Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 887 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4505
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Happy hour girl

    Anyone dreamt of her? Pm details or feel free to share.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/972754783199

  2. #4504

    Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    Yep I saw her several months ago, she rocked my world. I thought she had moved back to NC.
    From what I understand, she is bouncing between NC and SC. Like you, I have had some nice times with her. She took the Covid19 break and hopefully will be back in full swing shortly. Spoke to her recently and she seems anxious to get back into it.

    Isn't it funny how there are always 2 sides to every story LOL!

  3. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantherfort  [View Original Post]
    All fake. You well learn how to spot them.

  4. #4502

    Real or Fake?


  5. #4501

    Real or Fake?


  6. #4500

    Dakota

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Dakota if you make another fake user to post about yourself I'll edit the post so it says you have AIDS.

    A2

  7. #4499

    Specialist?

    This one been posting as pleasure specialist. Any info on her? Looks like a mature BBW and I have enjoyed BBWs if they have big tits and good service. Immediately responded to text, but I did not pull the trigger, yet.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/797411602366

  8. #4498

    Reliability

    Quote Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/482584141298

    After seeing several good recommendations for Dakota I reached out to setup a time for a 2 hour outcall. We originally agreed on a Thursday night but shortly before the scheduled time she asked if we could push it back an hour that she was running late. Ok no problem, well then 3 minutes before she was supposed to arrive she asked if I could come to her instead. I'm not local (up from the beach) and at this point it was getting late so I suggested we reschedule for Saturday. Radio silence. Friday she responded saying she dropped her phone and broke it and apologized for not responding sooner. Odd but ok, I've been there.

    We setup a time for today, Saturday, and all seemed well. She said she'd check in an hour our scheduled time to confirm. Great! 30 minutes before nothing, so I reach out. After sending a text and trying call 15 minutes after the text I finally get a response that she's running no more than 30 minutes late and again pushes for an in-call. I prefer an out so the 30 minute delay wasn't an issue. A few more texts back and forth that she's getting ready to head this way (now 45 minutes late). Finally after an hour and 10 minutes behind she texts saying she has a family emergency and cancels.

    Maybe she did have an emergency but after repeated delays and reschedules I sincerely doubt it. I'll happily update if the situation improves, but I'm beyond being optimistic.

    I'm not sure what's so special about Greenville but this is the third provider I've had completely stand me up here, and that almost never happens anywhere else I travel.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/847752663106

    If she is your type she has always been reliable and punctual. She's nice and very fun. Not an addict. Clean. I will continue to see her.

  9. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Toftt on this one. Set up an appointment and showed up at hotel. After I had disrobed told me she had a bad tooth and could not do BJ. Also complained of general bad health and body pain. I also noticed blood and or streaks on her sheets. Room was a mess. She also said I better have my own raincoat because she did not have any. I told her if she was not feeling well we could hook up later. Gave her a couple of Andrew Jacksons for her time and booking the appointment. I dressed and left. She is not LEO. Pics in the ad are her, but does not look anything as good in person. Maybe I just hit her on a bad day and she was rushed. I'm glad I passed on this one. I am a sucker for variety which is why I even tried her. I need to stick with real pros like California Mandy or Dakota. Granted an hour with Mandy or Dakota would cost a Benjamin more than an hour with this one, but it is worth it.

    Maybe one of you will have a better experience with this gal. I was happy to leave and write it off to experience.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/648063740554
    Yep I saw her several months ago, she rocked my world. I thought she had moved back to NC.

  10. #4496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    I personally think you missed a bullet. I have observed more negative reviews then positive. She was reportedly taping dates with out permission. Had a stalker. And a boyfriend lurking around.

    Side note. I have completely washed my hands of chasing providers. I refuse to text you 87 times to confirm you are coming or beg you to take my money. Can't do it. Won't do it.

    My new technique is I will contact a girl I like advise I am close to x and would like to see you. I am available from 7 pm till. 9 am. (example) when you want to see me call me I need a (30-60 minute heads up. I can no longer mentally handle playing where's waldo and playing hide and go seek with these girls. I would rather see just a few on my terms. Then continue to being stressed out by chasing them. Nope nope nope no more. The biggest relief of the date should be in the bedroom. Not her pulling into drive way or Parking lot.
    I had the exact same thing happen when I tried to see her a year ago. We had planned an evening incall appointment and she pushed it back an hour and then ghosted me when I was asking for the location.

    Read my previous post about how t my biggest hurdle over the last year was communication. Over 75% of them, even on eros and tryst, do this. The best explanation I have is that they just got someone more convenient or someone offering more money.

    I tried to schedule a two hour date (over $500 total) a month out with two major Carolina providers and both had a complete lack of respect for my time.

    Just remember that this isn't business transaction and don't expect professional courtesy and you'll be less frustrated.

  11. #4495

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by HardOne69  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/699271254622

    Gentlemen,

    I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady a couple days ago. I have seen a couple skeptical post about her but I decided to see for myself and I'm glad I did. I we set up a meeting and I was greeted at the door. She looks better in person than on the pictures. She was well dressed in a snug outfit that showed her curves. She was smiling and engaging. The main thing is she did not have her phone in her hand. As a matter of fact, she never touched it the whole time I was there. We talked for a few minutes then on to business. When she stripped out of her clothes, I was pleasantly surprised. Nice curves. S had a little stomach pouch, but easily overlooked. She started with a BBBJ that was better than average and even paid attention to the boys. She slid on the condom like a pro and jumped on reverse cowgirl. I did a little anal rimming and she really started to get into it. She laid on her side for a few minutes then on to doggie for the finish. She even had wipes to clean up with. I had a very good experience. Much better service than I have gotten for twice and sometimes 3 times the donation. I will be back. One last thing, I texted the number that starts with 424-.
    Wow. This is a drastically different review from any of the others that I have seen on this provider. But since I can see the needle marks on her arm in her pics I'm going to believe those. I assume she could be a good time if you don't mind someone who shoots up and possibly shares needles.

  12. #4494

    Dakota

    I personally think you missed a bullet. I have observed more negative reviews then positive. She was reportedly taping dates with out permission. Had a stalker. And a boyfriend lurking around.

    Side note. I have completely washed my hands of chasing providers. I refuse to text you 87 times to confirm you are coming or beg you to take my money. Can't do it. Won't do it.

    My new technique is I will contact a girl I like advise I am close to x and would like to see you. I am available from 7 pm till. 9 am. (example) when you want to see me call me I need a (30-60 minute heads up. I can no longer mentally handle playing where's waldo and playing hide and go seek with these girls. I would rather see just a few on my terms. Then continue to being stressed out by chasing them. Nope nope nope no more. The biggest relief of the date should be in the bedroom. Not her pulling into drive way or Parking lot.

  13. #4493

    Disappointing Dakota

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/482584141298

    After seeing several good recommendations for Dakota I reached out to setup a time for a 2 hour outcall. We originally agreed on a Thursday night but shortly before the scheduled time she asked if we could push it back an hour that she was running late. Ok no problem, well then 3 minutes before she was supposed to arrive she asked if I could come to her instead. I'm not local (up from the beach) and at this point it was getting late so I suggested we reschedule for Saturday. Radio silence. Friday she responded saying she dropped her phone and broke it and apologized for not responding sooner. Odd but ok, I've been there.

    We setup a time for today, Saturday, and all seemed well. She said she'd check in an hour our scheduled time to confirm. Great! 30 minutes before nothing, so I reach out. After sending a text and trying call 15 minutes after the text I finally get a response that she's running no more than 30 minutes late and again pushes for an in-call. I prefer an out so the 30 minute delay wasn't an issue. A few more texts back and forth that she's getting ready to head this way (now 45 minutes late). Finally after an hour and 10 minutes behind she texts saying she has a family emergency and cancels.

    Maybe she did have an emergency but after repeated delays and reschedules I sincerely doubt it. I'll happily update if the situation improves, but I'm beyond being optimistic.

    I'm not sure what's so special about Greenville but this is the third provider I've had completely stand me up here, and that almost never happens anywhere else I travel.

  14. #4492

    Anyone seen this girl

    Has anyone seen this girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0333(1)~2.jpg‎  

  15. #4491
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape