Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 876 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8446
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket0038  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any good spots in NE Philly for walkers, I really don't want to go down to K&A right now. Also what is the scoop with the neshaminy inn, see girls occasionally outside there, can you just pull up or they appointment only escorts. Any help always appreciated.
    If you find a SW'er in the northeast it would be strictly by luck and if there was a hidden jem or two I doubt anyone would mention as there would then be a hundred sharks circling the area looking for her and the poster may never find her again. It's a bit hit or miss but if you don't like the K you can always check our Torresdale.

    As for the Lincoln I wouldn't spend to much time hanging around that parking lot. Bensalem police keep there eyes on that place and will question why you are there.

  2. #8445

    Northeast

    Anyone know of any good spots in NE Philly for walkers, I really don't want to go down to K&A right now. Also what is the scoop with the neshaminy inn, see girls occasionally outside there, can you just pull up or they appointment only escorts. Any help always appreciated.

  3. #8444
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know Missy? 30+ hangs early morning usually around K and Venango? Number dead use to double with her and Sharon and both have ghosted.
    Any photos of these 2? I did a few dates with a missy, there was a sharon, but don't think they were connected.

  4. #8443
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Yup. The whole hood found out about those PUA benefits. LOL.
    That is why the lines at department stores look like the Welfare line.

    Neiman Marcus, Gucci, Hermes etc.

    You know...all the stores they WANTED to Loot and Burn only a few weeks ago.

  5. #8442
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPopof5  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these girls on the street have found a loophole in the $600.00 weekly unemployment benefit and are backdating their applications to March and getting 10 or 11 thousand dollars. I kid you not. So for now they can afford to chill and enjoy their habit because the taxpayers are supporting it fot them and they don't have to work for it.
    Would be interesting what that loophole is. Know a couple girls that would really benefit from that now

  6. #8441
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPopof5  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these girls on the street have found a loophole in the $600.00 weekly unemployment benefit and are backdating their applications to March and getting 10 or 11 thousand dollars. I kid you not. So for now they can afford to chill and enjoy their habit because the taxpayers are supporting it fot them and they don't have to work for it.
    Yup. The whole hood found out about those PUA benefits. LOL.

  7. #8440
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know Missy? 30+ hangs early morning usually around K and Venango? Number dead use to double with her and Sharon and both have ghosted.
    A lot of these girls on the street have found a loophole in the $600.00 weekly unemployment benefit and are backdating their applications to March and getting 10 or 11 thousand dollars. I kid you not. So for now they can afford to chill and enjoy their habit because the taxpayers are supporting it fot them and they don't have to work for it.

  8. #8439
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular of hers for over 3 years and have had no response from her in 4 weeks. I checked her FB and no activity since Mid June. Hope she is OK great gal.
    Damn. I hope everything is cool. But you know these girls change numbers so much smh.

  9. #8438
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know Missy? 30+ hangs early morning usually around K and Venango? Number dead use to double with her and Sharon and both have ghosted.
    I met a Missy a couple nights ago near Jasper and Huntingdon. She told me that the screen on her phone broke and she was unable to make or take calls anymore. Maybe there are multiple Missy's in the area, but she was a fairly attractive tall white girl, looked early to mid 30's.

  10. #8437

    Missy

    Does anyone know Missy? 30+ hangs early morning usually around K and Venango? Number dead use to double with her and Sharon and both have ghosted.

  11. #8436
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugemat  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sharon lately. A fellow monger shared the last phone number he had from her with me in PM but she most likely switched it. If anyone wants to pm me her current number I'd appreciate it.
    I am a regular of hers for over 3 years and have had no response from her in 4 weeks. I checked her FB and no activity since Mid June. Hope she is OK great gal.

  12. #8435

    BBW Sarah

    Has anyone seen Sarah around lately?

    How was it?

    Big fat Turkey ass white girl. Used to walk around K&A a few years ago.

  13. #8434
    Thanks for the heads up Finn. Shame you got whacked where you obviously felt safe. There really is no safe area no matter what time of day or how big the group. That meth is so unpredictable. Never know what they might do. You are right. Eventually they will run up against the wrong person. Then there will be a shit storm of enormous proportions. Lets hope you find out when it does happen. I'm curious what brought that issue on? Was it random? Is it because she knows of you? Bad past connection? I know it doesn't take much to set these loony tunes to the wrong station. Just curious what the rest of the story might be. When leaving the confines of our vehicle we enter the jungle. We are at the mercy of the animals that inhabit it. For a free slice of pizza? Seems to be a bad choice or bad karma. No judgement, as it could happen to any of us. Lets hope you are not on someones list there. Just some advice for future reference. When entering the psycho ward expect to be met by psychos. That's why they are there. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  14. #8433
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn1972  [View Original Post]
    About 3 weeks ago I was with my girlfriend on Somerset getting some pizza at a free giveawy at 3 in the afternoon the line was building up behind me and my girl then right behind me is trouble Meth head Ashley why I know her last name its a ery common one and she is a pretty girl about 28 with avy brown hair she was with her friend a guy thin about six one 170. So he the friend of Ashley from behoind shanks and punches me at the same time. I went to the police and theywill arrest her if you see her call the cops 911 and they weill gt her put her in jail where she belongs she told her frend o slice me I got 26 stitches and it dliced clear through my lower lip and if I hadn't turned I would have gotten my juggler but I'm an older man and this guy was maybe 25 or 26 yrs old so I'm posting this so you won't be hirt by this POS ashley and her friend who is also wanted for attemted murder and aggravated assault they may be in Bucs county. I had dated Asheley but she ropped me off and I would ask her for my money back eve4 ry time I saw her which was maybe 3 or 4 times ince when she ripped me off. Oher than her I have not had a problem except the occasionanal dash with my cash before date which I admit I get suckered into occasionally but I don't front money qnd like I said ashley wqs a good date the first timebut secon ime a ripmoff and there was no third time but she is such a scumbitch that instead of apologizong and ignoring my reques she like all meth heads loses her mind and takes violene as her course so wanted I hope she fries in hell if noone fuggs her up but le her rot in prison upstate and her fiend too here is a pic of young scum ***** Ashley.
    Yes, the whole "being there" part of this story is crazy, but it's about getting stabbed in the face based on the casual command of this woman in daylight-in a crowd.

    The level of insanity there is pretty high and people seem more vicious than ever.

  15. #8432
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the Heads up but Why In the Hell Are you eating on Kensington freaking avenue?

    Why are you bringing your gf there?

    That line was prolly all Homeless Zombies too.

    Why would you do that? It is mind boggling that you would put your gf in danger like that. You know what kind of people stay there.

    Also, use spellcheck next time you post. There is so much red misspelled words, I can barely get thru your Autistic post.
    I thought the same thing when I read that Robo. I mean standing in a line with all the zombies for a free slice of pizza with your "K" squeeze is just insane. Fiore's pizza is just a few minute walk from Somerset without any b. S.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape