Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #3355

    Higher rate BBFS

    Anyone know of any higher rate BBFS girls (500-1000 range)? I have intel on an active girl that doesn't advertise anymore that does BBFS and would be willing to trade. PMs only.

  2. #3354
    Quote Originally Posted by Utog69  [View Original Post]
    I didn't go back to see her the second time but I may try my luck. I won't go back if it's CFS two times in a row. That's definitely for sure.
    I've always been automatic BBFS with her. Granted the first time I saw her, Gaga was there and she mentioned to Shirley I fill her pussy full of cum every time in Mandarin. She just hops on till I fill her up.

  3. #3353
    Quote Originally Posted by Utog69  [View Original Post]
    I didn't go back to see her the second time but I may try my luck. I won't go back if it's CFS two times in a row. That's definitely for sure.
    She would let many of us mongers CIP every single session back at AS / PP, which is what got her wildly popular. A bunch of us thought she would let us continue that when she moved her place of work to Queens, but no dice.

    Turns out the reason she moved over was not Covid related at all. I will just say that her life situation has changed dramatically (for the good) and I understand why she is not offering it up anymore.

  4. #3352
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    Did you go back and get BBFS with her? Same thing happen to me but when I saw her at Asian sensation first time she wouldn't budge said next time. Next time came and she was still hesitant offered her $50 more and she said yes then every other time after I just gave her the normal rate and she never asked for the $50 again so I never gave it to her again for BBFS never got to creampie but I always came in her mouth.
    I didn't go back to see her the second time but I may try my luck. I won't go back if it's CFS two times in a row. That's definitely for sure.

  5. #3351
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    Curious to know. Always eanted to meet her.
    Based on inquiries of guys who have seen her she is a no for BBFS.

  6. #3350
    Quote Originally Posted by Utog69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for the first time back in December while she was at MAGFE and was expecting BBFS. Despite showing her results it was CFS and told me the next visit is BBFS. I guess YMMV. I won't have high expectations on that like I did last time. Thanks for the info!
    Did you go back and get BBFS with her? Same thing happen to me but when I saw her at Asian sensation first time she wouldn't budge said next time. Next time came and she was still hesitant offered her $50 more and she said yes then every other time after I just gave her the normal rate and she never asked for the $50 again so I never gave it to her again for BBFS never got to creampie but I always came in her mouth.

  7. #3349
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    The current rate is 2. 0 for an hour, but she will no longer do BBFS.
    I saw her for the first time back in December while she was at MAGFE and was expecting BBFS. Despite showing her results it was CFS and told me the next visit is BBFS. I guess YMMV. I won't have high expectations on that like I did last time. Thanks for the info!

  8. #3348
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMason766  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Adeline Dare (https://adelinedare.com/)?
    Curious to know. Always eanted to meet her.

  9. #3347

    Question

    Anyone have any intel on Adeline Dare (https://adelinedare.com/)?

  10. #3346

    RE: Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Utog69  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who saw Shirley (Lisa) over at AS, she is now in Flushing, NY over at Pretty Girl Spa.

    I didn't she her yet at this place so I don't know what the current roses are.
    The current rate is 2. 0 for an hour, but she will no longer do BBFS.

  11. #3345

    Shirley aka Lisa

    For those of you who saw Shirley (Lisa) over at AS, she is now in Flushing, NY over at Pretty Girl Spa.

    I didn't she her yet at this place so I don't know what the current roses are.

  12. #3344
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightDragon  [View Original Post]
    You think she was worth the visit regardless?
    She's not bad for regular service but there are better for the same price I think.

  13. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    Could you or anyone with knowledge of these viral Tik Toks link to them?
    I found a few of them:

    https://www.tiktok.com/@cartierantoi...52647752731909

    https://www.tiktok.com/@cartierantoi...89251552906501

    https://www.tiktok.com/@cartierantoi...91518360243461

  14. #3342
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Only partially successful. She did camel slide with me bare and I thought I was in with no upcharge. After a couple of minutes sliding, I timed my movement to slide it in on the down slide, pumped a few times and she gasped saying oh my we shouldn't be doing this and started to hop off. I held her and said it was ok but she doesn't want to continue. I said since I'm already in, let's just keep going and I'll tip extra but she insisted on getting off and covering up. Oh well.
    You think she was worth the visit regardless?

  15. #3341
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    Could you or anyone with knowledge of these viral Tik Toks link to them
    Unfortunately I can't find the links anymore. It was a series of 5 videos by this white girl who basically taught SBs how to set themselves up and give a story about how they go to school (she used NYU as an example) and take care of or live with elderly relatives so the idea is to get you to agree to pay for online bullshit with the expectation that once covid is under control, they'll definitely meet up with you.

    I'm trying to search for the videos online but can't find them atm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape