Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #3340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1043
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    So I wanted to give an update to put everyone on alert. I know this isn't an SA / SB thread, but this isn't strictly related to just that. Also it doesn't appear there's a thread for that topic in the Manhattan forum anyway. But I digress:

    So there's apparently a series of Tik Tok videos out there put out by a girl who's used SA to scam and she essentially explains what we all already knew; they're using the pandemic as a way to convince you to give up your dollars in advance with the promise of meeting at a future date when it's safer. I'm not saying that everyone on there is lying when they tell you they're taking care of someone who's at risk or a similar story, I'm saying it's impossible to tell who is and who isn't and who plans on honoring the promise of meeting in the future. It's also impossible atm to really know when this pandemic will be over, as we haven't even gotten through the first wave yet. So the whole premise of pay now for an online arrangement to establish trust and meet later is total bullshit.

    There's also a different scam, that's probably been around for a while but seems way more prevalent now (and this is how it relates to the BBFS forum):

    You iron out an arrangement, usually for a ppm rate that's way too good to be true (200 or below). They tell you whatever you want to hear (I totally do X,why, Z, I can host, etc.) You set the time and date and when the date arrives, hours or even minutes before, they'll make something up about how they need you to send them money in advance. There's several different excuses they'll use:

    - "Need money for the Uber". When you suggest that you'll send them an Uber if they provide an address they'll say that they don't feel safe or make something up about not wanting to give out their address. When you tell them "just pick an address nearby to meet the Uber at so you don't have to worry about giving out your address", you'll get crickets. The goal here is to convince you to send them money thinking that they'll be on their way once you do. Obviously that doesn't happen.

    - "I'm x minutes away, I need you to send me something digitally so I know you're serious, I've been scammed before. ": You mean to tell me that you willingly made the trip out knowing that you could be potentially wasting your time and only decided to institute this test RIGHT before you walked to the door? The goal here is to make you feel pressured into thinking that if you just do this one thing right now, they'll be right there in a few minutes. When you stop and analyze the situation with your bigger head, it becomes clear it's a scam.

    -" I need you to send me something so I know I'm safe": How exactly does sending digital payment for some chunk change correlate with safety? Response: "Well we can just meet in a public place first with lots of cameras and people around. Once I see you face to face sitting in front of me, I can (venmo, cashapp, paypal, whatever) you on the spot. " Of course they'll come up with some other flimsy excuse.

    I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but it seems like this needs to be highlighted because there's way more of it going on now. It's one thing to send a deposit to a reputable pro who's reputation is at risk if they scam (and I know most mongers here are against that too, that's a different discussion), but there's absolutely NO reason to send anything in advance to someone you've never met before. Period.

    Apparently it's gotten so bad that even on SA, there's now a warning right above the message bar that literally tells you to never give out sensitive financial info or send any kind of digital payment in advance to someone you've never met (I'm guessing SBs have been scammed on there top).

    Stay safe and stay smart mongers.
    Could you or anyone with knowledge of these viral Tik Toks link to them?

  2. #3339

    Partially successful

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nomi at Lears yet?
    Only partially successful. She did camel slide with me bare and I thought I was in with no upcharge. After a couple of minutes sliding, I timed my movement to slide it in on the down slide, pumped a few times and she gasped saying oh my we shouldn't be doing this and started to hop off. I held her and said it was ok but she doesn't want to continue. I said since I'm already in, let's just keep going and I'll tip extra but she insisted on getting off and covering up. Oh well.

  3. #3338
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBareback  [View Original Post]
    I tried Maxine and Ingrid they seemed ok but wouldn't drink my piss. Wanted to set up a meeting with Ivanna again but it was after her working hours she brushed me off. My cock wouldn't go down so I waited impatiently. All 3 holes were open for bareback and creampie but thus time I ask if she would like to be my toilet paper. She enthusiastically agreed. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivana-fe...nhattan-567667#erotic.
    Ivanna is straight up crazy.

  4. #3337

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    For many of the Asians, hair is a turn on. I'm not sure why that is but an Asian chick told me this a long time ago. They like and admire hair. In fact, if you've got chest hair, many of them will fawn over you. Maybe they think we like the hair on their twat?
    Asians hate hair. In the culture it's not something that is appreciated. But, ironically pubic hair for women is different. Specifically, culturally having no pubic hair for women is very bad luck. It's called a white tiger for a bald pussy. So it's just something that asians don't shave because it's not in the culture and if you shave they can't work in asian focused markets. If they only work in nonasian markets then they will shave. It all comes down to money and options. It's similar to how tall girls are more popular in asian markets and in nonasian markets, shorter girls are more sought after.

  5. #3336
    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she is BBFS friendly. What I do know is that she used to work in Gentleman's Choice, so she is not new to the game. Major coke head and a little off her knockers.
    Thats pretty much some of the qualifications for some BBFS providers.

  6. #3335

    Nomi at Lears

    Anyone seen Nomi at Lears yet?

  7. #3334

    Anal queen- I am luvin' it

    I tried Maxine and Ingrid they seemed ok but wouldn't drink my piss. Wanted to set up a meeting with Ivanna again but it was after her working hours she brushed me off. My cock wouldn't go down so I waited impatiently. All 3 holes were open for bareback and creampie but thus time I ask if she would like to be my toilet paper. She enthusiastically agreed. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivana-fe...nhattan-567667#erotic.

  8. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    For many of the Asians, hair is a turn on. I'm not sure why that is but an Asian chick told me this a long time ago. They like and admire hair. In fact, if you've got chest hair, many of them will fawn over you. Maybe they think we like the hair on their twat?
    Didn't know that dude.

    Thanks for clarification.

    I used to think it was granny MILF thing.

    Until I seen young Asian chicks with the Bush.

    I prefer landing strip and shaved pussy.

  9. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she is BBFS friendly. What I do know is that she used to work in Gentleman's Choice, so she is not new to the game. Major coke head and a little off her knockers.
    Off her knockers what did she do LOL.

  10. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have a problem with unshaved punany.

    It's a pet peeve of mine.

    I'll still pound out the pussy.

    I just wish these Asian Hoes would shave their vaginas.

    I never have this problem with Colombianas, Dominicanas and Russians.

    These Asian chicks like to let their pubic hair grow out.

    I know Japanese and Korean shave their twat.

    But Chinese Vietnamese is another story.
    For many of the Asians, hair is a turn on. I'm not sure why that is but an Asian chick told me this a long time ago. They like and admire hair. In fact, if you've got chest hair, many of them will fawn over you. Maybe they think we like the hair on their twat?

  11. #3330
    Anyone else have a problem with unshaved punany.

    It's a pet peeve of mine.

    I'll still pound out the pussy.

    I just wish these Asian Hoes would shave their vaginas.

    I never have this problem with Colombianas, Dominicanas and Russians.

    These Asian chicks like to let their pubic hair grow out.

    I know Japanese and Korean shave their twat.

    But Chinese Vietnamese is another story.

  12. #3329

    Nyaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav459  [View Original Post]
    I've never had good luck with that location and bb. I'm curious to know, did you ask for bb each time and she just eventually relented? Or did she just eventually stop going for the cover organically after enough visits? I've never been too high pressure about it, but perhaps I should be asking more regularly if that's how you managed it.
    One day she just slipped it in. She was grinding on me and than I could tell she put it in raw on purpose but she acted like it was an accident to see how I would react and I obviously was thrilled and she said as long as you don't cip we can keep going. No extra tip was discussed or anything. Every time I've been back since she doesn't even bother with a condom. But it's only 1 girl that works there.

  13. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo12  [View Original Post]
    I've heard Cora is back, the first time I saw her she let me Fuck her ass raw but it was a short session, didn't try to go for the vag. Anyone know what the deal is? Any other girls from here provide raw service? There's one girl that does for me but I must of seen her 6-10 times before she let me in raw.
    I've never had good luck with that location and bb. I'm curious to know, did you ask for bb each time and she just eventually relented? Or did she just eventually stop going for the cover organically after enough visits? I've never been too high pressure about it, but perhaps I should be asking more regularly if that's how you managed it.

  14. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by VertiGold  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if tempest is BBFS.
    I don't know if she is BBFS friendly. What I do know is that she used to work in Gentleman's Choice, so she is not new to the game. Major coke head and a little off her knockers.

  15. #3326

    Nyaw

    I've heard Cora is back, the first time I saw her she let me Fuck her ass raw but it was a short session, didn't try to go for the vag. Anyone know what the deal is? Any other girls from here provide raw service? There's one girl that does for me but I must of seen her 6-10 times before she let me in raw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape