Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 920 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4575
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I paid her a visit earlier this week. A little on the "curvy" side, but she did have a big, natural chest. Loves to be eaten. She turned out to be not quite my cup o' tea, but I did not leave unsatisfied.
    Yes I agree that she's one that I've remembered over the past. I saw her last week as well and it seems to me she's put on 10 lbs or so (at least) since her last Chicago area visit. Still definitely worth seeing though.

  2. #4574

    KP Admission

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    How many times did it take you before you got in into KP?
    Once, but that was 5 years ago.

  3. #4573

    KP how many times?

    How many times did it take you before you got in into KP?

  4. #4572

    KP Barbara

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Barbara at KP. She's fantastic. Biggest, nicest set of real DD on an Asian girl I've ever seen. She's in my top 10 of KP girls I've seen. Definitely worth a visit.
    I paid her a visit earlier this week. A little on the "curvy" side, but she did have a big, natural chest. Loves to be eaten. She turned out to be not quite my cup o' tea, but I did not leave unsatisfied.

  5. #4571

    Emily

    This isn't Emily from Blue island is it? I remember her being somewhat chubby. If its not her what is this Emily's contact info? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    They are fine, I don't know about Cherry but I have seen the others several times. They have been in the Chicago area for like 5-10 years so the are nothing new but if you haven't seen them they may still be worth a visit.

  6. #4570
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    All I am going to say is that I highly recommend this one. Take my word for this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1698215
    Sorry, but I'm done with all Oriental provider's. They all can be super virus spreaders, NO THANKS!

  7. #4569

    The Local Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to share my current top list. All Thai.

    Emily- is my favorite. Her looks I would say is 9/10 and a body to die for. Great BBBJ. On our last session we really got into it. I made sure I made her finish as well and left her satisfied. She tastes amazing too.

    Sexy Diana. She is a sweet heart and also likes to please. Have seen her many times as well and anything is on the table for me.

    Cherry- have seen her once and it was an amazing session. I would describe her more like the Zoey type. I will definitely be seeing her more Often. Super sexy session that had me wanting more.

    Nina- 1st time seeing her. It was a good session but would prefer any of the 3 options on top 1st. Probably last resort LOL.

    Sessions may vary for everyone but I have been in luck with BBBJ and even Bbbfs with no extra. But again that will depend on your mileage. Treat these ladies right!

    If anyone is holding on a gem please share my way haha.

    Enjoy.
    They are fine, I don't know about Cherry but I have seen the others several times. They have been in the Chicago area for like 5-10 years so the are nothing new but if you haven't seen them they may still be worth a visit.

  8. #4568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Favorites

    Where are these gals? Which agencies?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to share my current top list. All Thai.

    Emily- is my favorite. Her looks I would say is 9/10 and a body to die for. Great BBBJ. On our last session we really got into it. I made sure I made her finish as well and left her satisfied. She tastes amazing too.

    Sexy Diana. She is a sweet heart and also likes to please. Have seen her many times as well and anything is on the table for me.

    Cherry- have seen her once and it was an amazing session. I would describe her more like the Zoey type. I will definitely be seeing her more Often. Super sexy session that had me wanting more.

    Nina- 1st time seeing her. It was a good session but would prefer any of the 3 options on top 1st. Probably last resort LOL.

    Sessions may vary for everyone but I have been in luck with BBBJ and even Bbbfs with no extra. But again that will depend on your mileage. Treat these ladies right!

    If anyone is holding on a gem please share my way haha.

    Enjoy.

  9. #4567

    Wheeling

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Over the last few months I have been told it is not available. If you text the usual #(2279) they will send you to a crappy motel on Milwaukee Ave in Wheeling or a motel on Waukegan Rd. In Morton Grove.

    Neither are private and sit right on the main road.
    Are the girls okay in wheeling? What is the damage? What do you get? The location works for me.

  10. #4566

    My current Thai go to

    Just wanted to share my current top list. All Thai.

    Emily- is my favorite. Her looks I would say is 9/10 and a body to die for. Great BBBJ. On our last session we really got into it. I made sure I made her finish as well and left her satisfied. She tastes amazing too.

    Sexy Diana. She is a sweet heart and also likes to please. Have seen her many times as well and anything is on the table for me.

    Cherry- have seen her once and it was an amazing session. I would describe her more like the Zoey type. I will definitely be seeing her more Often. Super sexy session that had me wanting more.

    Nina- 1st time seeing her. It was a good session but would prefer any of the 3 options on top 1st. Probably last resort LOL.

    Sessions may vary for everyone but I have been in luck with BBBJ and even Bbbfs with no extra. But again that will depend on your mileage. Treat these ladies right!

    If anyone is holding on a gem please share my way haha.

    Enjoy.

  11. #4565

    KP Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    What's the screening process like for Korean Palace? I'm trying to find a place where I don't have to give them my entire life before I can book someone.
    I was a customer of theirs for some time. Then I didn't see a girl for a long time and they wouldn't let me back in. Good luck.

  12. #4564

    Read a bit here

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    What's the screening process like for Korean Palace? I'm trying to find a place where I don't have to give them my entire life before I can book someone.
    If you scroll through earlier reports, you'll find that everyone agrees: getting an 'in' at KP is close to impossible. They may advertise, but are very strict about who they answer, limiting their clientele mostly to mongers who have been seeing their women. Sorry.

  13. #4563

    Wow

    All I am going to say is that I highly recommend this one. Take my word for this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1698215

  14. #4562

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Barbara at KP. She's fantastic. Biggest, nicest set of real DD on an Asian girl I've ever seen. She's in my top 10 of KP girls I've seen. Definitely worth a visit.
    What's the screening process like for Korean Palace? I'm trying to find a place where I don't have to give them my entire life before I can book someone.

  15. #4561

    Barbara at KP

    Had a chance to see Barbara at KP. She's fantastic. Biggest, nicest set of real DD on an Asian girl I've ever seen. She's in my top 10 of KP girls I've seen. Definitely worth a visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape