Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 12748
-
07-07-20 00:18 #7273Senior Member

Posts: 54Thank you for all the comments.
Is she isn't on pills or anything?
Originally Posted by Trigg7272
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 17:34 #7272Senior Member

Posts: 252She's awesome
Summer is awesome. I've been seeing her for a couple years. She absolutely LOVES sex and knows what she's doing. Definitely correct with the fact that the more you click with her the more fun she becomes. She is the sexy mom that you see at the grocery store that you wish you could bang and you spend the rest of the day thinking about how crazy she must be in bed. And with this one, she is definitely crazy good in bed. She can talk a mile a minute that's for sure but she loves sex and is a really fun time. I continue to see her. Take the plunge, you won't regret it.
Originally Posted by CubsFanatic
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 16:58 #7271Senior Member

Posts: 97Summer
My 2 cents, she's the best out here. Playful, submissive and loves sex.
Originally Posted by JAva181
[View Original Post]
Sometimes tough to get in touch with but phone is current and mid week days work best.
She is great.
Cubs fanatic.
-
07-06-20 14:02 #7270Senior Member

Posts: 85Thats Summer, a very reliable and fun provider (a freak if you click with her) Met her over a year ago and played at the Sands motel on the trail. Very MILF like, one issue is her communication is a 50/50 in my experience. I actually tried contacting her recently but her # must have changed.
Originally Posted by LongDongMagee
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 11:04 #7269Senior Member

Posts: 101Lots of reviews of her already. Looks like her number has changed since I last saw her. Decent BBBJCIM but sometimes has an attitude YMMV.
Originally Posted by LongDongMagee
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 10:53 #7268

Posts: 373She has been reviewed here before.
You should do a search.
Originally Posted by LongDongMagee;4864859[URL
-
07-06-20 10:05 #7267Senior Member

Posts: 54Has anyone seen her?
-
07-05-20 23:09 #7266Senior Member

Posts: 681If only she would respond.
Tried multiple times to contact but no luck. Maybe some day.
Originally Posted by JobsForAngel
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 23:08 #7265Senior Member

Posts: 681If only she would respond.
Tried multiple times to contact but no luck. Maybe some fsy.
Originally Posted by JobsForAngel
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 11:19 #7264Senior Member

Posts: 161Good time
She definitely is thick and a great kisser if you're into that. Nothing mechanical about it. Every thing covered though. I say yes.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 10:12 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 109Anybody seen this one?
-
07-04-20 11:43 #7262Banned Member

Posts: 271Anna from 2 years ago
Good memory Arch.
I didn't even make the connection, but it should be the same Anna, as that one was also a Brazilian living in Madrid (one of the posters here said that she is returning soon to Madrid). I know there arent many Brazilian in Madrid.
Here is a link of some pics I took of her 2 years ago.
I remember telling her I was going to take some pics and she just lied there. So, I had to tell her to cover her face!
She seemed really young and naive 2 years ago.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...868&viewfull=1#post3683868.
Flint.
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 19:43 #7261Senior Member

Posts: 1837Holli / Holly
I think she actually looks a little better than the pictures in her ad. There's a couple more pics of her in the SW Thread.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FLAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 14:43 #7260

Posts: 373Her ad
Are the pics accurate?
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 08:49 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 1837Holli / Holly Advertising
Former / Current Street Walker Holli now advertising. Fixture in the New Quadrant Wawa area. Previously at the Parliament House. A little mechanical but was a decent time for me a few times for a reasonable cost. YMMV and I don't know her asking prices now.
Grain 56.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52327892/











Reply With Quote




