20-20 15:10 #15654Senior Member

Posts: 180Do you have a functional link?
Originally Posted by CexBlaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 14:52 #15653Senior Member

Posts: 72Toni or Lanay?
It's listed as Lanay?
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/543523474136










Reply With Quote






