Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 17941
-
07-21-20 18:09 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 182Your 4 options
The second one is Lyric, aka X-stacy. I have only started seeing her recently but she is wonderful. Sexy as hell, sparkly clean and fresh, and a sweet disposition. Tasty and tight little cookie jar, very good BBBJ with CIM. I have heard she is a user, and she wore those sleeve things covering up her mid-arms, so probably, but she showed no outward signs of it, very reasonable donation, and she sure seemed eager to please and wasn't a clock watcher. When finished we layed and cuddled for a bit chatting, it was nice. Her eyes are just striking, like a movie star type green. I highly recommend. Easy to get ahold of, good communicator, and usually available.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 17:56 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 182Best BJ I have EVER had.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...c/993624849053
I just saw Cassidy again. I can say with absolute certainty she gives the best BBBJ w / CIM I have ever had in my life. I see her twice a week and would go more often if I could afford it. I don't go in for full service, but can vouch for her oral skills, great tits too, that feel wonderful on my junk. She is a sweet, kind person and is very accommodating. She told me she is having money problems and lowered her price. Gawd Almighty she makes me feel great. Happy hunting.
-
07-21-20 14:23 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 219First one listed
Only one of these I have any direct experience with is #1. Always enjoyed her company, but you better like conversation, 'because she's talky. I'm not, though, so I guess it balances out. Anyway: she does a really good GFE (to me anyway) but no Greek. She'll do outcall and car dates with happy endings, but incall can be a little more complex. Most of the times I've seen her I've given her money for the room and about a 75-rose donation on top of that. Says she has a place, but often there's family and visitors and etc. There. That means I don't get to see her often, but I like her.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 14:17 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 219You're welcome
You're welcome. Hope it works out as good as it did for me.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 09:39 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 334Thanks for the info
You've just earned her another customer. At least for now. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 08:46 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 1773rd one
The only one of these that I've seen recently is the 3rd one. Not the girl in the pics, no BBBJ but YMMV. Poor attitude, will definitely not repeat. I reviewed her a while back, goes by Candy, post #4638.
Tiny has been around forever, not my cup of tea. I once did a double with her and Icey.
Originally Posted by ConJaliperi
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 04:55 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 63Agreed
I'd wager she's closer to 55 than 31.
Originally Posted by Capn1
[View Original Post]
A few years back I can remember going online and trying to decide between something new or something tried and true. Sure there were ups and downs but the choices were far better than now. Hopefully this is just a dry spell. The picking are very slim it seems now and STG contains mostly scams.
-
07-21-20 04:48 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 63My experience
The only one in your list I have first hand knowledge is of the first one you asked about. She was out of Richmond part of a mother. Daughter team. I've seen them both. Neither were spectacular but both got the job done. It's been years so I'm sure they both have more miles on them.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
The 4th one was around some time ago for a good while. She always looked a little road worn for my taste- I think those are the same pics she used years ago so I'm guessing she's a bit more haggard too.
-
07-21-20 00:43 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 243Looking for new
Well, since the options have really slimmed since this covid thing and my regulars are MIA. Considering a couple others. Appreciate any info on these ladies.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ma...a/777378810810
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/596159236293
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/390987623910
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/454666541269
-
07-20-20 20:35 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 437Alex
I have seen her a handful of times. I would recommend her. Smoking hot body. Nice size natural tickets. Pictures are better than in person. No kissing.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
Skills are Good not great. Couple of interesting notes.
Au Natural down below, which I like for a change of pace. Only negative if you DATY she does not seem to clean the entire area.
She is very unusual looking. She is of Eastern Bloc decent, Russian or Ukraine. Anyone that has seen her can confirm. Very difficult to explain her looks. On one hand kinda of scary on the hand kinda of attractive. Key word kinda. She doesn't look like one of the Russian 'over tennis players. You have to see her to understand what I am talking about.
A couple of times when I have seen her pretty sure she was hi. Slurring of words kind of out of it.
I have not seen her in several months. But, appears to be living with a AA. Mens shoes and clothes in her bedroom.
If you see her let us know what you think.
-
07-20-20 20:31 #5511Senior Member

Posts: 182Birthday spinner.
Versailles Girl for sure! I THINK her name is Ashley, I will PM you her number, but search Versailles girl on here. Been reviewed dozens of times.
Originally Posted by SpinnerKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 16:58 #5510Regular Member

Posts: 21Running Special
I've only been on line a month or so and her ad is new to me. As anybody have any information on her?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/720320536285
-
07-20-20 13:35 #5509Regular Member

Posts: 21Scary Photo
If she's 31, I'm a rocket scientist. Lexington used to have some top notch providers. Where have they gone?
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 11:28 #5508Banned Member

Posts: 415Alex in Lexington, anybody have any info?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/148472705099
This girl looks good in her pics on STG, but we all know about how reliable those pics can be. So, she's close to me and quoted me a very reasonable donation. Just wondering if any of you mongers have seen her and can report on good or bad, are pics recent, etc. And yep, I did a search for that name. Lots of reports on the Alex in Richmond, and some very old ones on an Alex in Lex, but no way to know who's who in the zoo. So, getting ready to pull the trigger this week, and would appreciate any intel you guys can provide. I'll try to attach a pic or two in case the ad this link leads to is taken down. Thanks!
And you all have fun, but be careful out there.
-
07-20-20 11:22 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 177Omg!
Yea I'm definitely going to pass on that drama! Thanks for the heads up Ol Horn!
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






