Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,681 to 25,695 of 41296
-
07-18-20 04:11 #15616Senior Member

Posts: 302Kelly, no Lacey
I've seen kelly multiple times. Haven't seen her in about a year now. She is close and feeds my need for a MILF fix, hell, even a GMILF fix as her age hasn't changed in like 6 years or so. LOL. But she is good. At least last time I saw her. Really has a nice body for her age. Great legs. Face is so / so now. Her daughter was sexy af but wouldn't come down in price.
Originally Posted by AceBoogie101
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 02:09 #15615Senior Member

Posts: 25Don't waste your time!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/972345674551
Went and had a peep at this young lady last night wasn't the what I was looking for at all. Upon entering the room she was sweating like a construction worker. She had on a big granny Shirt Gown wasn't attractive at all. I asked her was she ok she was kinda dizzy slurring her conversation looking kinda bummy. At that moment I walk right out the door didn't even bother to touch it. 9 out of 10 girl I see here are using some type of Candy I can't force myself to touch them at all. Sorry guys Save your time. I wouldn't hit her with a rock from a distance.
-
07-17-20 23:48 #15614Senior Member

Posts: 154Well she had to ads posted yesterday one for just 99.00 massage and another full service so I will find out.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 23:16 #15613Senior Member

Posts: 371Bbl
Brazilian Butt Lift. You were close.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 20:54 #15612Senior Member

Posts: 394My Guess
NC must be "no cover". BBL? Maybe Big Booty Lift. LOL.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 19:38 #15611Senior Member

Posts: 435Tell me how it is I'll hit her up. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 19:08 #15610Senior Member

Posts: 154Advice
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/164360875377 texted her response right away. Set up meeting for sun outcall.
-
07-17-20 18:19 #15609Senior Member

Posts: 137BBBrandy
Wow. I am hoping that is not BBBrandy on the left because I know it is here on the right two pix. Not looking good if her. Last time I saw her she looked like she normally does. Plus she usually does not sign just Brandy.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/872483569535
Stay safe.
BB.
-
07-17-20 18:16 #15608Senior Member

Posts: 628For that matter, a sizable chunk of the clientele on this board has some trouble with this skill set. One might be forgiven for thinking these two things are related.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 18:03 #15607Senior Member

Posts: 909O. k what does all that mean LOL
Whats NC (I'm guessing not the state) BBL?
Originally Posted by Ramino5
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 17:19 #15606Regular Member

Posts: 1Hooterville
Where exactly is Hooterville?
-
07-17-20 16:53 #15605Senior Member

Posts: 1107Monique and dirty talk
I agree. I've not seen her in person, but what she's posted here has seemed pretty reasonable, and nothing that would indicate that she's one of the providers with a shitty attitude. She's also clearly capable of stringing a sentence together, with actual proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar, which is not something that can be said for the majority of the $40 crack ho's.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
I'll also say that I never "dirty talk" with a provider that I haven't seen. LEO may go after the girls more than the clients, but if you avoid mentioning specific pay for play, when they do decide to take down a few johns (and they do, from time to time), are they going to go for the easy kill who said "I'll give you $60 if you let me cum on your face" or the much harder "I'd like to meet this afternoon. I understand it's $120 for a half hour of your time"? Would you rather be around a chick who is so careless that they're more likely to get busted, or someone who plays it a little safe so you don't end up as collateral damage?
Now, once I get to know them, that's a different matter, LOL.
-
07-17-20 15:36 #15604Senior Member

Posts: 114Miranda
Your lucky. Once a thief always a thief. Why would anyone risk getting robbed. Someone here recommended me to her. And she dashed out the door on me with bs excuse about her daughter. Gave her a chance to repay me. But all I heard were crikets.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 13:17 #15603Senior Member

Posts: 186I met her in a private home about five months ago. Nice girl, seemed coherent, though she had sores / acne on her face. Good time overall.
Originally Posted by JaxMann69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 12:00 #15602Senior Member

Posts: 224Midwest Monique should not be thrown under the bus
I do feel it's unfair to pick on Midwest Monique. She is one of the few you can actually count of for consistency, safe place, always smiling, fantastic BBBJ, usually always available, and a great time.
She was just stating that asking rude or obscene comments to gain info is wrong. Most all ladies have that written in their ad. How would you like it if they called your work and asked those questions?
If it works for you, so be it, but don't minimize Monique who does really care for some of us. Hell, she moved here a couple years ago to stay in Jacksonville fro Daytona.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




