Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 13807
-
07-23-20 12:33 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 1164KP=Korean Palace
As the title says, KP is short of Korean Palace. They used to be known as Thai Palace, then changed their name after a major bust. And because of that bust, for the last few years, they've been nearly impossible to get a reservation with. So if you're hoping to see one of their providers, your chances are somewhere between slim and none.
Originally Posted by Bath
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 11:38 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 626Korean palace. If you are not in then don't bother. Never been able to get in. What we need is a second Korean agency. Hell even a better Thai agency or a Vietnamese agency would be nice. West coast and east coast have it so much better than us.
Originally Posted by Bath
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 08:22 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 2111Mail box
Dom, Your mail box is full.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 07:47 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 164All Thai
Going through AS?
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 06:45 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 164What is KP? Pm me please if better.
Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 20:55 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 877Diana
Really. Maybe it was because she was new or maybe it was me, but my one time with Diana wasn't great. Showered alone and I'd have to check my old post because I can't remember CBJ or BBBJ, etc, but it was just awkward.
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
Emily is a good pick. Cherry I have yet to see.
-
07-20-20 16:58 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 218Wheeling
I would say the girls are OK. They are usually 30-40's. Sometimes you get a younger one. B-C cups, slim bodies with no ass, decent to average in the face. Rush to CBJ, then multi positions covered. Before Covid pretty good chance but not always for DATY and DFK. This is usually my fall back if someone else flakes on me. $. 4 hhr. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Rounded25
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 11:00 #4575Regular Member

Posts: 22Yes I agree that she's one that I've remembered over the past. I saw her last week as well and it seems to me she's put on 10 lbs or so (at least) since her last Chicago area visit. Still definitely worth seeing though.
Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 01:43 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 109KP Admission
Once, but that was 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 01:40 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 99KP how many times?
How many times did it take you before you got in into KP?
-
07-18-20 01:26 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 109KP Barbara
I paid her a visit earlier this week. A little on the "curvy" side, but she did have a big, natural chest. Loves to be eaten. She turned out to be not quite my cup o' tea, but I did not leave unsatisfied.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 01:20 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 225Emily
This isn't Emily from Blue island is it? I remember her being somewhat chubby. If its not her what is this Emily's contact info? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 22:21 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 338Sorry, but I'm done with all Oriental provider's. They all can be super virus spreaders, NO THANKS!
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 11:39 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 293The Local Girls
They are fine, I don't know about Cherry but I have seen the others several times. They have been in the Chicago area for like 5-10 years so the are nothing new but if you haven't seen them they may still be worth a visit.
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 08:42 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 2111Favorites
Where are these gals? Which agencies?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






