Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 28548
-
07-18-20 19:47 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 87Had another female there.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 16:34 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 1217Fake
Those pics aren't even her, but she does look great. She sent me pics and looks damn good. Bad thing is, she's one of those 100 qv type women. If you don't want to pay it, she gets an attitude. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by TheAssAssassin
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 15:09 #12886Senior Member

Posts: 1484Scammer spammer
Any Ad that has an email address instead of a phone number is a scam. They will eventually try to get you to go to a website, for your safety and theirs, to verify, or to look at her gallery or any number of things just to get you to sign up and use your credit card on that site. Again, DO NOT respond to an ad with an email address for contact. This is especially true if the account is a gmail account.
Originally Posted by Wigen29
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 15:02 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 1484My pleasure Sir
There are some things you just can't unsee. Some I'm glad I could help someone out. I know I've had a couple of close calls and was saved by the USASG crew.
Originally Posted by HebeHorny
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 14:50 #12884Banned Member

Posts: 13634Shared room? Were you interrupted by someone during your session? Was it a quick dump and run?
Originally Posted by KimJungHung
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 14:47 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 1217Miss perfection? Nah. Far from it
Been curious about this one, after talking to her on the phone, I liked her personality and took the plunge. She was in a mediocre hotel in the smyrna area. She came to the door and the pics are definitely her. She wasn't as attractive though. Her teeth are a bit crooked and she definitely has massive baby damage. In need of a tummy tuck for sure. Her boobs are saggy and she don't like them messed with much. Her ass though, is incredible though. I did smack and grabbed on it. Her pussy was clean shaved. She gave me a lackluster CBJ. She has kids and wants no chance of getting std. After I humped her, I left.
She was nice, but just not attractive, a bit closeminded, and not worth a 70 $ visit. I will not repeat, but each to thier own.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/52626736/
-
07-18-20 13:40 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 71Had a dream with this blonde a few nights ago. She's the girl in the pics but she definitely doesn't wear any makeup for the session. I think she's one of the few providers who doesn't use any drugs at all. No track marks, no indication of erratic behavior. Only con is that she doesn't make any noise and doesn't seem to be that into the session. Also no BBBJ or bfs on the menu. Qv 80.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/52638341/
-
07-18-20 13:18 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 87Casting to the sharks
Pulled the trigger.
Pros: pics are real, she's banging, decent rates.
Con: shared room, on the phone, little of a attitude, YMMV.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...anta/52587063/#.
-
07-18-20 12:13 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 1456SW's
I just don't get how a dirty street ho thinks if she gets a room at a sleezy motel and puts up an ad on the internet it transforms her from a cheap streetwalker to a high class escort, WTF.
Originally Posted by Kyrow
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 11:59 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 1217Dream / kayla
This woman used to work in marietta alot. Never really had a good reputation, but after time I try to give people benefit of the doubt. After texting and talking on the phone, we agreed to a quick visit of 60. I get to her hotel room, she comes to the door and wow. She's actually pregnant! Least 5 to 6 months! I didn't know what to do, but I decided to try it. I will say she talks a bit ratchet and raspy some. Has a very limited menu actually had a freaking kid in the room! Her attitude is terrible and I just couldn't do it. Didn't help that the room wasnt the cleanest either. I just up and left. Nothing felt right about being there. Lots of respect lost for this woman. Don't go see her! She's bad news.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/52638424/
-
07-18-20 11:49 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 1217Extremely rude
I've tried to meet her several times, and her attitude and wanting 100 for a qv turns me off everytime. She's usually on fulton and I just refuse to ever pay 100 for qv, especially with a chick off fulton. I believe the reviews on listcrawlers is fabricated. There's no way a person that rude and ghetto is worth top dollar.
Originally Posted by Temp1060
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 01:13 #12877Regular Member

Posts: 1Chelsea
Anyone have any info?
Seen her up on LC a few times, no reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/52617507/
-
07-18-20 00:17 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 177Ms Ashley legit?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...anta/52593773/
The number changes a lot. I can't find any info except that weird "AIDS" thing. Is she real / legit? Is she nice? Is this bad news (do not touch?
-
07-18-20 00:13 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 177Dreamt of C. Silk
I had a dream about Cassandra Silk back in May. She was really sweet and cool. Very easy to set up with (outcall only). I dreamt she had a very nice frame, shapely bottom, perky bosom. She has a nice personality and can carry a conversation. She can be an open book. She also smelled very nice. LFK. She lit a candle, dimmed the lights and put on music to create atmosphere. I think most people will enjoy this dream. Although a he's a MILF she's not for everyone. I remember her saying that she gets a lot of older gentlemen messaging her. She prefers younger than 45-50 but ultimately doesn't matter. She's fun. You can find her contact on tryst and Eros. PM for details.
-
07-17-20 23:13 #12874Regular Member

Posts: 17It's legit place
Had a dream there once. Place is legit and very professional like.
Originally Posted by Wigen29
[View Original Post]
Apartment like setup at a decent place, options to choose from 3 to 4 girls.
YMMV as per the girl you choose.











Reply With Quote




