Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10108
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Found this one in durham, she hasn't been able to post recently since she had no phone but has since had it restored. No current location. But I brought her to my place and got some very fun CFS and BBBJ would recommend she has a phone number and is looking probably post soon. Senior members Pm for number hopefully someone has gotten her a room by now.
    I seen her a couple of weeks ago walking in Fayetteville St dragging a suitcase. So I stopped and gave her a ride and got an awesome blowjob with swallow. But haven't seen her again since. I would like to see her again. She said her boyfriend kicked her out and that she was out on the streets.

  2. #10107

    Alice

    Fellas,

    Has any of you seen Alice? She has been posting since this month. I am keen to pull the trigger but am skeptical of the pics as they seem too good to be true. Any takers?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/417315966814

  3. #10106

    Jenna

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-p...e-you/31302797

    Had a visit with Jenna. Qv was 80. If only her performance matched her personality. Nice to talk with. However, mechanical CBJ. Switched to doggy and then mish. Finished in the bag. Lackluster performance. I also opted for her cause I was stood up by Ashton for the third time. Quality is serious lacking in our area.

  4. #10105
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her also. Multiple, times. She is good. For for it.
    In and out of rehab multiple times, never has been clean. Old pics, nothing outstanding about her. Also walks the streets and used to frequent the book store. Travels with husband / boyfriend. See at own risk. Heed the warnings.

  5. #10104

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while back. Emailed back and forth she seemed real and had a great sense of humor. Because of her location I wasn't able to schedule a visit. I worked out a deal for some specific pictures and sent her the cashapp. She had some personal issues or something and wasn't able to take the pics in a timely manner, BUT she refunded the cashapp I sent in full. So unless it's a long con I believe she is legit. Next time I visit Fayetteville I'm planning to try to set something up.

    Please PM me if you see her or get more intel.
    Met her about a year ago. Deposit was giving. She showed up on time. Great personality. We talked for awhile before we started anything. She was good, not great. For her rates. I wanted a lot more. Having said that she does take direction well and gave one hell of a BBBJ. Haven't repeated as I don't need to drop those funds for what she did. Lastly, her body is nice, again not great but compared to others it's on the better side.

  6. #10103

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while back. Emailed back and forth she seemed real and had a great sense of humor. Because of her location I wasn't able to schedule a visit. I worked out a deal for some specific pictures and sent her the cashapp. She had some personal issues or something and wasn't able to take the pics in a timely manner, BUT she refunded the cashapp I sent in full. So unless it's a long con I believe she is legit. Next time I visit Fayetteville I'm planning to try to set something up.

    Please PM me if you see her or get more intel.
    She must have a great sense of humor with those rates. She's got a serious case of GPS.

    Holydiver.

  7. #10102
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/079590417643

    Anyone ever connect with this one? Yeah yeah, deposit mentioned, but tone of the ad reads much different than the obvious scams out there.
    I contacted her a while back. Emailed back and forth she seemed real and had a great sense of humor. Because of her location I wasn't able to schedule a visit. I worked out a deal for some specific pictures and sent her the cashapp. She had some personal issues or something and wasn't able to take the pics in a timely manner, BUT she refunded the cashapp I sent in full. So unless it's a long con I believe she is legit. Next time I visit Fayetteville I'm planning to try to set something up.

    Please PM me if you see her or get more intel.

  8. #10101

    Yaya

    Does anyone know what happened to Yaya?

  9. #10100
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Link? Can't find her.
    Did you even try?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie69

  10. #10099

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has info on Monica? She has be3 n around for a while.

    https://raleigh.escortdirectory-usa....t/monica/12957
    Also interested.

  11. #10098
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in ages, but the few times I saw her were an awesome time. If she didn't live so far away she'd be a regular. There are enough ladies within 15 min of my house I just don't feel like making the drive.

    I hope you like greek because she pretty much insists on it.
    Link? Can't find her.

  12. #10097
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/079590417643

    Anyone ever connect with this one? Yeah yeah, deposit mentioned, but tone of the ad reads much different than the obvious scams out there.

  13. #10096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Wait. What? When was this? I remember years ago she came to Raleigh for an outcall and the guy promptly stood her up. At that time she was heavily involved in squirrel rescue and it was no small feat for her to make arrangements to make the trip. After that she swore no more outcalls. If she's traveling now I'd certainly have her to my place.
    It was long ago. Had her yellow convertible sports car! I actually had some deer antlers for her and made a deal. Only that she came to get them and I paid the full $300. Lmao. Oh and the antlers were found on hikes. Yikes. I'm not a hunter. I'm trying to figure out the year 2009 - 2011. Then she met with my female friend a few weeks later for lunch and they both agreed I was an ass but they had a mutual attraction. It was one hell of a time.

  14. #10095

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    She's an awesome lady with a killer body. She also gives an excellent BBBJ. I saw her at my place in Cary. Once alone once with myself, a female friend and Marie. She's very good if your good.
    Wait. What? When was this? I remember years ago she came to Raleigh for an outcall and the guy promptly stood her up. At that time she was heavily involved in squirrel rescue and it was no small feat for her to make arrangements to make the trip. After that she swore no more outcalls. If she's traveling now I'd certainly have her to my place.

  15. #10094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in ages, but the few times I saw her were an awesome time. If she didn't live so far away she'd be a regular. There are enough ladies within 15 min of my house I just don't feel like making the drive.

    I hope you like greek because she pretty much insists on it.
    She's an awesome lady with a killer body. She also gives an excellent BBBJ. I saw her at my place in Cary. Once alone once with myself, a female friend and Marie. She's very good if your good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape