Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 23,851 to 23,865 of 27138
-
07-08-20 00:16 #3288Regular Member

Posts: 40Good point! It seems like lately every lady I reach out to on Eros lately (who agrees to BBFS) wants 1 k or higher.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 23:40 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 95https://adultsearch.com/new-york/man...scorts/1108510
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 23:33 #3286Regular Member

Posts: 40Gina
IMO, Gina is by far the best out there in terms of service. I don't think there is anything that she won't do.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBones23
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 20:00 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 362The only time I tried SA outside the US was in Canada (not going to specify where exactly bc based on what I've read about the area it's my best kept secret), and yeah let's just say I was blown away. I've also seen Canadians from SA who were visiting the US and they were way more fun too.
Originally Posted by Abimahajan
[View Original Post]
I'll definitely give a try when I go abroad now. Any suggestions of where I should go (preferably within a 5 hr flight)?
-
07-07-20 19:49 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 333Who is the girl?
Originally Posted by TexLonghorn
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 18:14 #3283Senior Member

Posts: 95PaigeMarie / pin up Paige
Anyone have any info on this girl? Her reviews vary. Some say she is BBFS and others say she does everything covered.
-
07-07-20 17:37 #3282Regular Member

Posts: 4I had such good experiences outside America on SA. It is not worth here, I heard lot of guys / girls create a fake profile to scam men in America. I would avoid SA in america, 2 years back I had found some great girls, I would avoid completely for time being and also report profile. It is waste of $90.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 16:44 #3281Senior Member

Posts: 200She is, but she's not seeing anyone right now
At least from what she texted me, and I've seen her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBones23
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 13:05 #3280Senior Member

Posts: 1404Gina is all that a more. Best fucking experience you'll get. Pretty much anything goes with her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBones23
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 11:14 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 362She does just about everything and is quite open about. Which is why she's the gold standard by which all others are measured.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBones23
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 10:18 #3278Regular Member

Posts: 6I mean the model Taylor.
Originally Posted by SexVoyager
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 10:18 #3277Regular Member

Posts: 20Is gina BBFS friendly? Or anal? Thinking of seeing her.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 06:55 #3276Regular Member

Posts: 6A. T
Still bareback. Have creampie her this year.
-
07-06-20 17:52 #3275Regular Member

Posts: 3I think I've read before that hana and julie are BBFS friendly or is that YMMV? I'm probably like the 10 thmilion guy asking a repeated question LOL sry.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 15:33 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 362SA gone downhill? (cont'd)
So I wanted to give an update to put everyone on alert. I know this isn't an SA / SB thread, but this isn't strictly related to just that. Also it doesn't appear there's a thread for that topic in the Manhattan forum anyway. But I digress:
So there's apparently a series of Tik Tok videos out there put out by a girl who's used SA to scam and she essentially explains what we all already knew; they're using the pandemic as a way to convince you to give up your dollars in advance with the promise of meeting at a future date when it's safer. I'm not saying that everyone on there is lying when they tell you they're taking care of someone who's at risk or a similar story, I'm saying it's impossible to tell who is and who isn't and who plans on honoring the promise of meeting in the future. It's also impossible atm to really know when this pandemic will be over, as we haven't even gotten through the first wave yet. So the whole premise of pay now for an online arrangement to establish trust and meet later is total bullshit.
There's also a different scam, that's probably been around for a while but seems way more prevalent now (and this is how it relates to the BBFS forum):
You iron out an arrangement, usually for a ppm rate that's way too good to be true (200 or below). They tell you whatever you want to hear (I totally do X,why, Z, I can host, etc.) You set the time and date and when the date arrives, hours or even minutes before, they'll make something up about how they need you to send them money in advance. There's several different excuses they'll use:
- "Need money for the Uber". When you suggest that you'll send them an Uber if they provide an address they'll say that they don't feel safe or make something up about not wanting to give out their address. When you tell them "just pick an address nearby to meet the Uber at so you don't have to worry about giving out your address", you'll get crickets. The goal here is to convince you to send them money thinking that they'll be on their way once you do. Obviously that doesn't happen.
- "I'm x minutes away, I need you to send me something digitally so I know you're serious, I've been scammed before. ": You mean to tell me that you willingly made the trip out knowing that you could be potentially wasting your time and only decided to institute this test RIGHT before you walked to the door? The goal here is to make you feel pressured into thinking that if you just do this one thing right now, they'll be right there in a few minutes. When you stop and analyze the situation with your bigger head, it becomes clear it's a scam.
-" I need you to send me something so I know I'm safe": How exactly does sending digital payment for some chunk change correlate with safety? Response: "Well we can just meet in a public place first with lots of cameras and people around. Once I see you face to face sitting in front of me, I can (venmo, cashapp, paypal, whatever) you on the spot. " Of course they'll come up with some other flimsy excuse.
I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but it seems like this needs to be highlighted because there's way more of it going on now. It's one thing to send a deposit to a reputable pro who's reputation is at risk if they scam (and I know most mongers here are against that too, that's a different discussion), but there's absolutely NO reason to send anything in advance to someone you've never met before. Period.
Apparently it's gotten so bad that even on SA, there's now a warning right above the message bar that literally tells you to never give out sensitive financial info or send any kind of digital payment in advance to someone you've never met (I'm guessing SBs have been scammed on there top).
Stay safe and stay smart mongers.










Reply With Quote





