Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 7073
-
07-22-20 09:50 #2543Banned Member

Posts: 689Biggest flake of flakes
Is it just me, or does anyone else think this Stella chick is one of the biggest flakes in San Diego? I've seen reviews on the site where she stood many up, but they get deleted.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6196727167/1
-
07-22-20 03:45 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 335Prices have increased incredibly as of late. Providers who I've seen a year or so back on EB or LC are now posting on PD almost double the rates. It's nuts, I pretty much don't see someone unless I hear about them from my HX network or this forum. Personally, I say not to give any consideration to PD reviews. I had one provider with 10+ 5 star ratings straight up rob me after our meeting. Learnt my lesson.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 16:52 #2541Senior Member

Posts: 558PD Rates!
So who the hell is paying 500-600 dls an hour for these PD girls who have their faces blurred in the photos and a whole list of no no's at the bottom of their ad? I'm all for the girls making a buck but if I'm paying that kind of money I should be able to know what their faces look like and maybe be able to touch them during the session. Crazy!! Moe.
-
07-20-20 18:00 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 52I've seen Sencee twice
If you're looking for a car date, she gives amazing head!! Met her at an incall, and it didn't turn out the way I wanted. I'd get that car date all over again for sure though.
Originally Posted by Fatk47
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 19:40 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 130Alexisivy / AliSweet
Has anyone seen Alexis recently? She disappeared for a while, or at least she wasn't advertising or returning texts for some time. She pooped up on PD today (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/AliSweet). No action on her HX account though (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/AliSweet). She and I were trying to schedule something around the time she stopped posting so, I've still yet to meet her. When I saw her PD post I got excited, being this was an itch I never got to scratch. But, the gap in work history makes me wonder. Any input is welcome.
-
07-18-20 17:50 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 69Shay
I've been tempted to check her out, but she's so bad with communications that I've never been able to go through with it.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
She had some good reviews on EB, but they've all been taken down. Don't know why.
-
07-18-20 16:32 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 160Shay
Shay is a total skank drug addict with open sores all over her body. I wouldn't fuck her even with a condom because of the STD risk. However, I have meet her a few times for BBBJCIMWS in San Marcos for $60. She can deepthroat and will swallow your load. She is a total flake and will ghost you at the drop of a hat due to the drugs and alcohol. However, she is a pain in the ass to meet but once she is sober enough, she can be fun! I only partake because I'm local but wouldn't travel far for her services.
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 15:16 #2536Regular Member

Posts: 9She is super flaky but I was able to meet up with her once pre-pandemic. Everything is on the menu for a reasonable price, but a real sketchy scene so I didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 14:05 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 293Yup same thing happened to me too. What a weird flake.
Originally Posted by Snwbdr
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 11:57 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 55Shay
Her name is Shay, you can find some comments about her by searching San Diego forums. No personal experience with her though.
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 11:09 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 114Same
She did the exact same thing to me. She's been reviewed on this site before and I wanted a BBBJ which she does. Texting was good at first til I parked at her hotel then nothing.
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 04:18 #2532Banned Member

Posts: 90Anyone see this one in San Marcos or Escondido or Oceanside?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...arcos/31007409
I texted her and she didn't respond for hours then finally agrees to see me late night at her incall at a hotel right off the Las Posas exit off the 78 Fwy.
I park and she flaked and didn't respond to my texts.
-
07-16-20 20:27 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 7266Did yo see her below list?
Originally Posted by Fatk47
[View Original Post]
My "No" List:
DFK, DATY, CIM, COF, Greek, FIV, LFK, BBBJ, FOV.
Too me she looks like a major upseller and soon as she gets you naked her possible pimp or b / f buts in?
Just my 2 centavos.
-
07-16-20 19:52 #2530Regular Member

Posts: 4Sencee
Any intel on Sencee? Saw her ad on PD.
-
07-16-20 16:33 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 102Good news!
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
I'm curious how people have gotten access to the reviews. I try to submit a review and then it asks me to create a username and password which I do but when I hit submit nothing happens. I never get an email with the link etc.













Reply With Quote




