Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 12751
-
07-22-20 21:27 #7306Senior Member

Posts: 460Thanks for the heads up. I love her look, but you saved me a headache.
Originally Posted by TyOrlando1990
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 20:35 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 424Word of advice
Glad you got through. But I would HIGHLY recommend getting a cheap, little burner phone. Like a Tracfone from Walmart. Buy it with cash for about $40 depending on what you want. Register is online with very generic, made up info. Load it up with a card (cash) for $19 for 90 days of service. Someone on here turned me on to Tracfone cards for $5 for 500 text messages (or something like that). I bought like 5 or 6 (cash) so I have texts into infinity, nearly. That works for me since that is 95% of the way I communicate with providers.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
Never have had a problem. Not easily traceable. Doesn't show up as an App. Keep it in a gym bag or somewhere innocuous. I don't have a live at home SO, so it is easier for me. If discovered, say you found it on the street and were waiting for someone to call so you could get in touch with the owner.
Just a thought.
-
07-22-20 11:46 #7304Senior Member

Posts: 681Silly me I guess
Just thought I'd do a follow up just in case anyone made the same mistake as me. So I've made multiple attempts to contact this one and never got a response. In fact I've tried using three different app numbers, and then it hit me. Her ad says no app numbers! I figured how would she even know its an app number? Guess she does, so I finally messaged her through my real number (neverrr like to do that unless I'm really interested) sure enough she responded in seconds. What a relief LOL, her rates are 130 hhr and 220 hr (slightly above average) Based on her ad she doesn't do QVs which is unfortunate as that usually does the trick for me and my wallet but based on the the rates her Qv would probably be 100 anyway. I like them thiccc so I might cave on this. Will report if I do.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52715993/
-
07-21-20 19:45 #7303Regular Member

Posts: 7Stay away, almost robbed me a couple of months ago. Pics are not real, much heavier and uglier in person. You have been warned!
Originally Posted by HornyDog6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 21:11 #7302Senior Member

Posts: 493USA Classifieds
Any new's on the classifieds and when they will be back up? Why not just start over with new adverts?
-
07-20-20 07:29 #7301Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen Brooke?
Any info or reviews on Brooke? She says she is in the Maitland / Winter Park area?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52653726/
Thanks,
Hornydog.
-
07-20-20 06:26 #7300Senior Member

Posts: 456Reviews?
Interested in this girl but can't seem to find reviews on her. Just curious if anyone else had more info.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...104/4079791583
-
07-19-20 19:42 #7299Regular Member

Posts: 18Has anyone had a bad experience
I remember seeing bad reviews saying that she is a thief is this true.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52652358/
-
07-19-20 15:49 #7298Senior Member

Posts: 1149Rtff
Bad grammer, unbelievable hot pictures, MONEY DOESN"T MATTER? On an escort ad site? Come the fuck on man. Of course its fake. btw a 5 second google search on the pic verifies that the girl in the picture is porn star ashton blake
Originally Posted by PhantomFree29
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 15:41 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 309Be cautious
Looks like a scam to me bro. Bad grammar in the ad and WTF is with a "pic swap?" just my. 02. Cheers! SMF1234.
Originally Posted by PhantomFree29
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 10:29 #7296Regular Member

Posts: 18Any info
Anyone tried this one.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/52644479/
-
07-19-20 06:49 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 1039It's a possibility your dick is to big. The ladies like deposits for the big dick club.
Sox.
Originally Posted by IronGiantDick
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 15:23 #7294Regular Member

Posts: 6Amy / Amanda / Harley Link and Phone
I have seen her this morning and did not have a problem with the jewelry. BBFS CIP just the same. https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/750199455248 407-XXX-5541 Have photo's and vid but site not allowing upload.
-
07-18-20 13:36 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 1837Name Would be Nice. A Link, Even Nicer
You've described about 30% to 40% of all the providers out there. Maybe a name and a link would be helpful. Glad you didn't get scammed though!
Originally Posted by IronGiantDick
[View Original Post]
Grain 56.
-
07-18-20 00:49 #7292Regular Member

Posts: 4She's a scam
Sends you to a hotel downtown. And when you get there she says you have to give her friend a deposit and she's going to bring it up and then come back to get you. . . Yeah. Nice try.












Reply With Quote




