Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #5106
    Quote Originally Posted by Thud1  [View Original Post]
    There is no way that none of the mongers or providers here have escaped contracting the virus. With so many daily exposures from so many guys and as contagious as this virus is. Do the math! Its happening but nobody is sharing. I have cut back to almost no mongering. But, I admit I get weak and cave into the risk after a couple weeks. With more news about permanent lung damage occurring in young healthy people. I am even more reluctant to completely expose myself to this highly potentially infected hobby!
    I have been resisting seeing someone for months now. If it was just me I wouldn't mind taking the risk but I work with people that fall under the vulnerable side and I can't really afford to catch this either. Glad I'm not the only one holding back after all those months.

  2. #5105
    Quote Originally Posted by Thud1  [View Original Post]
    There is no way that none of the mongers or providers here have escaped contracting the virus. With so many daily exposures from so many guys and as contagious as this virus is. Do the math! Its happening but nobody is sharing. I have cut back to almost no mongering. But, I admit I get weak and cave into the risk after a couple weeks. With more news about permanent lung damage occurring in young healthy people. I am even more reluctant to completely expose myself to this highly potentially infected hobby!
    Be patient and wait til things cool off. I was tempted to see providers but held back.

  3. #5104
    Quote Originally Posted by Thud1  [View Original Post]
    There is no way that none of the mongers or providers here have escaped contracting the virus. With so many daily exposures from so many guys and as contagious as this virus is. Do the math! Its happening but nobody is sharing. I have cut back to almost no mongering. But, I admit I get weak and cave into the risk after a couple weeks. With more news about permanent lung damage occurring in young healthy people. I am even more reluctant to completely expose myself to this highly potentially infected hobby!
    This is true, but I would say it's still just as dangerous as leaving the house for groceries.

    In a group of 100 people, there could be 5 people breathing infectious particles. In a one on one interaction, assuming infection, there would be less particles.

    But I mean, we're talking DFK and an hour session so who knows. This virus is just to new to know what is and isn't safe. So clearly, we should probably be staying in, but we could also find out that the risk of infection in this setting is much lower than we expect.

  4. #5103
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sick. I haven't gotten sick, and I won't get tested unless I'm sick.
    Even if someone did I doubt they'll admit it on a public board.

  5. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    J didn't respond to my text today.

    Can someone download Dela's pics from ca-kdolls and post them here.
    J's girls don't work on Sundays and the booker won't reply either, Just wait until Monday morning.

  6. #5101

    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here been seeing providers since the outbreak and not gotten covid yet? As in tested negative.

    And how often have you been seeing providers while still lucking out.
    I'm not sick. I haven't gotten sick, and I won't get tested unless I'm sick.

  7. #5100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Blip  [View Original Post]
    I reduced my frequency to once a month and always select the first appointment. Tested negative recently.
    There is no way that none of the mongers or providers here have escaped contracting the virus. With so many daily exposures from so many guys and as contagious as this virus is. Do the math! Its happening but nobody is sharing. I have cut back to almost no mongering. But, I admit I get weak and cave into the risk after a couple weeks. With more news about permanent lung damage occurring in young healthy people. I am even more reluctant to completely expose myself to this highly potentially infected hobby!

  8. #5099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 73

    Once a month

    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here been seeing providers since the outbreak and not gotten covid yet? As in tested negative.

    And how often have you been seeing providers while still lucking out.
    I reduced my frequency to once a month and always select the first appointment. Tested negative recently.

  9. #5098
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here been seeing providers since the outbreak and not gotten covid yet? As in tested negative.

    And how often have you been seeing providers while still lucking out.
    I've seen 4 since the shutdown started, still negative. Got tested last week.

  10. #5097

    Covid

    Has anyone here been seeing providers since the outbreak and not gotten covid yet? As in tested negative.

    And how often have you been seeing providers while still lucking out.

  11. #5096
    J didn't respond to my text today.

    Can someone download Dela's pics from ca-kdolls and post them here.

  12. #5095

    Chloe

    Damn I really miss Chloe with J. She went back to Korea when COVID-19 started. Anyone knows if she would come back?

  13. #5094

    Ruby. New top asian

    Anyone visit Ruby from New top asian. Looking to book with her when she returns back to town. Shoot me DM on experience w her. That ass looks amazing. How's the tits and face.

  14. #5093

    Sonya and Olivia Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick562  [View Original Post]
    With the parlors closed a while back I rolled the dice and saw Olivia (thai) at VIP first walnut location, Rosemead and now Rowland heights area, its not the girl in pics but she does have some resemblance, nice curves, nice C's nice ass and lots of tattoos if your into that. Service has been great with her, she's clean, CBJ wasnt that great, shaved kitty, daty (YMMV), she's vocal, she bites and she's been one of the very few girls that have told me to go harder. She hasnt rushed me but I did see her rush some guy in front of me so she could see me. Only problem is the more familiar she gets with you is she just wants to talk.

    The other girl at VIP Rowland heights location, Sonya was pretty good too, its her in the pics but they got some bad angles of her for pics she looks better in person. If you ask the booker to give you a rating for Hx they will rate you, at least they did for me.
    If you get to know the both of them they are willing to do doubles. Fun if your looking for two curvy thai chicks with tats but I would say its more of a cross it off your bucket list sort of thing. Constant changing of rubbers and the fact that they are only partially GFE makes it a try it once sort of deal for me. Also sonya has never budged in terms of BBBJ but olivia has been willing to give BBBJ but I wouldn't even call it a BBBJ, it was more like a preview. Her BBBJ lasted about one minute before she put the rubber on smh LOL. Just putting it out there that doubles are possible. Me personally if I had to choose between the both of them probably would go with olivia, she gets more into it and offers daty / slight BBBJ. Also she has no inhibition she will YELL if she gets into it with no regards for the other people in the house haha.

    I would only really recommend either if your on a budget though, personally I'd rather spend a little more and see cutemandy or superstar888 (lindia) if I wanted to see a thai girl.

  15. #5092

    Sharing Asian Girls

    Hey guys thanks for sharing all of these amazing asian girls, is there an established discord server for speaking about these girls as well?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape