Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 9711
-
07-20-20 11:48 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 30I have been resisting seeing someone for months now. If it was just me I wouldn't mind taking the risk but I work with people that fall under the vulnerable side and I can't really afford to catch this either. Glad I'm not the only one holding back after all those months.
Originally Posted by Thud1
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 05:32 #5105Senior Member

Posts: 1149Be patient and wait til things cool off. I was tempted to see providers but held back.
Originally Posted by Thud1
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 20:42 #5104Senior Member

Posts: 122This is true, but I would say it's still just as dangerous as leaving the house for groceries.
Originally Posted by Thud1
[View Original Post]
In a group of 100 people, there could be 5 people breathing infectious particles. In a one on one interaction, assuming infection, there would be less particles.
But I mean, we're talking DFK and an hour session so who knows. This virus is just to new to know what is and isn't safe. So clearly, we should probably be staying in, but we could also find out that the risk of infection in this setting is much lower than we expect.
-
07-19-20 20:08 #5103Senior Member

Posts: 7266Even if someone did I doubt they'll admit it on a public board.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 17:39 #5102Senior Member

Posts: 77J's girls don't work on Sundays and the booker won't reply either, Just wait until Monday morning.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 13:10 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 746Nope.
I'm not sick. I haven't gotten sick, and I won't get tested unless I'm sick.
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 11:25 #5100Senior Member

Posts: 169Covid-19
There is no way that none of the mongers or providers here have escaped contracting the virus. With so many daily exposures from so many guys and as contagious as this virus is. Do the math! Its happening but nobody is sharing. I have cut back to almost no mongering. But, I admit I get weak and cave into the risk after a couple weeks. With more news about permanent lung damage occurring in young healthy people. I am even more reluctant to completely expose myself to this highly potentially infected hobby!
Originally Posted by Blip
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 09:58 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 73Once a month
I reduced my frequency to once a month and always select the first appointment. Tested negative recently.
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 09:05 #5098Senior Member

Posts: 438I've seen 4 since the shutdown started, still negative. Got tested last week.
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 06:10 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 164Covid
Has anyone here been seeing providers since the outbreak and not gotten covid yet? As in tested negative.
And how often have you been seeing providers while still lucking out.
-
07-19-20 04:56 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 862J didn't respond to my text today.
Can someone download Dela's pics from ca-kdolls and post them here.
-
07-19-20 02:19 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 104Chloe
Damn I really miss Chloe with J. She went back to Korea when COVID-19 started. Anyone knows if she would come back?
-
07-19-20 01:23 #5094Senior Member

Posts: 189Ruby. New top asian
Anyone visit Ruby from New top asian. Looking to book with her when she returns back to town. Shoot me DM on experience w her. That ass looks amazing. How's the tits and face.
-
07-19-20 01:20 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 148Sonya and Olivia Doubles
If you get to know the both of them they are willing to do doubles. Fun if your looking for two curvy thai chicks with tats but I would say its more of a cross it off your bucket list sort of thing. Constant changing of rubbers and the fact that they are only partially GFE makes it a try it once sort of deal for me. Also sonya has never budged in terms of BBBJ but olivia has been willing to give BBBJ but I wouldn't even call it a BBBJ, it was more like a preview. Her BBBJ lasted about one minute before she put the rubber on smh LOL. Just putting it out there that doubles are possible. Me personally if I had to choose between the both of them probably would go with olivia, she gets more into it and offers daty / slight BBBJ. Also she has no inhibition she will YELL if she gets into it with no regards for the other people in the house haha.
Originally Posted by Slick562
[View Original Post]
I would only really recommend either if your on a budget though, personally I'd rather spend a little more and see cutemandy or superstar888 (lindia) if I wanted to see a thai girl.
-
07-18-20 21:55 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 27Sharing Asian Girls
Hey guys thanks for sharing all of these amazing asian girls, is there an established discord server for speaking about these girls as well?












Reply With Quote




