Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Gangbangs

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 227 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 3404
This blog is moderated by Bee Man
  1. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    I have not met her, so I cannot directly comment on whether there were any signs of that habit you speak of. I also do not have any direct knowledge of IV drug use. But even though I do not see patients directly anymore, I am a registered nurse and know a lot about IV access. There is no decent IV access at the position of the majority of those marks. I am more inclined to believe kingslayer's assessment that it is a skin condition.
    I never said she has a habit, I said she has marks all over her body.

  2. #2473

    Marks

    Quote Originally Posted by MyltaPower  [View Original Post]
    Do you not see all those marks on her body while bent over the bed?
    I have not met her, so I cannot directly comment on whether there were any signs of that habit you speak of. I also do not have any direct knowledge of IV drug use. But even though I do not see patients directly anymore, I am a registered nurse and know a lot about IV access. There is no decent IV access at the position of the majority of those marks. I am more inclined to believe kingslayer's assessment that it is a skin condition.

  3. #2472

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    I notice she says condoms in the ad.
    Like a lot of girls if they don't know you they won't guarentee bfs, you don't get pushy and make her uneasy she does bfs.

  4. #2471
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatTimeLover  [View Original Post]
    She posted all these pictures on her ad on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/51662141/

    Has everything shown, very nice for low quality pictures.

    Enjoy.
    I notice she says condoms in the ad.

  5. #2470
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    You mean the bruises on her, yea that sure ain't track marks as you eluded to.
    I met her today, they're not track marks. Def looks like it's a skin condition though. She's very sweet and accomodating.

  7. #2468
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxJunk  [View Original Post]
    Damn missed it. Will it happen again? Would be interested.
    Yeah if you do it again I'm in. Would love to do a bukkake on a girl.

  8. #2467

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by MyltaPower  [View Original Post]
    Do you not see all those marks on her body while bent over the bed?
    You mean the bruises on her, yea that sure ain't track marks as you eluded to.

  9. #2466
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BobIAm  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let all you mongers know that tonight I will be taking my hot Asian GF to Tokyo Valentino for a bukkake session on the top floor. She plans on coming in laying on open couch and wants to get cummed on by at least 20 guys. She maybe open to do more, but that will depend on the moment. Should be there around 9 pm if interested, just meet there. The one on Cheshire Bridge.
    Damn missed it. Will it happen again? Would be interested.

  10. #2465
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Are those generally on like drug addicts or are you saying you've seen her in person and can confirm. I was planning on seeing her.
    Do you not see all those marks on her body while bent over the bed?

  11. #2464

    No one said marks

    Quote Originally Posted by MyltaPower  [View Original Post]
    Nice little junkie white girl with those marks you love to see all over. Premium.
    I said tats and no face shots, where did you get marks from? She wants her identity to be kept discreet, we don't have anything to do with girls from the shooting gallery.

  12. #2463

    Tia Pictures

    She posted all these pictures on her ad on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/51662141/

    Has everything shown, very nice for low quality pictures.

    Enjoy.

  13. #2462
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Leah and Tia really threw down last week with another ball draining 3 plus hour romp. Leah is always the 3 hole DT anal queen taking on three at a time while riding one in the front, one in her plump round ass, and sucking one upright. Tia didn't disappoint either with that 21 yo spinner frame and tight sweet little box. I started off with having Tia wrap those sweet young lips around my cock and suck for all it was worth till I blew the parties first load in her mouth. All in all a great time and look for these two again soon to take on all cummers.

    Seniors with history and party guys hit me up.
    I'm dying to get in on one of these. Sent you a PM King.

  14. #2461

    Where the marks? Maybe I'm getting blind

    Are those generally on like drug addicts or are you saying you've seen her in person and can confirm. I was planning on seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyltaPower  [View Original Post]
    Nice little junkie white girl with those marks you love to see all over. Premium.

  15. #2460
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Tia only allows pics from a few people she knows will keep them discreet, she has people in the area that have no clue and shed like to keep it that way. Cove her tats, crop her face etc.
    Nice little junkie white girl with those marks you love to see all over. Premium.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape